PDA

View Full Version : Great photos of chloe

ROC
01-31-2011, 04:55 AM
nice job on these photos......... Chloe looks great........

vidman
01-31-2011, 06:58 PM
In my opinion, Chloe is the hottest newbie on BGC. There's something about her demeanor. it's obvious that she has the physical beauty. I mean, she's gorgeous in the face and that body is KRAZY!!!! She even has tiny feet and pretty toes!! But in addition to her aesthetic beauty, there's something about her personality that magnifies her overall beauty. She seems very down-to-earth, sweet, and her coyness absolutely turns me on!!! Most beautiful transsexuals have disgusting personalities and attitudes, but Chloe seems to have risen above all the shallowness at such a young age. She's a very rare bird.

ballznnutzz
02-06-2011, 12:11 PM
In my opinion, Chloe is the hottest newbie on BGC. There's something about her demeanor. it's obvious that she has the physical beauty. I mean, she's gorgeous in the face and that body is KRAZY!!!! She even has tiny feet and pretty toes!! But in addition to her aesthetic beauty, there's something about her personality that magnifies her overall beauty. She seems very down-to-earth, sweet, and her coyness absolutely turns me on!!! Most beautiful transsexuals have disgusting personalities and attitudes, but Chloe seems to have risen above all the shallowness at such a young age. She's a very rare bird.

spot on. i couldnt have put it any better

kittymatthews
02-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Shes' so pretty! <3

kilakali
02-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Agreed this is some of Tony's best..