PDA

View Full Version : Black Transgender Murder in Baltimore

GroobySteven
02-23-2011, 08:40 AM
The name doesn't match anyone we have in the site but she does look familiar. Nevertheless, girls please be careful out there. There are too many deaths on transsexuals so please use all precautions.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2011/02/transgender_victim_struggled_f.html

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/tyratrent.jpg

February 22, 2011
Transgender victim struggled for acceptance

Life as a transgender woman wasn’t easy for Anthony Trent. Known as “Tyra,” the 25-year-old told family she would sometimes be attacked on the street just because of the way she looked.

“He was a very bold person – he wasn’t scared to show or flaunt his lifestyle,” said cousin and close friend Correll Trent, 18. “People told him all the time, if this is the way you want to live, we can’t stop you. But be careful, watch yourself.”

Recently, she had been jumped on the street and beaten up, losing a tooth in the attack.

“He came home and cried that day,” Correll said.

On Saturday, someone wandering into a vacant, city-owned home in the 3300 block of Virginia Ave. in Northwest Baltimore found Trent’s body in the basement. She had no identification and no cell phone, but an autopsy had shown that she had been asphyxiated. City homicide detectives are investigating the case.

It took two days to confirm Trent’s identity and notify family. Trent had been reported missing two weeks earlier, after leaving late at night on a Sunday and never returning. Trent had been known to leave for a few days at a time, but always kept in touch with her mother, Sundra. Not this time.

“Sundra felt it. After two days she said, ‘Something happened to my baby,’” said family friend Pamela Holden.

Relatives were gathered at the Trent family home Tuesday night, where they remembered Trent as a vibrant person who liked to dance, loved animals and loved to style hair. She worked with people with disabilities, they said.

“He was a good person, and he made friends,” said aunt Evelina “Noni” Trent, 41.

She also worked the streets, often spending time at an area of the city known as “The Stroll” where transgender prostitutes are known to frequent. Court records show dozens of arrests for loitering and prostitution between 2003 and 2008. In one, she climbed into the car of an undercover detective and asked if he wanted to party, then discussed oral sex, according to records.

Trent hadn’t been arrested since 2008, however, and it is unknown what circumstances led up to her death.

Sandy Rawls, director of Trans-United, which provides outreach for members of the transgender community, said she had been working with Trent, who was in the process of formally changing her name and wanted to obtain a GED.

“We had been trying to get her off the street for some time, but there's really nowhere to put transgender individuals who are homeless,” Rawls said. “Every time we go somewhere, we're ostracized out of that place, and they end up getting into dangerous situations.”

However, family said Trent lived with his mother and always had a place to stay.

Correll Trent said family feared for his safety. “Most city guys, guys who grow up in Baltimore, they don’t like that,” he said, referring to a transgender lifestyle. “He was so upset and hurt that people can’t accept his lifestyle. It made me angry.”

Outside the home, Trent’s mother sat in an idling car, a young child strapped in the backseat. She waved over a reporter, who she mistook for a detective. She said she couldn’t stay for an interview.

“I need closure,” she said, pulling away to visit the crime scene.

bigbear6
02-23-2011, 10:28 AM
this getting crazy .the ladys got be careful.im from bmore.my prayers goes u out to the family.and hope they find the killer

WhiteBoyBino
02-23-2011, 10:59 AM
R.I.P.....poor girl

Ms Remy M
02-23-2011, 11:47 AM
Rest In Peace. So sad, we are losing too many people

vidman
02-24-2011, 12:45 AM
What gets me is that the homicide of transsexuals is only happening in the Black community. I can't wait for the day that black men can open their minds, broaden their horizons and start accepting people for who they are and not what they are. I'm not into dating guys either, but I wouldn't become angry if I saw two men kissing or holding hands. People are individuals, which means we have the right to be whomever we choose, date or be in love with whomever we choose. You don't hear about white transsexuals being murdered by white men because white people aren't as judgemental as blacks are. White people accept diversity and difference. They are more willing to learn about things that are different as opposed to destroying or opposing them. As a black man, I just wish we would stop being so ignorant of difference and open our minds to accept things that don't necessarily coincide with our personal views. It's okay to disagree but that doesn't mean you have to destroy (kill). I'm just sick of it. I've had two transsexual friends of mine, one being an ex-girlfriend, killed by some stupid "brotha" who's ignorance and non-willingness to be open-minded forced him to think that a transsexual is nothing more than a "nigga" in a wig. I love my people, don't get me wrong. My black people are beautiful, but we surely have a long way to go.

This is why AIDS runs so rampant in the Black community. It's hard for a Black man to be openly gay in the Black community because of the repurcussions, for example, the murder of this transsexual in Baltimore. If I was a gay black male and I knew that I would get my ass kicked, I would keep my liking of other men on the low too. Who wants to be assaulted or possibly killed!! So what black men do is have relations with men but to keep their identity concealed, they have publicly open relationships with women too. So what you have is this black man who has contracted HIV through his homosexual activities, but in his fearful, desparate attempt to keep his sexual preference DL, he has intimate affairs with women. Contrary to the White community where White men can be openly gay and don't have to worry about being ridiculed, assaulted or killed, therefore not needing to carry on a DL lifestyle. Notice, that whole "DL" label started and remained in the Black community. I have never heard of a Down Low White guy. Not saying that their aren't any, but I'm quite sure not as many as in the Black community.

I hear it all the time.....There is a club downtown Atlanta called Bulldogs. Now Bulldogs is a Black gay club. No women at all, bio or trans. In order to get to Club 112(straight club) or Spring St (where the transgirls hang out), you have to pass Bulldogs on Peachtree St. Again, I'm not necessarily a fan of two guys kissing and making out but I respect them because they are human beings. When I pass by Bulldogs I hear the craziest rants coming from other passers-by. I hear Black guys screaming silly derogatory remarks from their cars. I see bottles and cans being thrown from their windows towards the guys standing outside the Bulldogs club. All I can do is shake my head because the ignorance is so blatant and unecessary. No regard for human life. I guarantee that if I passed by "The Heretic" (Gay White club), I wouldn't hear or see any of the madness from other whites. It's ridiculous!!

Get it together Black people! Then we wonder why other races come to this country and advance at a more rapid rate than we do......because we continue to show the world that we are still ignorant, closed minded and have no interest in advancement. Just venting BTG forum, just venting. That's all.

Vid

ty-clone
02-24-2011, 02:57 AM
RIP
makes no sense

twowaybro
02-24-2011, 04:17 AM
What gets me is that the homicide of transsexuals is only happening in the Black community. I can't wait for the day that black men can open their minds, broaden their horizons and start accepting people for who they are and not what they are.

You don't hear about white transsexuals being murdered by white men because white people aren't as judgemental as blacks are. White people accept diversity and difference. They are more willing to learn about things that are different as opposed to destroying or opposing them.

Vid, to a large degree it's cultural. Open homosexuality is something that has never really been accepted anywhere in the black world. Not in the diaspora nor the motherland. Historically, this behavior is something that was frowned upon and shunned. Looked at as lowly and sinful. Never promoted. Not so amongst the Euro races. They have a much longer history of acceptance and tolerance of homosexuality. From the Greeks to the Romans to our "modern" times. This doesn't justify the inexcusable acts of violence committed upon another but i think it sheds some light unto why it happens so frequently in our community. It also explains why the act of coming out is so much harder. The disdain and ridicule that one encounters from family and friends is too much for many to bear. Hence the whole DL phenomenon. Realistically, it will probably be quite some time before the acceptance level of open homosexuality in the black community matches that of white people. This is unfortunate in my opinion but the sad reality.

GroobySteven
02-24-2011, 08:50 AM
What gets me is that the homicide of transsexuals is only happening in the Black community. I can't wait for the day that black men can open their minds, broaden their horizons and start accepting people for who they are and not what they are. I'm not into dating guys either, but I wouldn't become angry if I saw two men kissing or holding hands. People are individuals, which means we have the right to be whomever we choose, date or be in love with whomever we choose. You don't hear about white transsexuals being murdered by white men because white people aren't as judgemental as blacks are. White people accept diversity and difference. They are more willing to learn about things that are different as opposed to destroying or opposing them. As a black man, I just wish we would stop being so ignorant of difference and open our minds to accept things that don't necessarily coincide with our personal views. It's okay to disagree but that doesn't mean you have to destroy (kill). I'm just sick of it. I've had two transsexual friends of mine, one being an ex-girlfriend, killed by some stupid "brotha" who's ignorance and non-willingness to be open-minded forced him to think that a transsexual is nothing more than a "nigga" in a wig. I love my people, don't get me wrong. My black people are beautiful, but we surely have a long way to go.

