PDA

View Full Version : Membership via PayPal

Moonandstar
01-12-2011, 09:17 PM
hi all,

Firstly I have to say what a brilliant site this is. All of those who make it so good please keep up the good work it is much appreciated.

just a quick question to the admin of this site.
is there any way i can join the site but pay the membership fees by PayPal instead of credit card.

Thank you.

GroobySteven
01-14-2011, 09:49 AM
hi all,

Firstly I have to say what a brilliant site this is. All of those who make it so good please keep up the good work it is much appreciated.

just a quick question to the admin of this site.
is there any way i can join the site but pay the membership fees by PayPal instead of credit card.

Thank you.

Check out http://www.grooby.com/paybymail.html and then email customerservice@grooby.com with your question.
Thanks

bujrocks
01-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Seanchai,

On the signup page it says you know have Epoch as an option but I haven't seen how to sign up through Epoch, only CCBill. Is Epoch really an option now? Sorry i've just had bad experiences with CCBill in the past and don't trust them.

TurboMan
01-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Seanchai,

On the signup page it says you know have Epoch as an option but I haven't seen how to sign up through Epoch, only CCBill. Is Epoch really an option now? Sorry i've just had bad experiences with CCBill in the past and don't trust them.

If i may add..You can always join by mail.I have never had a problem with da mail option..that's the only way i roll.

GroobySteven
01-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Seanchai,

Epoch is our back-up processor but they're not as good as CCBill. I don't know what experiences you've had with CCBill but they're by far, the best processor and we cover our own customer service.
If you want an Epoch only link - email customerservice@grooby.com asking for it and I'll see if we have it.
Thanks
seanchai