PDA

View Full Version : Seductive New Video on my YT channel

kittymatthews
02-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Hey guys.

I just made a bunch of seductive vids on my youtube channel. Thought I'd share em. Let me know what you think. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM45PrhOPno

kittymatthews
02-13-2011, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xmeZdbxFo

kittymatthews
02-13-2011, 04:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcOMWWHmWt0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

kittymatthews
02-13-2011, 04:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHbJPGdldrY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

newyorkguyhere
02-13-2011, 04:22 PM
you are soooo sexy baby girl ;)

kittymatthews
02-13-2011, 04:25 PM
why thank you!

newyorkguyhere
02-13-2011, 04:50 PM
you are very welcum ;)

CosmicTraveler
02-13-2011, 11:37 PM
Awww, your dear friend stefon is gonna miss out on all this!

kittymatthews
02-14-2011, 12:37 AM
"omg, you're ugly and you're not passable"

CosmicTraveler
02-14-2011, 12:42 AM
Give him a break, he was just shy, trying so hard to fight his true feelings of wanting to put parts of you in his mouth.

kittymatthews
02-14-2011, 01:12 AM
I dont give ignorant fucks who think caling me ugly i going to make me want to fuck them, slack. Sorry. I love and respect myself a lot more than that. To be honest, if he ever put his part in my mouth, i'd bite down.

hard.

CosmicTraveler
02-14-2011, 01:31 AM
Oh Kitty, you always know just what to say to me. :)

kittymatthews
02-14-2011, 03:11 AM
I know, right?!! :D

CHOMP CHOMP.

CosmicTraveler
02-14-2011, 06:10 AM
By the way, I normally like you with your glasses but you look pretty cute without them too. Do you actually need those or do you just wear them to look good? >__>

kittymatthews
02-14-2011, 06:37 AM
I actually need them! hahahhha. I'm pretty blind without them.

I made sure to pick a cute frame though!! I used to hate the way i looked with glasses. Now it's hard for me to invision being without them. I'm actually contacts right now since I couldn't find my glasses this morning.

CosmicTraveler
02-14-2011, 06:52 AM
I think the frames go well with your face. They make you look dorky in a way that's cute, instead of in a way that makes you look like you wipe your nose with your hands.

kittymatthews
02-14-2011, 08:18 AM
I think the frames go well with your face. They make you look dorky in a way that's cute, instead of in a way that makes you look like you wipe your nose with your hands.

that was definatley planned out.

Indy24
02-16-2011, 02:47 AM
Hmmm..........................

ty-clone
02-16-2011, 02:50 AM
very sexy but it seems like ur a big tease :p

kittymatthews
02-16-2011, 12:58 PM

i wonder if there's a way for me to block you from commenting on my threads

Tyclone: I'm a huge tease. lol.

TVSURFER
02-16-2011, 03:25 PM

i wonder if there's a way for me to block you from commenting on my threads.
That's easy, just don't read his posts, especially if he's replying to one of yours! I personally don't see anything wrong with his gestures towards you! So the only censure that could come about is for you not to read or respond to him, right?
:cool:

CosmicTraveler
02-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Tyclone: I'm a huge tease. lol.

It's quite true... probably why I get along with her so well.

kittymatthews
02-16-2011, 04:06 PM
That's easy, just don't read his posts, especially if he's replying to one of yours! I personally don't see anything wrong with his gestures towards you! So the only censure that could come about is for you not to read or respond to him, right?

I'm sort of an absolutist. Either you comment or you dont. And "hmmmmm" i not a comment. lol. Aye. But I will try to disregard

Cosmic: We get along?

CosmicTraveler
02-16-2011, 04:11 PM
I... I guess not... I'll be going... :(

kittymatthews
02-16-2011, 04:37 PM
I... I guess not... I'll be going... :(
awww
kidding bb. <3
Come suckle my teet.

CosmicTraveler
02-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Okay! :p
Hmm... for some reason... I have a desire for strawberries now.

Indy24
02-16-2011, 07:07 PM
I'm sort of an absolutist. Either you comment or you dont. And "hmmmmm" i not a comment. lol. Aye. But I will try to disregard

Cosmic: We get along?

"Hmm" represents the fact that I was still on the fence with your persona.

So unless you're the most self conscience person on the planet, "Hmmm...." shouldn't generally be offensive to anyone.

But "Hmm" at this point does however tell me a little more about you though. Since the question on my mid was if you're just another typical attention wh0re who see's the glass as half empty when she doesn't quite understand a comment. Yet for what it was worth, it could've been a positive response to thread.

For someone who wants to be properly understood and respected you sure do lack the ability to reciprocate...

And since spotting character flaws are a specialty of mines, I can assure you that the initial "Hmm" no longer has any meaning.

Continue on.

Indy24
02-16-2011, 07:18 PM

My "gestures" have gathered enough intel on the subject to know that there's nothing else worth viewing or commenting on.

So put the cape away, the thread is all yours to gawk at.

TVSURFER
02-16-2011, 08:56 PM
My "gestures" have gathered enough intel on the subject to know that there's nothing else worth viewing or commenting on.

So put the cape away, the thread is all yours to gawk at.

Hmmmm.....

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2011, 12:53 AM
Hmmm...

In any case... Indy is actually an interesting guy.

kittymatthews
02-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Am I an attention whore?

Sure.

Do I need your attention?

Nope. <3

So HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2011, 02:08 PM
Yay! A trend! Hmmmm...

You guys oughta calm down though. No need for all that heat.

kittymatthews
02-17-2011, 02:18 PM
And yet black men wonder why i have such a hard time getting along with them.
hmmmmmmm.

