PDA

View Full Version : Has Anybody seen her?

ohghana
01-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Has anybody seen this sexy black ts Naomi? any info on this chick anyone?

CosmicTraveler
01-20-2011, 10:13 PM
I recall someone mentioning that she was out of the business of adult entertainment. Dunno much else beyond that.

ohghana
01-21-2011, 03:59 AM
oh but do you have her phone number so i can call her? or email address?

CosmicTraveler
01-24-2011, 07:08 PM
'Fraid not. If I did, I'd keep it to myself so no one else could have it. :eek:

vidman
01-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Naomi was in the business years ago. She was only in for a short period. She was popular for her small petite frame, pretty face and huge dick. She has since exited the stage but I think Kali has her contact info. She still resides in California and that is defintely Kali territory, he knows all the girls on the west coast and 3/4 of the girls on the east. lol!!! But Kali is your man if you want to find out how to reach Naomi.

aaronk
01-26-2011, 07:53 AM
i thought she lived in tampa.....

Omega
01-26-2011, 09:09 AM
That's what I was thinking. Even had the video of her hardcore saying that's where she's from. She used to be my all time fav.

i thought she lived in tampa.....

kilakali
01-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Naomi was in the business years ago. She was only in for a short period. She was popular for her small petite frame, pretty face and huge dick. She has since exited the stage but I think Kali has her contact info. She still resides in California and that is defintely Kali territory, he knows all the girls on the west coast and 3/4 of the girls on the east. lol!!! But Kali is your man if you want to find out how to reach Naomi.

Naomi doesnt live in Cali nor Tampa, however she does reside on the east coast. She lives in stealth and is no longer available.

CosmicTraveler
01-26-2011, 08:53 PM
That's too bad. She was one of my favorites. Maybe this just wasn't the place for her I guess.

kilakali
01-26-2011, 09:01 PM
That's too bad. She was one of my favorites. Maybe this just wasn't the place for her I guess.

Well you know she didnt want to make it a career being in the adult entertainment industry. She has other goals and is trying to accomplish them.
Bottom line: She got the money and ran...:cool:

vidman
01-26-2011, 09:18 PM
Naomi doesnt live in Cali nor Tampa, however she does reside on the east coast. She lives in stealth and is no longer available.

Oh damn! lol! See? I told ya Kali would know.