PDA

View Full Version : Sasha hardcore is FIRE!

vnda22
12-30-2010, 12:12 AM
Yo Remy, I just want to give you props on these hardcore shoots you been doin'. This week's shoot with Sasha is literally one of the best hardcore scenes I've seen ANYWHERE. I 'm not sure why you were hesitant about getting back into the hardcore shoots, 'cause since you started back up, your batting average is HIGH. I also want to give Cane props. The brotha is on his work, like a professional. You can have the hottest woman in the world, but if the dude isn't up to the challenge, there's only so much she can do.

Sasha's like a force of nature, man. I love the dominant attitude! It was so fu-kin hot the way she's riding the dick and telling him how she was in charge, and how she was going to make him take the ass AND later the dick! I also love the visual of that beautiful body covered with a this sheen of sweat towards the end of the video.

We definitely need to see more xxx action from Sasha. Lots more. :p

GroobySteven
12-30-2010, 12:44 PM
You said it all so well!

Cane has been a great performer and Remy's hardcores are excellent. Did you see the Brittney St.Jorden recently on Shemale Yum also by both of them?

Handandsom
12-30-2010, 01:10 PM
You said it all so well!

Cane has been a great performer and Remy's hardcores are excellent. Did you see the Brittney St.Jorden recently on Shemale Yum also by both of them?

That was CNN-ish. Oil-salesman should i say.:cool:

Handandsom
12-30-2010, 01:19 PM
Na but Vnda.... you did say it like i'm sure we all would say it. Cane is the man. He's apparently very thorough, as well he should be. Big ups to him:). Next to Jamie Foxx (for tonguing Halle Berry) he's my lastest hero:cool:

Ms Remy M
12-30-2010, 02:37 PM
Yo Remy, I just want to give you props on these hardcore shoots you been doin'. This week's shoot with Sasha is literally one of the best hardcore scenes I've seen ANYWHERE. I 'm not sure why you were hesitant about getting back into the hardcore shoots, 'cause since you started back up, your batting average is HIGH. I also want to give Cane props. The brotha is on his work, like a professional. You can have the hottest woman in the world, but if the dude isn't up to the challenge, there's only so much she can do.

Sasha's like a force of nature, man. I love the dominant attitude! It was so fu-kin hot the way she's riding the dick and telling him how she was in charge, and how she was going to make him take the ass AND later the dick! I also love the visual of that beautiful body covered with a this sheen of sweat towards the end of the video.

We definitely need to see more xxx action from Sasha. Lots more. :p

Well, to put it bluntly, Cane is the reason I decided to give Hardcore shoots a try again. I had gotten over the earlier (failed) attempts at HC due to a performer with 'limp-dick' constantly ruining HC's, but didn't think I'd be stepping back into the arena anytime soon. However; out of everyone who applied, Cane was the only person 'talking business' and sounding serious about his goals and plans for this Industry, he already had on-camera experience, which is now a requirement for my productions as I don't ever want to deal with guys with stage fright again.

I'm fairly picky about who I allow on set as I don't want models feeling like some guy is trying to "feel them up" or watching them like some perv, so I tend to do a lot of vetting to make sure any particular guy will be cool on set around transexuals. Watching all the girls practically fall in love with Cane during solo shoots when he serves as my 'assistant' really brought home just how perfect he is to be paired up with these hot babes. I'm hoping I can keep him busy with more and more girls. The chemistry Cane and Sasha (and most all models) display is totally natural and shows what great things can happen when awesome performers come together to film. :cool:

CosmicTraveler
12-30-2010, 10:24 PM
Dammit Cane! What kind of luck do you have!

ts_unique
12-31-2010, 12:57 AM
Well, to put it bluntly, Cane is the reason I decided to give Hardcore shoots a try again. I had gotten over the earlier (failed) attempts at HC due to a performer with 'limp-dick' constantly ruining HC's, but didn't think I'd be stepping back into the arena anytime soon. However; out of everyone who applied, Cane was the only person 'talking business' and sounding serious about his goals and plans for this Industry, he already had on-camera experience, which is now a requirement for my productions as I don't ever want to deal with guys with stage fright again.

I'm fairly picky about who I allow on set as I don't want models feeling like some guy is trying to "feel them up" or watching them like some perv, so I tend to do a lot of vetting to make sure any particular guy will be cool on set around transexuals. Watching all the girls practically fall in love with Cane during solo shoots when he serves as my 'assistant' really brought home just how perfect he is to be paired up with these hot babes. I'm hoping I can keep him busy with more and more girls. The chemistry Cane and Sasha (and most all models) display is totally natural and shows what great things can happen when awesome performers come together to film. :cool:

yassssssssssssss for CANE!!!!!!!! lol

DYNACORD
12-31-2010, 12:57 AM
Holy SHIT:::she kept her BOOTS ON. LOL!

I agree with everyone on the fact this was a HOT video. SASHA is a TRIP. My kind of GAL.
Cane is going to need another BELT at this rate. Too many notches in the first one.

Excellant REMY!

JP Ewing
12-31-2010, 04:51 PM
I have to agree! I checked out that video, and it's the hottest hardcore I've seen this year. Well done Remy! Kudos to Sasha and Cane as well for a great performance!

JP

kaientai
12-31-2010, 08:03 PM
must safe money and join site again well there is my new years resolution sasha is too hot.

MrKnockOut
01-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Never thought id be saying this but I might have to join the site again based on the performances of a guy...lol

I've heard that dude brings the best out of these girls. That's what's up. Let me lose about 20 more pounds and I may have to give cane a run for his money...bring back my glory days...represent for all the bruhs with clean fades lmao

Ms Remy M
01-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks everyone for the compliments.

MRKNOCKOUT, come on and take a gander at what you've been missing, we've all been staying busy trying to deliver the black on black hardcore shoots ya'll love so much!