PDA

View Full Version : Black Trans arressted for attempted sex with a minor?

Unisex
01-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Anyone know who they were?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0F8KqQpwA0&feature=sub

kilakali
01-11-2011, 01:10 AM
They are not transexuals.

ATLMAN28
01-11-2011, 02:32 AM
wow. that is a crazy story.

CosmicTraveler
01-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Lots of smiling from the suspects. Sometimes that " Cruel and unusual punishment " bit really works against the system.

bigdicki
01-11-2011, 12:18 PM
That is absolutely true. These are guys in wigs.

Lots of smiling from the suspects. Sometimes that " Cruel and unusual punishment " bit really works against the system.

LMAO... something tells me they will get most of what they want in jail.

peggygee
01-12-2011, 04:14 PM

I agree.

And even if they were, to have, or attempt to have sex with a minor is one of the most heinous and reprehensible crimes there is, and they should be punished accordingly.

Epiphany2
01-12-2011, 04:31 PM
ooooop they look A MESSSSS!!!!!!!

Indy24
01-15-2011, 01:07 PM
SMH at the Teen "not knowing" those were fat ugly homo's......

TSSexyChanel
01-15-2011, 04:49 PM
SMH at the Teen "not knowing" those were fat ugly homo's......

Thats what I was thinking all I saw was strong ass brow bone screaming Imma man

I hate that the media will portray any gay man in a wig as a transexual though its bad enough we got Maury and Jerry having everyone we get off on tricking unsuspecting men into having sex with us.

Yet another reason why as soon as a guys asks my name and number in the street I tell him I have a dick I think he should know that what he thought was good is actually even better.

Unisex
01-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Thats what I was thinking all I saw was strong ass brow bone screaming Imma man

I hate that the media will portray any gay man in a wig as a transexual though

My question to you (and many other trans): Has the GLB community become more of an obstacle than a incentive for the progression for the trans community?:confused:

TSSexyChanel
01-15-2011, 10:42 PM
My question to you (and many other trans): Has the GLB community become more of an obstacle than a incentive for the progression for the trans community?:confused:

While I have worked with many lesbian and gay groups but to me the main agenda never fully includes transgendered persons. There are lots of people even gay people who feel this is a choice for us and they are not educated at all about persons diagnosed with gender dysphoria

I was just talking to a few black gay men the other day and they were telling me how they felt it was hard enough to be respected as a gay person and that trannies take away from the serious issues.

I understand most peoples attitudes about us and toward us are totally based on images of us portrayed by the media.

There are trans people all over the world doing amazing things but the only ones that will ever get press and or being noticed are those that are scandals. So most people assume we are all like the girls on Jerry Maury or on youtube and all these blog sites claiming to have had sex with and fooled hundreds of unsuspecting men.

Most people have no idea what a transexual really is according to The Harry Benjamin Standards of Care for Transexuals including many transexuals and those that claim to be into transexuals.

Anyone that knows me knows I am about doing for self I don't expect anyone gay lesbian or straight to take us serious until we do ourselves first.

I personally feel the transexual community has taken steps back from where we were decades ago.

TslovelyLuxury
01-15-2011, 10:48 PM
confused world we live in

ts_unique
01-15-2011, 11:02 PM
yuck!:eek:

Unisex
01-16-2011, 12:50 AM
While I have worked with many lesbian and gay groups but to me the main agenda never fully includes transgendered persons. There are lots of people even gay people who feel this is a choice for us and they are not educated at all about persons diagnosed with gender dysphoria

I was just talking to a few black gay men the other day and they were telling me how they felt it was hard enough to be respected as a gay person and that trannies take away from the serious issues.

I understand most peoples attitudes about us and toward us are totally based on images of us portrayed by the media.

There are trans people all over the world doing amazing things but the only ones that will ever get press and or being noticed are those that are scandals. So most people assume we are all like the girls on Jerry Maury or on youtube and all these blog sites claiming to have had sex with and fooled hundreds of unsuspecting men.

Most people have no idea what a transexual really is according to The Harry Benjamin Standards of Care for Transexuals including many transexuals and those that claim to be into transexuals.

Anyone that knows me knows I am about doing for self I don't expect anyone gay lesbian or straight to take us serious until we do ourselves first.

I personally feel the transexual community has taken steps back from where we were decades ago.

Which kind of proves my next point. As a black trans woman, you can identify the bullshit. However, I also believe that the community has become split from a political stance. You have your liberal trans segment that want to be "risky" and socialites in the media, ie; the Snooky and Kardashians of the community. Then you have the conservative segment of trans who are very right winged and seeking progress by way of activism.

The conservative trans woman is being outnumbered by the liberal trans women.

The liberal trans women have become counter-productive.

Unless both can come to a commonality, the efforts may be very much wasted.

TVSURFER
01-16-2011, 02:44 AM

I don’t think this genre can be categorized as a devotee type thing of conservative and liberal, however, Chanel I’m glad you referenced Dr. Harry Benjamin. For those who can remember, I referenced Dr. Benjamin’s Gender Orientation Scale about three years ago and the so-called advocates on the site went nuts, saying Dr. Benjamin’s theory wasn’t valid and it didn’t amount to a hill of beans! For those who are curious to know what the theory is, here is a link : http://www.twentyclub.net/docs/bscale.html
http://www.transgenderzone.com/research/HarryBenjaminMD.htm
Read it and then we can discuss who the bull shitters are!
Happy Birthday, Dr. Martin Luther King!:cool:

TSSexyChanel
01-16-2011, 01:58 PM
Which kind of proves my next point. As a black trans woman, you can identify the bullshit. However, I also believe that the community has become split from a political stance. You have your liberal trans segment that want to be "risky" and socialites in the media, ie; the Snooky and Kardashians of the community. Then you have the conservative segment of trans who are very right winged and seeking progress by way of activism.

The conservative trans woman is being outnumbered by the liberal trans women.

The liberal trans women have become counter-productive.

Unless both can come to a commonality, the efforts may be very much wasted.

I blame this on the fact that to most transexuals at least the male to female ones the outer is more important than the inner. Transexualism has been reduced to how one looks as opposed to what it really is and that is who one is.

TSSexyChanel
01-16-2011, 02:17 PM
I don’t think this genre can be categorized as a devotee type thing of conservative and liberal, however, Chanel I’m glad you referenced Dr. Harry Benjamin. For those who can remember, I referenced Dr. Benjamin’s Gender Orientation Scale about three years ago and the so-called advocates on the site went nuts, saying Dr. Benjamin’s theory wasn’t valid and it didn’t amount to a hill of beans! For those who are curious to know what the theory is, here is a link : http://www.twentyclub.net/docs/bscale.html
http://www.transgenderzone.com/research/HarryBenjaminMD.htm
Read it and then we can discuss who the bull shitters are!
Happy Birthday, Dr. Martin Luther King!:cool:

Well I personallly think it is the most important piece of work ever done concerning transexuals. I am not popular for my belief that transwomen all should have some degree of counseling. True transexuals need more than surgery to correct the feelings they have about themselves. We live in a society that has taught us from birth there are only two genders and only specific ways in which those genders are supposed to think, act and behave. I think the issue with it for most people is they don't what to accept the fact that there is no cure for transexuals no amount of hormones or surgery will ever change the fact of who you really are. Before the standards of care came along were were all put into institutions and deemed insane.

I think the standards of care offered validation and power to transexuals by saying that although different we are not flawed. Most girls spend their whole life trying to be what they will never be causing unhappiness. Many girls feel like they are less than because they are not genetic women not realizing that there is nothing wrong at all with being born who you are once you reconcile in your own mind that although you are different you are still as valid as any other person born into this world.

When I finally came to terms with I am not a woman I am a different kind of woman and there is nothing wrong with that life got easier for me. Self acceptance was the most important part of my transition there were times in my life I lived stealth had a job with the city husband all straight friends and still felt incomplete. I was living the so called dream but my angst still came from the fact that while I had the look my mind wasn't right.

I live a balanced transexual life now working on the mind is as important to me as my look. It's not about how I appear to the world but how I appear to myself now. As long as I see myself as I feel I should be then I am fine and actually when you get that acceptance for self others start to see and believe it too and you don't have to spend your whole life trying to convince people of who and what you are.