PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Girl

DYNACORD
09-30-2008, 03:22 AM
How about this girl???? She's from Detroit and trys to stay on the DL. I know her personally. She's very passable in person and a pretty nice person. She's looking for a good guy in her life. She's in and around the clubs.

TVSURFER
09-30-2008, 03:45 AM
I remember her when she first got her tits. She did some sets on BTG with that incredibly, big dick! When I hooked up with her to get a hold of those brand new mammeries and fat long schlong of hers, she gamed me out of $150.00 at that time, by giving me a "peek" of her new found body wealth! And then made a flimsy excuse of having another date and quickly got me out of room! I have no use for her since that incident. She left Detroit and stayed down in Atlanta for a number of years. She was nice and slim and very passable, then. Now, she is very overweight and trying to be a newfound attraction. I didn't open her new sets when they were posted, that's how disgusted I was with her! I just figure a leopard doesn't change its spots! The experience is hard to forget, on the negative side, to put it mildly! She can't get nothing from me, pludits or otherwise! I'm still pissed off!
:cool:

DYNACORD
09-30-2008, 03:58 AM
Ouch! I don't blame you. Haven't seen that side of her. I'm gonna go slap the shit out of her right now for ya. "LOL" Actually you've got all right to be pissed. Forget I mentioned this one. I'm still gonna slap her just because.

Takinitblack
09-30-2008, 04:01 AM
How about this girl???? She's from Detroit and trys to stay on the DL. I know her personally. She's very passable in person and a pretty nice person. She's looking for a good guy in her life. She's in and around the clubs.
I'm in Detroit, and would love to spend time with her.;)

TVSURFER
09-30-2008, 04:37 AM
Ouch! I don't blame you. Haven't seen that side of her. I'm gonna go slap the shit out of her right now for ya. "LOL" Actually you've got all right to be pissed. Forget I mentioned this one. I'm still gonna slap her just because.
:pNAW, don't do that! I just wanted to just smack that fat azz then! Plus, she a bigum! She must be a good six feet three or close to it! I'm a little mutha fucka, but I do whip some steel like my avatar sake! However, I do have a CCW permit and I carry a 9mm Glock at all times (Fuck the dumb shit)!!! Nevertheless, check out her first photo sets and see how she's ballooned up!

andwar
09-30-2008, 07:47 AM
I remember her when she first got her tits. She did some sets on BTG with that incredibly, big dick! When I hooked up with her to get a hold of those brand new mammeries and fat long schlong of hers, she gamed me out of $150.00 at that time, by giving me a "peek" of her new found body wealth! And then made a flimsy excuse of having another date and quickly got me out of room! I have no use for her since that incident. She left Detroit and stayed down in Atlanta for a number of years. She was nice and slim and very passable, then. Now, she is very overweight and trying to be a newfound attraction. I didn't open her new sets when they were posted, that's how disgusted I was with her! I just figure a leopard doesn't change its spots! The experience is hard to forget, on the negative side, to put it mildly! She can't get nothing from me, pludits or otherwise! I'm still pissed off!
Yea I'd still be pissed too!and your right her pics of old was one of the reason I joined the site! she was one of my favs!and yea she's put on quite a few since then!I wasnt impressed with her new look as for the shoot I'll adress them to Dirty In a Private message!oh yea I just luv how my glock feels when I go to the range and bust a few clips off

kilakali
09-30-2008, 07:53 AM
She didnt look like she was into the newest shoot at all. She had that "eh" look.

mylesmissle
09-30-2008, 12:40 PM
How about this girl???? She's from Detroit and trys to stay on the DL. I know her personally. She's very passable in person and a pretty nice person. She's looking for a good guy in her life. She's in and around the clubs.she turns me on infact tell her to hit me:)

DirtySouth
09-30-2008, 02:29 PM

I hate it, but I would have to agree with you. I went back and forth with Sabrina for months before we finally decided to shoot. I was basing my offer off of her looking the way she did in her earlier shoots. She showed up at the pickup point way over weight and not the best of attitudes. She seems to be a cool girl once you really get into her head, but I have heard her scam stories a lot and she basically scammed me in a way. :mad: Damn shame.

DYNACORD
09-30-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm still gonna slap her. "LOL" Looks like I have a few new things to talk about with her. She needs "Correcting" as that guy from the "SHINNING" would say.

ATLMAN28
10-01-2008, 02:28 AM
she fell off based on past shoots from years ago.