PDA

View Full Version : ChynaDoll and Katazsia

TurboMan
09-28-2008, 09:09 PM
hey Roc,DirtySouth,Remy.....anybody have any information on these 2 hotties? chynaDoll and Katazsia are long overdue for a photo update. now members,dont be too hard on me.....i would luv to post photos,but i dont know how to....yea,i am new to this.

kilakali
09-29-2008, 12:54 AM
hey Roc,DirtySouth,Remy.....anybody have any information on these 2 hotties? chynaDoll and Katazsia are long overdue for a photo update. now members,dont be too hard on me.....i would luv to post photos,but i dont know how to....yea,i am new to this.

I posted on a similiar thread Chinadoll is still around she would be in Tony Vee's area in Jersey. I have a friend who hosts a website with her info. I will post when i give him a call.

TurboMan
09-29-2008, 01:11 AM
I posted on a similiar thread Chinadoll is still around she would be in Tony Vee's area in Jersey. I have a friend who hosts a website with her info. I will post when i give him a call.

yea,any infro on ChynaDoll is a plus.......luv to visit her photo spread. Katazsia.....fine,sexy azz.....i luv that too.

kilakali
09-29-2008, 01:18 AM
Just spoke with my friend from tgirllovers.com and found out she requested her information be removed. She is M.I.A. at the momment.

kilakali
09-29-2008, 01:42 AM
Whew... after some calls i believe I have found a number for China (201)486-4198 .She is out of Newark NJ this was the last number I was able to retrieve.

DirtySouth
09-29-2008, 01:48 PM
Thats Tony's area. Im sure he will see the info or know whats up already.

China doll looks like this waitress I saw in Hooters last night.....funny that this came up lol

TurboMan
09-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Thats Tony's area. Im sure he will see the info or know whats up already.

China doll looks like this waitress I saw in Hooters last night.....funny that this came up lol

lol i guess we both like ms. Chynadoll.......what about Katazsia...anybody got any infro? somebody,anybody,please give me some tips on the art of posting photo's(how to)

TVSURFER
09-29-2008, 07:44 PM
:rolleyes:Okay TurboMan (correct me members if I've led TurboMan down a difficult path!), here goes: First you have to set up a folder for your pictures. You can do that by going to Documents (Windows XP etc.) and set up the folder. Name the folder; i.e., TurboMan’s Flixs or whatever name you chose to designate your photos.
Once you’ve set up your folder, find or select photos you want by right clicking on them and select Save Picture As…, click on it and it will take you to your folder. When your folder opens up, click save.
Now, when you want to post the picture on the forum, click on post a reply or start a new post.
Scroll down to Additional Options, Attach Files, click Managed Attachments. When it opens, there will be a box that says Upload File from your Computer, click on browse. From there it will take you to the folder you just created. Click on the picture you’ve selected earlier, it can be highlighted by clicking on it; click open and the picture will be pasted on your reply or new thread or post. Close the Window on Managed Attachments and it will take you back to your post or new thread. Review your Post as the button indicated, proofread your post and attachment(s), if you’re satisfied, click Submit Reply and you’re GOOD TO GO!
Note: BTG allows you to copy their photos because they are watermarked or identified as the copyright holder. Dirty South does likewise with his flixs. Just remember that when you want to post these flixs elsewhere. As you can remember, that has been a problem with BTG photos of its models showing up on sites like craigslist.com with the copyright logo obscured, altered or just cropped. That’s illegal and the copyright holder CAN take legal action against you!
:cool:

GroobySteven
09-29-2008, 09:09 PM
I heard a rumour that Tony may be onto ChynaDoll ... keep appraised of the situation at tonyvee.com!

kilakali
09-30-2008, 07:41 AM
lol i guess we both like ms. Chynadoll.......what about Katazsia...anybody got any infro?

Katazsia would be very hard to find since her shoot was done by Video Bob, and that was some years ago. Im sure she probably has changed her name by now. It would be good to see what she looks like now. I wouldnt mind seeing Mimi and Sweeden.

TurboMan
09-30-2008, 02:15 PM
yo KilaKali,i am sure you are right about Katazsia.....yea,improvements,name change,new look, ect. someone from the Jacksonville,Florida area may remember her......and ChynaDoll.....her photos....well,you be the judge.

bigdicki
10-11-2008, 11:10 PM
There was always something about ChynaDoll that I loved... oh thats it that big ass COCK!:D

She has a pretty face and cute figure too. Let's bring her back Seanchai.

Tony Vee
10-12-2008, 02:53 AM
Just shot her...hope you like a hairy ass! :mad:

ROC
10-12-2008, 03:07 AM
just Shot Her...hope You Like A Hairy Ass! :mad:

naw Bro. Not Trying To See No Hairy Ass....lol

DrDickenstein
10-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Hairy ass or not...I'm sure Chyna is hot'n'sexi as usual.... She coulda used a shave last time, but it didn't matter much.... Very Sexy Santa and the blue panties pics....Wow!! Love my Tgirls in panties...a Bulge is never wrong, soft or hard!!! :eek: