PDA

View Full Version : just saying hey 0:-)

thegirlnextdoor
01-12-2011, 07:01 AM
hey guys.
whats up my name is amber.i did a photo shoot on here a few years ago and another one for frankstgirls two years ago as well.just thought id pop in and say high.my look is alittle different now,ive had some work done and ive grown up alittle bit.im alot more comfortable in my skin and have grown more into my sexuality.
just thought id introduce myself and show my face since im getting ready to start my first major tour.
if you see me in your city please show a girl luv lol

mrvice
01-12-2011, 09:45 AM
welcome to forum ms amber how u enjoy ur stay

bigdicki
01-12-2011, 12:03 PM
hey guys.
whats up my name is amber.i did a photo shoot on here a few years ago and another one for frankstgirls two years ago as well.just thought id pop in and say high.my look is alittle different now,ive had some work done and ive grown up alittle bit.im alot more comfortable in my skin and have grown more into my sexuality.
just thought id introduce myself and show my face since im getting ready to start my first major tour.

I see your posts on Hungangels all the time and you are smart and seem cool. I'm more of a lurker and don't post much there. Plus, your one of them redbone booties I'd love to wax :p. Welcome aboard and I hope to hear more from you beautiful. :cool:

peggygee
01-12-2011, 04:09 PM
I see your posts on Hungangels all the time and you are smart and seem cool. :cool:

I too have taken note of your posts on HA, particularly the ones in response to people taking shots at women of color. I also agree that you are smart, and quite articulate.

Here's some un-solicited advice from an old women, be safe, be carful, try not to get caught up with all the drama and negativity of "the life". Do what you have to do in furtherance of your transition, but try to have an exit strategy.

Stay blessed.

Peg

thegirlnextdoor
01-12-2011, 07:15 PM
I see your posts on Hungangels all the time and you are smart and seem cool. I'm more of a lurker and don't post much there. Plus, your one of them redbone booties I'd love to wax :p. Welcome aboard and I hope to hear more from you beautiful. :cool:

*blushing* lol thanks.dont be such a lurker.come and interact with me ;).lord knows that HA needs some more cool guys on it lol

thegirlnextdoor
01-12-2011, 07:18 PM
I too have taken note of your posts on HA, particularly the ones in response to people taking shots at women of color. I also agree that you are smart, and quite articulate.

Here's some un-solicited advice from an old women, be safe, be carful, try not to get caught up with all the drama and negativity of "the life". Do what you have to do in furtherance of your transition, but try to have an exit strategy.

Stay blessed.

Peg

aww..thanks mama.yea theyre not very big on black women there.i get love there but i suspect thats only because of my skin color smh.

werwt22
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Dayuuuum. Luvs me a yellow girl and yes its b/c of your skin color LOL. "How do you say what's never said? Beautiful black women, I bet that bitch look better red."-Wayne Welcome by the way. I like women of all shades or lack thereof *SMILE*.

CosmicTraveler
01-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Well, welcome. Whoops... suppose I should get my eyes checked.

TslovelyLuxury
01-12-2011, 09:11 PM
hey guys.

very cute mami

thegirlnextdoor
01-12-2011, 10:30 PM
very cute mami

thanks.your a cutie too lol

ladylong22
01-12-2011, 10:43 PM
shes really cute i think i found a girlfriend lol jk

BigJoeKrash
01-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Any come on! Let me say hey to her before you all try to steall her away!!

And Welcome to the forum :D

thegirlnextdoor
01-13-2011, 01:39 AM
thanks for all the love guys.mauhhhhsss!!!

ty-clone
01-13-2011, 05:26 AM
amber
u know i always wanted to marry u :), i'll pm u

Ms Remy M
01-15-2011, 03:53 PM
hey guys.

Welcome to the forum, we've spoken before on BGC, glad to see you over here and wish you well in your future endeavors. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the industry and stuff.

eclectic_co
01-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Hi amber and glad to see you joined the form, it is lots of fun!

Does the fact you here mean another shoot is in the wind?

:cool:

you
05-16-2011, 07:31 AM
this is my 1st post! i saw those pix of u and had to speak up.. u look amazing!! .. are u ever in Atlanta?. .i need to see more pix!!; or better yet, the real person ;)