PDA

View Full Version : Elektra

TurboMan
09-30-2008, 03:05 PM
hey everybody,i would luv to see an update on ms.Elektra. man,this girl has AZZ for days.......my playground. what say you?

TurboMan
09-30-2008, 07:08 PM
hey everybody,i would luv to see an update on ms.Elektra. man,this girl has AZZ for days.......my playground. what say you?

update alert....see what i mean?......this AZZ is open for business.

TVSURFER
09-30-2008, 07:37 PM
TurboMan, if this is the Elektra from Detroit you're talking about, shit baby bra, I'm all for it! She gets five stars from me and twenty when nobody is looking!
She rates very high in my book, just for an unforgettable date I had with her about four years ago!
I was high as angel shit one nite and horny as a bull in the woods! I had tried to call her a week before, but got no answer or call back. Her number was still in my phone, so I called her. She picked up, told me where she was, but I was so fucked up, it took me forty minutes to find her hotel room when it was right down the street from my house (5 minutes, if that much)! When I finally got there and she opened the door, I was completely floored! Turbo, she was absolutely gorgeous! I mean, gorgeous; looks, skin color, the works! I couldn't believe my high, alcohol, weed induced ass! I think I popped four inches off my zipper notches, my dick was so hard! I wanted to get right down to business. I had the paper at that time, so money was no object. I would pay this babe whatever she wanted! However, much to my surprise, her price was too modest, which made our encounter that much more satisfying! Aas a matter of fact, we talked for about two hours after our date; at no extra charge, which was very sweet of her! Of course, I left her nice tip for her being so fine and accomadating to my drunk ass! As a matter of fact, she called me the next day to say thank you and that she enjoyed our meeting! She in Detroit now and is on eros.com! I would love to see a new set of her fine azz!
:cool:

TurboMan
09-30-2008, 08:21 PM
hey brother,i aint mad at you....but like the song says.....i wish it was me.

Ms Remy M
09-30-2008, 08:38 PM
lol that's a great story!

Experienced
10-01-2008, 09:11 PM
TurboMan, if this is the Elektra from Detroit you're talking about, shit baby bra, I'm all for it! She gets five stars from me and twenty when nobody is looking!
She rates very high in my book, just for an unforgettable date I had with her about four years ago!
I was high as angel shit one nite and horny as a bull in the woods! I had tried to call her a week before, but got no answer or call back. Her number was still in my phone, so I called her. She picked up, told me where she was, but I was so fucked up, it took me forty minutes to find her hotel room when it was right down the street from my house (5 minutes, if that much)! When I finally got there and she opened the door, I was completely floored! Turbo, she was absolutely gorgeous! I mean, gorgeous; looks, skin color, the works! I couldn't believe my high, alcohol, weed induced ass! I think I popped four inches off my zipper notches, my dick was so hard! I wanted to get right down to business. I had the paper at that time, so money was no object. I would pay this babe whatever she wanted! However, much to my surprise, her price was too modest, which made our encounter that much more satisfying! Aas a matter of fact, we talked for about two hours after our date; at no extra charge, which was very sweet of her! Of course, I left her nice tip for her being so fine and accomadating to my drunk ass! As a matter of fact, she called me the next day to say thank you and that she enjoyed our meeting! She in Detroit now and is on eros.com! I would love to see a new set of her fine azz!

SHE´S ON MY WALL OF FAME SINCE LONG.............. :o

andwar
10-02-2008, 06:53 AM

Man!!!Man Your Lucky!!!