PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys sashastrokes has something new for ya!!

Sasha
01-25-2011, 07:15 PM
HEY GUYS IM SENDING THIS OUT TO MY BLACK T GIRL FANS & FRIENDS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING TO KNOW ME A LITTLE MORE! CHECK ME OUT ON USTREAM www.sashastrokes.com

CosmicTraveler
01-26-2011, 01:55 AM
That was fun. n__n

Sasha
01-26-2011, 01:11 PM
That was fun. n__n

thanks stay tunned for more..Im also going to be using topics from many transexual forums to speak on todays topic 1/26/11

Today's Topic why are Grooby Productions "Black T Girls" & "Shemale Yum" serperated? Why are black t girls no longer allowed on Shemale Yum?!?
Do you believe this maybe racist or not? Do you think its fair to seperate them?

feel free to chime in you guys on www.sashastrokes.com
also there are polls and trivia questions for prizes such as imlive credits and free memberships a month for my sites and more stay tunned for "Sasha Strokes Television" Tell a Friend!!

TVSURFER
01-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Today's Topic why are Grooby Productions "Black T Girls" & "Shemale Yum" serperated? Why are black t girls no longer allowed on Shemale Yum?!?
Do you believe this maybe racist or not? Do you think its fair to seperate them?

Oh oh!
:cool:

kilakali
01-26-2011, 08:55 PM
I had a good time chatting with you Sasha as always, and thank you for letting me be a on call guest. It was a very good topic and I was glad I was able to express my views.

GroobySteven
01-26-2011, 09:18 PM
thanks stay tunned for more..Im also going to be using topics from many transexual forums to speak on todays topic 1/26/11

feel free to chime in you guys on www.sashastrokes.com
also there are polls and trivia questions for prizes such as imlive credits and free memberships a month for my sites and more stay tunned for "Sasha Strokes Television" Tell a Friend!!

With all due respect Sasha, you'er allowed to post links here and promote your own sites because you are a model but it's a privilidge, most people can't do that.
Try finding a factual topic because talking shit though - "Black tgirls no longer allowed on Shemale Yum?!?" - that's totally infactual, so watch how you phrase your language.

Sasha
01-28-2011, 07:15 AM
With all due respect Sasha, you'er allowed to post links here and promote your own sites because you are a model but it's a privilidge, most people can't do that.
Try finding a factual topic because talking shit though - "Black tgirls no longer allowed on Shemale Yum?!?" - that's totally infactual, so watch how you phrase your language.

"clears throat" with all due respect i have said nothing wrong i have just followed the thread and i took everyones opinion and made it into a topic if you viewed the show u would have witness it for urself and knew we all were on ur side...but u werent there so u took it as if were bad mouthing u which were werent someone in the black t girl thread believed it was racist so because it was such a hot topic we made it a topic for the show wether they believed it was or not.. but no one in the live tv streamed thought so....so before you decide to say i was "talking shit" please take the time to see one of the shows for yourself..I havent done anything wrong here I have just grabbed hot topics from differnt t girl forums and made it live and at the same time promoted this site and tgirl cams as well! If this is a problem i will no longer put my input on any more disscussions and if i offended u i didnt mean to. I apologies didnt want to offend anyone just bringing forums to life!

GroobySteven
01-28-2011, 07:40 AM
"clears throat" with all do respect i have said nothing wrong i have just followed the thread and i took everyones opinion and made it into a topic if you viewed the show u would have witness it for urself and knew we all were on ur side...but u werent there so u took it as if were bad mouthing u which were werent someone in the black t girl thread believed it was racist so because it was such a hot topic we made it a topic for the show wether they believed it was or not.. but no one in the live tv streamed thought so....so before you decide to say i was "talking shit" please take the time to see one of the shows for yourself..I havent done anything wrong here I have just grabbed hot topics from differnt t girl forums and made it live and at the same time promoted this site and tgirl cams as well! If this is a problem i will no longer put my input on any more disscussions and if i offended u i didnt mean to. I apologies didnt want to offend anyone just bringing forums to life!

Sasha, you need to learn a lot about what it means to be a broadcaster or to promote a show if you need to title it ...
"Why are black t girls no longer allowed on Shemale Yum?!? Do you believe this maybe racist or not?"

It's untrue so how can you start a discussion about it and whyt load the question with asking it it's racist (or not)? By all means discuss seperating models into categories if that's the topic you want to talk about but it's a bit of a none-issue if you word it like that right?

Sasha
01-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Sasha, you need to learn a lot about what it means to be a broadcaster or to promote a show if you need to title it ...
"Why are black t girls no longer allowed on Shemale Yum?!? Do you believe this maybe racist or not?"

It's untrue so how can you start a discussion about it and whyt load the question with asking it it's racist (or not)? By all means discuss seperating models into categories if that's the topic you want to talk about but it's a bit of a none-issue if you word it like that right?

I understand what you are saying seanchai and as i said before i apologies if it came out wrong..that wasnt where i was going ..i just read the full thread and when i got enough info i needed with the forum that was the title i came up with...
I wasnt trying to come off offense at all...so as i said b4 i apologies and ill be more careful how i word my headlines so that this issue wont happen again nothing but love for ya... :o

GroobySteven
01-28-2011, 10:54 AM
...so that this issue wont happen again nothing but love for ya... :o

Thanks Sasha. We really try to keep our whole company as in-offensive and without any form of bigotry so it is something I'm sensitive about when people suggest otherwise.

MrKnockOut
01-28-2011, 01:18 PM

Wow, that was so uneccessary. Did u even see or hear the show? You are out of control man.

Sasha
01-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Thanks Sasha. We really try to keep our whole company as in-offensive and without any form of bigotry so it is something I'm sensitive about when people suggest otherwise.

i totally understand baby love..
But also think to your self why would i try to destroy one of the companies i work for that has been soooo good to me. Im sure you would understand that it wasnt to offend and the show was very good by the way.. maybe u should stop by once in a while there will be so many topics and always nice to have a guest star lol to talk and share his input on some of the topics!

Much Love seanchai!

GroobySteven
01-28-2011, 04:42 PM
i totally understand baby love..
But also think to your self why would i try to destroy one of the companies i work for that has been soooo good to me. Im sure you would understand that it wasnt to offend and the show was very good by the way.. maybe u should stop by once in a while there will be so many topics and always nice to have a guest start lol talk and share his input on some of the topics!

Much Love seanchai!

Thanks Sasha - let me know when the next one is!

GroobySteven
01-28-2011, 04:43 PM

Wow, that was so uneccessary. Did u even see or hear the show? You are out of control man.

Did you even read my posts or ignore it again and just try to stir up more problems?
Take a break. You are out of control. Come back next month when your manners are better.

Sasha
01-28-2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks Sasha - let me know when the next one is!

every morning i try 12-3 noon and the topic today "My first experince with a transexual"

GroobySteven
01-28-2011, 05:29 PM
every morning i try 12-3 noon and the topic today "My first experince with a transexual"

Cool ... will check it out.

ts_unique
01-31-2011, 08:23 PM
*sits and rolls eyes*

hey sissssssssssssssssssssss:D