PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Nation Rise Up

twowaybro
02-04-2011, 05:57 AM
It's officially Super Bowl weekend. Finally. Steelers going for number 7. Unprecedented. This game should be a fun one. Packers bring a lot to the table especially on offense. Gonna be a challenge containing Rodgers and his gang of speedy receivers. The best place for them is on the sidelines watching. We must control the time of possession. Eat up the clock with long, sustained drives culminating with touchdowns and not field goals. Mendenhall needs to have another big game. If he goes for a hundred we most definitely win. I see this one going down to the wire with the Steelers edging out a victory 20-17. GO STEELERS!!!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm6PjJwSmiDAf3U79VgW5qfO8zLbOQN EVJmFPdP7c7W5JW3ouZ

vidman
02-04-2011, 06:01 AM
the pack baby!!!!!!!!!!

ROC
02-05-2011, 06:23 PM
i'm standing..................!

twowaybro
02-06-2011, 05:23 AM
It's two thousand eleven...we gon' get ring number seven....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP2l1FMsHj0

anonymoussonny
02-06-2011, 06:57 AM
C'mon MAN!!! LOL

junintoiro
02-06-2011, 10:21 PM
pittsburg!!! Steelers!!!!

vidman
02-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Like I said earlier in this thread......GO PACK!!! It was a good game Steeler fans, but Green Bay held on. I was scared as shit because you know that Big Ben can run the field in 2 minutes. When he threw that last incomplete pass to Mike Wallace, I was relieved!!! (Whew!!)

twowaybro
02-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Congrats to all the Packers fans. Good victory. Yall overcame some key injuries and persevered. Hard to overcome 3 turnovers. Those killed us. Good game. Steelers gonna have to wait a little longer for number 7.

TVSURFER
02-07-2011, 03:48 AM
I hope both sides are satisfied with their teams performances and we can move on! I'm glad this shit is over! Please don't reply to this post, because all you're going to get from me is: I really didn't give a FUCK! Let's talk about the girls like we should have been doing!
:cool:

vidman
02-07-2011, 03:57 AM
Congrats to all the Packers fans. Good victory. Yall overcame some key injuries and persevered. Hard to overcome 3 turnovers. Those killed us. Good game. Steelers gonna have to wait a little longer for number 7.

Yeah, turnovers are deadly in the NFL. When Quickie (Donald Driver) went down, then Charles Woodson, I just knew it was a wrap. But you're right, the Packers persevered.