PDA

View Full Version : Noriko

iwant1
02-15-2011, 03:00 AM
No new shoots?

ATLMAN28
02-15-2011, 04:19 AM
Now that's a fine tgirl. Face and body are on point.
I saw her in person a couple of months ago.
I'd love to see some new material from her.

vidman
02-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Now that's a fine tgirl. Face and body are on point.
I saw her in person a couple of months ago.
I'd love to see some new material from her.

Noriko travels all over the country!! I don't see how she does it. She has tons of energy. She might be in Atlanta today, Philly tomorrow, Detroit Thursday and Miami on Friday. Not to mention, she drives not flies. She gets around! She lives in Atlanta, but she spends most of her time in Detroit.

TVSURFER
02-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Noriko travels all over the country!! I don't see how she does it. She has tons of energy. She might be in Atlanta today, Philly tomorrow, Detroit Thursday and Miami on Friday. Not to mention, she drives not flies. She gets around! She lives in Atlanta, but she spends most of her time in Detroit.
She does? :confused:
:cool:

vidman
02-15-2011, 08:09 PM
She does? :confused:

oh yeah Surf. Now I dont know if she's working while she's there, but her parents live in Detroit.

TVSURFER
02-15-2011, 09:52 PM
oh yeah Surf. Now I dont know if she's working while she's there, but her parents live in Detroit.
Thanks Vid for putting some clearity to this! I used to see here ad for weeks at a time, but as you know most girls camp out in an area for weeks like termites. Having folks in the area makes sense. However, now that I have this tidbit of info, I'll keep my antenna rised!;) Thanks again!

vidman
02-16-2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks Vid for putting some clearity to this! I used to see here ad for weeks at a time, but as you know most girls camp out in an area for weeks like termites. Having folks in the area makes sense. However, now that I have this tidbit of info, I'll keep my antenna rised!;) Thanks again!

Anytime Surf. Good luck man.

ROC
02-18-2011, 06:56 AM
noriko...........very nice mix.... Beautiful body.

ATLMAN28
02-18-2011, 04:32 PM
noriko...........very nice mix.... Beautiful body.

Wow, that pic looks like it is from way back.
Have you seen her recently? She has breasts and thighs and is 99% passable. I was expecting to see what was in the pic above, but I saw a female, I really thought she was a GG.

kilakali
03-23-2011, 11:35 PM
I am shooting her tonight......:D

DYNACORD
03-23-2011, 11:55 PM

Surf I've seen her add all the time too. But have never once seen her out. Cute as can be.

blkgsxr
03-24-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah uhm she has progressed amazingly! and well sheesh! what can I say shes cool people :p

kilakali
03-24-2011, 03:02 PM

Noriko's parents dont live in Detroit she goes there alot because of friends.

Noriko and I spent alot of time before, and after our shoot real cool girl. I just found out she will never be on this site for one she doesnt have one drop of black blood. She is Cambodian/Thai mix..

vidman
03-24-2011, 09:16 PM

Noriko's parents dont live in Detroit she goes there alot because of friends.

Noriko and I spent alot of time before, and after our shoot real cool girl. I just found out she will never be on this site for one she doesnt have one drop of black blood. She is Cambodian/Thai mix..

Wow, these girls will tell you anything. This isn't a girl that I was trying to have sex with. We are supposed to be friends. I can't believe she just straight up told an untruth. Oh well, that's how some of the girls are I guess.

kilakali
03-31-2011, 04:03 AM
[quote=kilakali;28403]

Wow, these girls will tell you anything. This isn't a girl that I was trying to have sex with. We are supposed to be friends. I can't believe she just straight up told an untruth. Oh well, that's how MOST of the girls are I guess.

Corrected....;)

TheRealNoriko
04-12-2011, 01:17 AM

WRONG i fly n drives n i spend most my time everywhere not just detroit! STalker! lol :p but i do live in Atlanta and is from Philly

TheRealNoriko
04-12-2011, 01:19 AM
[quote=kilakali;28403]

Wow, these girls will tell you anything. This isn't a girl that I was trying to have sex with. We are supposed to be friends. I can't believe she just straight up told an untruth. Oh well, that's how some of the girls are I guess.

LIAR again ! U may got a misunderstanding cause i dont tell storys so dont do that baby if you dont know nothing dont speak it be much easier for you! lol:eek:

ROC
04-12-2011, 03:24 AM
commin soon....the lovely noriko.........

kilakali
04-15-2011, 10:36 AM
[quote=vidman;28415]

LIAR again ! U may got a misunderstanding cause i dont tell storys so dont do that baby if you dont know nothing dont speak it be much easier for you! lol:eek:

The quote function got screwed up on this thread....

VICTORIA_PORSHE
04-17-2011, 09:01 AM
oh yeah surf. Now i dont know if she's working while she's there, but her parents live in detroit.

actually, her parents live in philly. Thats where she originally from. (one of my best friends).