02-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Always wanted to hit Lady Godiva.

bigdicki
02-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Always wanted to hit Lady Godiva.

Trust me, no you don't.:rolleyes:

4mystuffin
02-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Preach Dicki!!!! Truer words have never been spoken.

bujrocks
02-16-2011, 02:28 AM
Trust me, no you don't.:rolleyes:

So is anybody going to explain why this broad is apparently not worth getting with? What is she dirty (hygiene or she "burned" one of you fellas) or does she just have a fucked up attitude/personality? Inquiring minds would like to know because she is fine and thick as hell! She definitely looks good on video (saw her in a fuck flick from another website, scene was pretty weak, nothing to write home to mom about, mainly because dude she was getting screwed by couldn't handle all of that ass of her's!) but I guess you really can't tell unless you really meet her in person! I'd definitely hit it (at least in my fantasies) :)

bigdicki
02-16-2011, 09:06 AM
So is anybody going to explain why this broad is apparently not worth getting with? What is she dirty (hygiene or she "burned" one of you fellas) or does she just have a fucked up attitude/personality? Inquiring minds would like to know because she is fine and thick as hell! She definitely looks good on video (saw her in a fuck flick from another website, scene was pretty weak, nothing to write home to mom about, mainly because dude she was getting screwed by couldn't handle all of that ass of her's!) but I guess you really can't tell unless you really meet her in person! I'd definitely hit it (at least in my fantasies) :)

We are prohibited from going into details like that on the forum. Seanchai aka Mr. Grooby aka Mr. Charly:cool: will just erase it. If anyone wants details you can PM me. Bujrocks, I am sending you a message now.

eclectic_co
02-18-2011, 12:41 AM
Lady G' is one gorgeous lady!!

:cool:

DYNACORD
02-19-2011, 01:57 AM
She's fine, but yeah, there are a few reason's. Keep moving Junior! You"ll be glad you did.:eek: