PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous! TS street walkers are 'tricking' in areas not known for 'tgirls'.

top_dawg
01-06-2011, 07:19 PM
I know this has been going on since the beginning of tricking, but I starting to recently notice it more where I live in B-More.

For those not familiar with the B-More, the infamous tranny stroll is in an area of Baltimore called Charles Village and/or Station North.

Due to gentrification, renovated buildings, police posted on the corners and video cameras, it's not like it used to be.

So now I'm starting to see the same girls from the tranny stroll tricking in mine and other black neighborhoods.

The ones I have been seeing doing this are the real passable ones too

And i'm quite sure they're not telling these guys what the deal is.

This shit is risky as hell. There are a lot of thugs and knuckleheads that ride around with guns that won't hesitate to shoot your ass if they feel they been played or disrespected.

I'm sure some guys know or can tell, but all it takes is one of these unsuspecting thugs to flip out.

TurboMan
01-06-2011, 11:38 PM
I know this has been going on since the beginning of tricking, but I starting to recently notice it more where I live in B-More.

For those not familiar with the B-More, the infamous tranny stroll is in an area of Baltimore called Charles Village and/or Station North.

Due to gentrification, renovated buildings, police posted on the corners and video cameras, it's not like it used to be.

So now I'm starting to see the same girls from the tranny stroll tricking in mine and other black neighborhoods.

The ones I have been seeing doing this are the real passable ones too

And i'm quite sure they're not telling these guys what the deal is.

This shit is risky as hell. There are a lot of thugs and knuckleheads that ride around with guns that won't hesitate to shoot your ass if they feel they been played or disrespected.

I'm sure some guys know or can tell, but all it takes is one of these unsuspecting thugs to flip out.
True dat..cause that is some dangerous shyte.Hate to hear about da end results but if the girls are at this so call stroll area for the duration then something bad is gonna happen..Believe that.

MrKnockOut
01-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Most of them broads liive over off of greenmount or 25th st in the first place. They just walk 2 the stroll. Guess they saying fuck it. Idk, I done seem some real passable broads in my day but its always something that sets it off where I can tell. What part of bmore u seein this shit at, that's my hood yo.