PDA

View Full Version : Black-tgirls first ever "Ask a Tranny Chaser" thread

Indy24
02-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Hello Black-TG Forum,

My name is Indy, i've been here for a few months now and thought i thought i'd post an "Ask a Tranny Chaser" thread.

Here's a few example chaser questions i've been asked in the past so feel free to ask more if you like....

Question: Aren't tranny chasers as you call yourself just a bunch of downlow faggots who will f*ck any nigga with a wig and still have the nerve to call himself straight?
Anonymous~

Ans: Well that's like saying all blacks or all asians look alike. To me "down low men" are married and/or single men who pretend to be straight while secretly having sexual relations with other men, cross dresser or transvestites. True transsexuals are none of the above. They are women who feel that they are trapped in a males body. So if i support and stand by this persons belief that she is indeed a female then how does that make me dl...?

Question: How the hell can you call yourself a real man when you've got to resort to fucking trannies? All this pussy out here and your talking to dudes with wigs!??? Naw dawg you lost lmao!
Anonymous~

Ans: If "sidney star" (not the fake profile on here), or this forum's "chung li" are a clear sign of what transsexual women will reaching for in the future, then how the hell have i lost anything? I'm attracted to the female form no matter what's between her legs. For me it's more a question of what's between her ears that keeps me around. Besides there are thousands of different plants and animals on this planet that change sex (asexual). And with modern for humans it's only a matter of time.

Question:yo fuck this gay shit! If a muthafucka has or was born with a dick then it's a dude! And if you willingly f*ck with one then your a homo!!! Plain and simple!
Anonymous~

Ans: Okay....this was more of a comment then it is a question. But since the average nigga doesn't read anyway, how could they know or fully comprehend anything about nature or the human anatomy. So those who have actually reached 10th education should be aware that the human penis is homologous to the clitoris so it's more like comparing oranges to grapefruit then it is comparing apples with oranges since there are more similarities with the two sex organs then there are differences. That being said i personally am not attracted to the "male form" but if a chick who favors beyonce' just happens to have a extra long clit under that freak'em dress, well..... *kanye shrugs*

Question: You dl sissies are so full of sh*t, if you're such a straight man, then why not show your pictures?
Anonymous~

Ans: ......first of all homey, i only show my pictures to "women" that i am "interested" in. And since i have no desire to meet anyone here, it's pretty much a dead issue, i just read the forums, laugh and keep it moving.

However in reality, since my first date with a ts female just happen to be a double date with one of my best friends and his wife, it's safe to say i don't have to hide anything from the people who matter. Ya digg?

Next question please....?

kittymatthews
02-04-2011, 11:58 PM
I dont think anyone's going to contest you on here.

This forum doesnt' seem to be the type people who dont like transsexuals would go to.

Indy24
02-05-2011, 01:35 AM
I dont think anyone's going to contest you on here.

This forum doesnt' seem to be the type people who dont like transsexuals would go to.

You'd be surprised how many "anonymous" inbox questions I've gotten in the past. Whether trans-friendly or not. Those where just some of the more tougher sites I've conquered. But not all questions where negative.

Do you have any Chaser related questions?

ty-clone
02-05-2011, 05:53 AM
yo fam
i like the way u be getting at them girls on bgclive. ur post are hilarious

kittymatthews
02-05-2011, 07:04 AM
I think i know all i need to know about tranny chasers. lol.

Indy24
02-05-2011, 11:08 PM
I think i know all i need to know about tranny chasers. lol.

I'm the new highbred Chaser, made tough for all weather conditions
:cool:

Indy24
02-06-2011, 12:16 AM
yo fam
i like the way u be getting at them girls on bgclive. ur post are hilarious

Tranny's only get pass based on the bulge in their gaffs. Because Chasin aint easy!