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2011, 02:29 PM
Everyone loves Apollo Creed!

kittymatthews
02-17-2011, 04:57 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Sometimes you guys are just hostile for no reason. =/

kittymatthews
02-17-2011, 05:09 PM
Sometimes you guys are just hostile for no reason. =/

Do you think i'm hostile?

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2011, 05:19 PM
A little. I could be misreading it, but you are coming off as a little embittered every time you mention why you don't like black men as if they're the only ones who irritate you. Of course, maybe they are. I dunno for certain.

But hey, I don't wanna make any waves here.... so I'm gonna just roll away from this.

kittymatthews
02-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Honestly

and this is me being straight with you to the tea

Black men are the only race of man who I have ever felt as though my personalities and my looks are judged drastically. Maybe they're just more vocal about it, but I've never had a hard time attracting and dating all other races except for black men. That's just my experience. I think black men are cool, but they're way too critical of women...for everything. This Indy guy makes it seem like I have to prove myself to him in order to get a response other than "hmmmmm". Someone who simply doesn't like me or thinks i'm an attention whore will simply ignore me and move on. At least most would. Very rarely do men that harass me or criticize me tend to be any other race but African American. And that's the truth. lol. So naturally, when a black man treats me like I have to prove something to him, I'm not surprised and it simply reinforces why i haven't/don't date black men. And I think that really fucks it up for the black guys that are actually decent guys, come to think of it. Because i think I probably do unfairly judge black men based on the assholes of the past. So I guess it's fair to say i'm a little hostile.

Meh
but I'm here, obviously. So...obviously i dont mind black men.

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2011, 05:45 PM
I understand all of that. Mainly because I've gone through it. ( And no, I'm not a TS, nor have I ever been. ) So I get it. But I guess it'd be better to avoid things like that. Lest we end up with another stefon.

kittymatthews
02-17-2011, 05:50 PM
true. Thus why i dont/haven't dated black men.

I'm glad you agree with me.

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2011, 06:06 PM
I've been around my fair share of races, and the blacks are the one's that give me the biggest problem. So I get it. But, since I'm also black it's easy to remember they aren't all that way. ( Although most people do not seem to consider me black at all. )

AMKC9595
02-17-2011, 07:11 PM
you are soooo sexy baby girl ;)

I couldn't agree more.

TVSURFER
02-17-2011, 07:12 PM
I've been around my fair share of races, and the blacks are the one's that give me the biggest problem. So I get it. But, since I'm also black it's easy to remember they aren't all that way. ( Although most people do not seem to consider me black at all. )
Could you explain...? Aw, fuck it! I don't need anymore surprises! Two in one month and I might lose my toenails! Forget I even brought it up!;)

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Honestly. I wish I had some kind of explanation. But damned if I do man. This is especially prevalent with women though. I'm either not black enough for girls that like black guys, or too black for girls that like white guys. And the worst part is, my personality and tastes are so far removed from these two that my friends from Japan don't think I should have been born here. And also... I like tacos.

TVSURFER
02-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Honestly. I wish I had some kind of explanation. But damned if I do man. This is especially prevalent with women though. I'm either not black enough for girls that like black guys, or too black for girls that like white guys. And the worst part is, my personality and tastes are so far removed from these two that my friends from Japan don't think I should have been born here. And also... I like tacos.
You weren't under cross examination. You didn't have to say anything; you could've taken the fifth! Next you'll be given me your shoe size! Wait, wait, I really don't want to know! Let's end this... I hope you'll end this!

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2011, 07:49 PM
....... 10 and a half... -___-

TVSURFER
02-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Honestly. I wish I had some kind of explanation. But damned if I do man. This is especially prevalent with women though. I'm either not black enough for girls that like black guys, or too black for girls that like white guys. And the worst part is, my personality and tastes are so far removed from these two that my friends from Japan don't think I should have been born here. And also... I like tacos. Now that's the blues!
This kind of reminds me of a Grateful Dead song: "Next time you see me, things won't be the same!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8B_YY327Pk

Indy24
02-17-2011, 10:15 PM
And yet black men wonder why i have such a hard time getting along with them.
hmmmmmmm.

Blaming an entire race for your short commings only highlights your short commings.

SMH...all these guys in here that are giving you praise yet all it takes is one comment and it's instant meltdown.

So what sane man of any color would feel like they're losing out after viewing this display?

Just saying....

CosmicTraveler
02-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Well... I was actually wondering... are you even black Indy?

Indy24
02-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Well... I was actually wondering... are you even black Indy?

For lack of a better term I'm mixed but the fraction that is black wouldn't lose sleep even if Ms. Katt here was pouring expresso.

Ignorance and racism is the ultimate turn off.

kittymatthews
02-18-2011, 06:46 AM
For lack of a better term I'm mixed but the fraction that is black wouldn't lose sleep even if Ms. Katt here was pouring expresso.

Ignorance and racism is the ultimate turn off.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

kittymatthews
02-18-2011, 06:48 AM
Blaming an entire race for your short commings only highlights your short commings.

SMH...all these guys in here that are giving you praise yet all it takes is one comment and it's instant meltdown.

So what sane man of any color would feel like they're losing out after viewing this display?

Just saying....

Melt down?

HAHAHHA. I'm -sure- you haven't noticed this, but I just like to talk. Trust me, not a melt down. I could care less if you don't like me. It was just a good example, that's all. Maybe in the end my "melt down" will get me that distance i desire. :D

And what exctally are my short commings? An entire race that has judged me my entire life? No thank you. lol. I know who I am and what i have to offer and generally that's not enough for black men. They want the world and more for pretty much nothing. Thats got nothing to do with -my- short commings. Maybe you dont like me because instead of remaining a sex object, I have a voice.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm