PDA

View Full Version : Coach Mike Tomlin - Will I Am from Black Eye Peas

vidman
02-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Has anyone noticed how much these guys look like twins!!! LMAO!!!!!

TVSURFER
02-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Who??? Who is Will I Am? Just fuckin' with you Vid!:D Although you could have given us a comparison photo. Check it out folks, you make the call!
:cool:

TVSURFER
02-04-2011, 08:47 PM
My bad Vid, I jumped the gun! My bad!

vidman
02-04-2011, 08:58 PM
lol! It's cool Surf. These two guys look like they could have inhabited the same placenta sack for 9 months. LMAO!!!!!

TVSURFER
02-04-2011, 09:20 PM
lol! It's cool Surf. These two guys look like they could have inhabited the same placenta sack for 9 months. LMAO!!!!!
I think Tomlin better stick to the X's and O's! I don't think he knows what a clef note is! Plus, I don't think he can carry a tune like he does a football team!:D:D:D

vidman
02-04-2011, 11:09 PM
I think Tomlin better stick to the X's and O's! I don't think he knows what a clef note is! Plus, I don't think he can carry a tune like he does a football team!:D:D:D

I know that's right!!! lmao!!!

twowaybro
02-05-2011, 02:10 PM
I think Tomlin better stick to the X's and O's!

Believe that! If he wins tomorrow, that's two rings in three years. Not bad for the brother.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Ux7FA0trqZiyY7qMTz7_B477oyRc-goZVXyDmQ3KbiTt44L_

vidman
02-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Yeah, that's true twoway. I hate to say this, but I'm rootin for Green Bay. The only reason is because I played college football with Donald Driver. We both caught touchdowns from the late, Steve McNair. I played Split End. Driver played slot receiver. If not for that, I would definitely be pullin for the brotha, Tomlin!!!

TVSURFER
02-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Yeah, that's true twoway. I hate to say this, but I'm rootin for Green Bay. The only reason is because I played college football with Donald Driver. We both caught touchdowns from the late, Steve McNair. I played Split End. Driver played slot receiver. If not for that, I would definitely be pullin for the brotha, Tomlin!!!
Ain't nothin' wrong for rootin' for your boys; either way, on your account, whoever wins it's good for the diaspora! I 'm just going to chill, drink a beer a watch the game!;):D:D:D

vidman
02-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Ain't nothin' wrong for rootin' for your boys; either way, on your account, whoever wins it's good for the diaspora! I 'm just going to chill, drink a beer a watch the game!;):D:D:D

Yes sirrrr! Now that sounds like a good, relaxing day Surf. I'm witcha on that one.

twowaybro
02-06-2011, 04:34 AM
The only reason is because I played college football with Donald Driver. We both caught touchdowns from the late, Steve McNair. I played Split End. Driver played slot receiver.

Cool. If you were still on the team McNair's senior season then i've seen you ball. Was at the Capital City Classic in Jackson that year. Me and several co-workers drove down from the M to see if "Air McNair" lived up to the hype. If my recollection serves me correct he didn't have a big statistical game that day but i came away impressed. Damn, i'm dating myself...:o

vidman
02-07-2011, 03:52 AM
Cool. If you were still on the team McNair's senior season then i've seen you ball. Was at the Capital City Classic in Jackson that year. Me and several co-workers drove down from the M to see if "Air McNair" lived up to the hype. If my recollection serves me correct he didn't have a big statistical game that day but i came away impressed. Damn, i'm dating myself...:o

All the Capital City Classics between Alcorn State and Jackson State were played and still are played in Memorial Stadium in Jackson, MS. The year you came to the Classic was in 1994. I had a pulled hamstring that year towards the end of the season and the Capital City Classic is always the last game on the SWAC schedule. We won that game but I think I only caught one pass. I had a bomb thrown to me but I couldn't accelerate and get it because my hamstring was in bad shape. I wore #87. Tim McNair, Steve's brother, wore #7 WR. Marcus Hinton wore #1. Donald Ross wore #2 WR. Kobie Jenkins wore #86. Donald Driver wore #80 like he wears now. Yeah, Mac didn't have that huge game in the classic that year because 2 games before the classic, we played Sam Houston State and he dislocated his shoulder. How many other Alcorn games did you come to see Twoway?

twowaybro
02-07-2011, 02:59 PM
How many other Alcorn games did you come to see Twoway?

Unfortunately, i only got to see that one Alcorn game. A couple of my guys are Jackson St. alums and it was with them that i came to that Classic. Would have loved to had seen more. We have the Southern Heritage here in the "M" every year but it's always JSU vs TSU. Man, yall had to have been like rock & roll stars everywhere yall played that year. The hype around McNair was that great.