PDA

View Full Version : Nia Lee/Brownie

badboy
01-03-2011, 01:12 AM
Fellas, I can recall from the past there has been a few reports that stated an experience with Nia Lee wasn't the best. But damn, this chick is the baddest I have seen, so I have to know can anybody give her the thumbs up? From the outside looking in the chick is a dime.

TVSURFER
01-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Fellas, I can recall from the past there has been a few reports that stated an experience with Nia Lee wasn't the best. But damn, this chick is the baddest I have seen, so I have to know can anybody give her the thumbs up? From the outside looking in the chick is a dime.

I can! I got on her when she was Neon; trickin out of hotels in Madison Heights! Now, she's gone from Brownie to Nia Lee! She's set up shop in the ATL and only comes back to Detroit, I assume, because she has folks here. I got with her before, when she didn't have titties and after, when she did! She's got quite a dick on her, too, and a fat ass!
Now, here's the 411; the babe is sexy and fine as hell in person! When I saw her, after she got titties, my jaw dropped and she give me the time of my wicked life! However, that was a good four years ago. As you can see, she's kinda moved up in the world and I really can't say how her services are NOW. But I will reiterate that you won't find a finer, gg lookin', smooth as baby skinned, most passable chick around than Ms. Neon/Brownie/Nia Lee!
:cool:

bigdicki
01-03-2011, 09:40 AM
I can! I got on her when she was Neon; trickin out of hotels in Madison Heights! Now, she's gone from Brownie to Nia Lee! She's set up shop in the ATL and only comes back to Detroit, I assume, because she has folks here. I got with her before, when she didn't have titties and after, when she did! She's got quite a dick on her, too, and a fat ass!
Now, here's the 411; the babe is sexy and fine as hell in person! When I saw her, after she got titties, my jaw dropped and she give me the time of my wicked life! However, that was a good four years ago. As you can see, she's kinda moved up in the world and I really can't say how her services are NOW. But I will reiterate that you won't find a finer, gg lookin', smooth as baby skinned, most passable chick around than Ms. Neon/Brownie/Nia Lee!

I agree with everything Surfer said in terms of how she looks. If it wasn't for her height, she'd be unclockable. I hooked up with her last year around this same time. I would not again, but that's not due to her trying some slick shit. She just seemed like she wasn't all that into it. YMMV.

vidman
01-03-2011, 01:19 PM
I've always heard that was a complete waste of funds. I've been told that she will chump you as much as you allow her to and her intentions are to take as much as she can while giving you as little as she can. I've been hearing stories like this about her for years! I wouldn't even chance it, not when there are so many other girls out there that are fine and sexy too that will do what you like to do. As far as her looks though, I concur with Surf and BD, she is a sexy, chocolate, gorgeous piece of woman with an extremely long piece. She's doesn't play either when it comes to topping a guy. I've seen a hardcore scene where she was topping this guy and about to kill 'em! She talks shit too while she's tappin on your transverse colon! She was saying things like, "Take this big ass dick!" "Stop runnin' from this long dick and take it!!" The guy was screaming and moaning like a chic. LMAO!!!!! She was beastin him.

badboy
01-04-2011, 12:32 AM
I've always heard that was a complete waste of funds. I've been told that she will chump you as much as you allow her to and her intentions are to take as much as she can while giving you as little as she can. I've been hearing stories like this about her for years! I wouldn't even chance it, not when there are so many other girls out there that are fine and sexy too that will do what you like to do. As far as her looks though, I concur with Surf and BD, she is a sexy, chocolate, gorgeous piece of woman with an extremely long piece. She's doesn't play either when it comes to topping a guy. I've seen a hardcore scene where she was topping this guy and about to kill 'em! She talks shit too while she's tappin on your transverse colon! She was saying things like, "Take this big ass dick!" "Stop runnin' from this long dick and take it!!" The guy was screaming and moaning like a chic. LMAO!!!!! She was beastin him.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate the heads up. Vidman you funny man, I have to check out that video, I've only ever seen her solo shoots on this site. I guess the wise thing to do is spend my pesos elsewhere.

scrapy
01-04-2011, 02:55 AM
I saw that seen to it was very good LOL. I haven't been with here yet but am looking forward to my chance.

DYNACORD
01-04-2011, 11:37 AM
LMFAO! That rep does follow her. I dated her for a month or so this past summer. She's fine in every way. You would be smiling with her on your arm.
The problem is:::she expects a guy to take care of her in every regard. Say's she has her own money, but she will gladly take yours. Nice girl but she likes to fight if it comes up.

Hot, Hot, Hot!

vidman
01-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the info, I appreciate the heads up. Vidman you funny man, I have to check out that video, I've only ever seen her solo shoots on this site. I guess the wise thing to do is spend my pesos elsewhere.

Yeah Badboy, I wouldn't chance it man. I don't know where you live but I assume you live in Atlanta since you have your eyes on Neon. There are plenty of girls in Atlanta that are just as hot as Neon and wont try to take you for all you've got in your wallet.

vidman
01-04-2011, 12:10 PM
LMFAO! That rep does follow her. I dated her for a month or so this past summer. She's fine in every way. You would be smiling with her on your arm.
The problem is:::she expects a guy to take care of her in every regard. Say's she has her own money, but she will gladly take yours. Nice girl but she likes to fight if it comes up.

Hot, Hot, Hot!

OOOOOOOHHH nice! I love a girl who will scrap from time to time. That is hot!

kilakali
01-05-2011, 04:43 AM
The problem is:::she expects a guy to take care of her in every regard. Say's she has her own money, but she will gladly take yours. Nice girl but she likes to fight if it comes up.Hot, Hot, Hot!

I second that.....

ty-clone
01-05-2011, 04:55 AM
beautiful girl, but i'll pass.
just take a look at her last shoot on here. think she went by jazmine, its one of the worst scenes ever. 20 minutes in total, took 10 minutes to undress and the other 10 was her holding her limp piece talking shit about how great she is

fam, its nothing worst to be with a shit talker.
uknowwatimean talking like she an all pro while performing like a complete amateur

CosmicTraveler
01-05-2011, 06:25 PM
She didn't take a swing at you did she Kali?

CosmicTraveler
01-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Seems like there's a bit of a problem with the forums. Maybe it's fixed now?

eskibeat
01-06-2011, 02:08 AM
U are some lucky fellas. Am from england an i would spend all my sterling on nia i just dont no how 2 contact her

ATLMAN28
01-09-2011, 04:37 AM
she's definitely hot and passable, but her price is a little high and her service is quite mechanical and cold feeling.

nycguy
01-14-2011, 04:37 PM
Interesting! I guess this thread will be deleted next. Lmao!!

TVSURFER
01-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Interesting! I guess this thread will be deleted next. Lmao!!
Yeah, once Yegg Central has spoken you're toast!

nycguy
01-14-2011, 09:48 PM
What is this world coming too! :rolleyes: :D

TVSURFER
01-14-2011, 09:57 PM
What is this world coming too! :rolleyes: :D
Tell me brutha, then we'll both know!:rolleyes::D

kilakali
01-20-2011, 05:44 AM
She didn't take a swing at you did she Kali?

No she would need her trusty iron on me not her fist...:p

zirt475
06-17-2011, 11:51 PM
How can she be contacted?

DYNACORD
06-18-2011, 03:08 PM
I saw and spoke to her last night at the bar. She like young gay boys.
Usually has an ad on Backpage and sometimes EROS.

Good Luck!