PDA

View Full Version : Faulty sound on vid

SHAUN
01-22-2011, 10:31 PM
I originally posted this on the 16th Jan in the section of the forum speciafically set up for reporting problems with vids and the site etc, but there has been no reply.... so I thought I would try my luck and post it here and see if anyone reads this shit?

More than anything I luv the vids of tgirls with ultra femme girly voices, so it's a real shame that Jayla's second vid has no sound of her... the wierd thing is, there is some kind of sound, like a shuffling sound....but her voice does not come out on the vid at all... Any chance it can be fixed?
Also, how do I get a pic of me up next to my posts?

SHAUN
PS the Jayla I'm referring to is the one shot by PK Vegas

TVSURFER
01-22-2011, 11:32 PM
I originally posted this on the 16th Jan in the section of the forum speciafically set up for reporting problems with vids and the site etc, but there has been no reply.... so I thought I would try my luck and post it here and see if anyone reads this shit?

More than anything I luv the vids of tgirls with ultra femme girly voices, so it's a real shame that Jayla's second vid has no sound of her... the wierd thing is, there is some kind of sound, like a shuffling sound....but her voice does not come out on the vid at all... Any chance it can be fixed?
Also, how do I get a pic of me up next to my posts?

SHAUN
PS the Jayla I'm referring to is the one shot by PK Vegas

Can't help you with the sound, but I can give you some tips on the avatar.
Click on "Your Profile" at the top of the home page; once there scroll down to Settings and Options, click Edit Avatar. You must have pictures in a personal file to transfer a picture. Once you've clicked on the edit avatar, the edit avatar window will pop up; click on Use Custom Avatar; go to Option 2 and click on Browse; this is when you can use your personal pictures file; your personal pictures file should come up, it should say Choose File to Upload; find the picture you want to use, click on it and it should be highlighted, click on Open and it should take you back to the Options 2 window with your pictures file settings enclosed; click on Save Changes and you’ll see Your Current Avatar, then you'll be good to go!
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller).