PDA

View Full Version : Shoes - On or Off?

DirtySouth
09-30-2008, 09:50 PM
I know this is going to spark some much needed debate.

Im speaking in reference to our models keeping their high heels/shoes on throughout the shoot or would you rather take a look at some toes for you foot lovers out there?

My personal preference, I require all of my models to wear heels and to keep them on, even when butt naked. Keeps the fantasy aspect in my opinion. Thats just my taste, I know some of you are feet lovers and cant get enough. I'd just like to see what yall have to say. Lets have it!

godivabiz
09-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Please, Please, Please keep them on... I have no interest to seeing anyone with size 14 river-boats feet bear-footed... There is nothing attractive about that....

DYNACORD
09-30-2008, 10:30 PM
It's erotic with and erotic with out. Not all feet are pretty. TS Girls don't have the same type of feet as GG's do, let's face it. But some have very nice looking feet and Pedicures. Hit or miss. The ones who get their toes done once or twice a month are the real keepers. "Yeah Baby"! "LOL"

ROC
09-30-2008, 10:39 PM
prefer If They Kept Their Shoes On.... Brings Out The Photos More, Especially If They Match With The Outfit They're Wearing.......

TVSURFER
09-30-2008, 11:20 PM
I know this is going to spark some much needed debate.

Im speaking in reference to our models keeping their high heels/shoes on throughout the shoot or would you rather take a look at some toes for you foot lovers out there?

My personal preference, I require all of my models to wear heels and to keep them on, even when butt naked. Keeps the fantasy aspect in my opinion. Thats just my taste, I know some of you are feet lovers and cant get enough. I'd just like to see what yall have to say. Lets have it!
Shit, costuming is my thang! You'll get no argument from me! Keep those MaFuckin' shoes on, gurl!
:cool:

bxboy1984
10-01-2008, 12:14 AM
On.

just sexier on both GG and TS, regardless of foot size.

GroobySteven
10-01-2008, 01:19 AM
Keep them on unless she has pretty feet - then do a bit of both!

pipeahoe
10-01-2008, 02:49 AM
shoes on and def show a full shot front/back with panty on!!!!!!
:)

LongGun
10-01-2008, 03:34 AM
I like when the footwear is on and the model is open wide in missionary position. Also, having the model put on leg up on a chair while standing in shoes is hot too.

methodman
10-01-2008, 05:14 AM
co-sign what surfer sez I think all trannie lovers are into girly trappings like clothes, hair, makeup etc. anyway shoes is a major part of my turn-on fo sho especially sandals and open toes.

Buddy Wood
10-01-2008, 08:41 AM
Keep them on unless she has pretty feet - then do a bit of both!

I pretty much do this but for the most part just leave them on. If they really happen to have unbelievably sexy feet (although I'm not much of a foot guy so not even sure what that means) - then I might focus on them a bit - but that's pretty rare.