This is why AIDS runs so rampant in the Black community. It's hard for a Black man to be openly gay in the Black community because of the repurcussions, for example, the murder of this transsexual in Baltimore. If I was a gay black male and I knew that I would get my ass kicked, I would keep my liking of other men on the low too. Who wants to be assaulted or possibly killed!! So what black men do is have relations with men but to keep their identity concealed, they have publicly open relationships with women too. So what you have is this black man who has contracted HIV through his homosexual activities, but in his fearful, desparate attempt to keep his sexual preference DL, he has intimate affairs with women. Contrary to the White community where White men can be openly gay and don't have to worry about being ridiculed, assaulted or killed, therefore not needing to carry on a DL lifestyle. Notice, that whole "DL" label started and remained in the Black community. I have never heard of a Down Low White guy. Not saying that their aren't any, but I'm quite sure not as many as in the Black community.

I hear it all the time.....There is a club downtown Atlanta called Bulldogs. Now Bulldogs is a Black gay club. No women at all, bio or trans. In order to get to Club 112(straight club) or Spring St (where the transgirls hang out), you have to pass Bulldogs on Peachtree St. Again, I'm not necessarily a fan of two guys kissing and making out but I respect them because they are human beings. When I pass by Bulldogs I hear the craziest rants coming from other passers-by. I hear Black guys screaming silly derogatory remarks from their cars. I see bottles and cans being thrown from their windows towards the guys standing outside the Bulldogs club. All I can do is shake my head because the ignorance is so blatant and unecessary. No regard for human life. I guarantee that if I passed by "The Heretic" (Gay White club), I wouldn't hear or see any of the madness from other whites. It's ridiculous!!

Get it together Black people! Then we wonder why other races come to this country and advance at a more rapid rate than we do......because we continue to show the world that we are still ignorant, closed minded and have no interest in advancement. Just venting BTG forum, just venting. That's all.

Vid

That's a great post and something which frustrates me also as I find a hard time understanding it. Although "Twowaybro" makes a somewhat fair point, I can't really buy into it. Many things have changed in the past few hundred years and this should have. I don't think (anybody !?!) that this same intolerance goes on in black communities in the UK/Europe where they're 2nd, 3rd of more generations?

Ms Remy M
02-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Good post everyone.

We, given the extensive history of bigotry sufferred, should by now, be more accepting of others. I feel our modern culture and even the media hinders overall blacks acceptance of the LGBT community. We really need openly gay black men and trans women in the mainstream media being displayed in a positive light and not some reality based tv/game show contest. Our citizens need to see that we are all people, that should be equally respected and allowed to live our lives happily.

GroobySteven
02-24-2011, 04:30 PM
We really need openly gay black men and trans women in the mainstream media being displayed in a positive light and not some reality based tv/game show contest.

Do gay black women get more of a pass? I'd have to say they do?

blk_jnd
02-24-2011, 10:51 PM

Lesbianism is hot, fact. It is hardcoded that bros are too busy imagining two nekkid females writhing together to work up anything but a hardon.

vidman
02-24-2011, 11:08 PM
Good post everyone.

We, given the extensive history of bigotry sufferred, should by now, be more accepting of others. I feel our modern culture and even the media hinders overall blacks acceptance of the LGBT community. We really need openly gay black men and trans women in the mainstream media being displayed in a positive light and not some reality based tv/game show contest. Our citizens need to see that we are all people, that should be equally respected and allowed to live our lives happily.

Bravo, Remy! I totally agree that this would help in the tolerance of LGBT issues in the black community. Wouldn't solve the entire problem, but would definitely "soften up" the community to help allow the education of our Black community. Ignorance is the biggest focal point here. We must destroy the ignorance in our communities. Anytime you hear a man call a transsexual a "nigga in a wig" then that tells you that this man is just ignorant and he has no clue of what a transsexual is or how a transsexual feels. And in most cases, that man isn't even interested in being educated on the subject. He doesn't give a shit. All he knows is that if "it" comes near me, then I'm gonna kill it! What kinda way is that to think about another human being. That human being may be somewhat different than you, but nevertheless, a human being who has a mother, father, brothers and sisters that love her just as much as that man's family loves him. Now what makes him think that the love that his family has for him exceeds or is better than the love that the transsexual's family has for her? THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE TO CONVEY
......THE IMPORTANCE OF ALL HUMAN LIFE!!!!! We must educate and destroy the ignorance. period!!

vidman
02-24-2011, 11:54 PM
Vid, to a large degree it's cultural. Open homosexuality is something that has never really been accepted anywhere in the black world. Not in the diaspora nor the motherland. Historically, this behavior is something that was frowned upon and shunned. Looked at as lowly and sinful. Never promoted. Not so amongst the Euro races. They have a much longer history of acceptance and tolerance of homosexuality. From the Greeks to the Romans to our "modern" times. This doesn't justify the inexcusable acts of violence committed upon another but i think it sheds some light unto why it happens so frequently in our community. It also explains why the act of coming out is so much harder. The disdain and ridicule that one encounters from family and friends is too much for many to bear. Hence the whole DL phenomenon. Realistically, it will probably be quite some time before the acceptance level of open homosexuality in the black community matches that of white people. This is unfortunate in my opinion but the sad reality.

Twoway, I totally agree with you bro. But at what point does that black community begin to evolve with the rest of the world? True enough, homosexuality wasn't well tolerated by neither community, white or black, in the historical societies. But it seems to me that as times have progressed, the European has been able to Progress in their thinking. NOT SAYING THAT BLACKS HAVEN'T PROGRESSED!!!! I'm not saying that. Lots of blacks understand indifference and can understand the concept of individuality. However, as a whole, Blacks have not progressed as aggressively as the times have. We have to catch up!!! Example....I can remember talking to my Grandfather about black education in this country. My Granddad was born in 1904 and he told me that back in his day, blacks didn't want to attend major white universities. Not only were they not allowed to attend white universities, but they didn't even want to. Blacks wished to attend black universities and black universities only. Nowadays, blacks are competing with Europeans to get into schools such as Yale, Harvard and Princeton. Point is: as times have progressed when it comes to education and blacks in this country, so does social issues in this country. Ask yourself: What was it that made blacks change their views concerning attending white universities? I don't know what the answer to that question is but what I do know is that the change of view happened just as we (blacks) should work on our change of view when it comes to Social issues such as LGBT. Isn't that called "PROGRESSION?"

Occultist
02-25-2011, 11:09 PM
Let this be a lesson to all the rest of these messy trannies out there. People aren't playing these stupid games with yall.

TVSURFER
02-26-2011, 01:05 AM
Let this be a lesson to all the rest of these messy trannies out there. People aren't playing these stupid games with yall.
Thank You for putting this thread back on the rails! ;)
:cool:

Indy24
02-26-2011, 06:31 AM
I hate how they regard her as he throughout the whole article.

No respect for the living or the dead.

Occultist
02-26-2011, 01:38 PM
I hate how they regard her as he throughout the whole article.

No respect for the living or the dead.
What's wrong with that? Technically, it's a HE.

Ms Remy M
02-26-2011, 02:08 PM

To an extent many lesbians get a pass. Most lesbians i have known may have issues from family not accepting them, but general society doesn't seem to frown on them nearly as much as the rest of the LGBT community.

Ms Remy M
02-26-2011, 02:26 PM

It's called RESPECT. Tyra was not an "it" or "he". She was trans and anyone with a decent form of manners and/or an iota of intellect would acknowledge a person presenting themselves as female as "she", "her".

What about that article Seanchai posted gives you the impression that Tyra was "messy"?

I remember watching a documentary about leper colonies in India, and I couldn't stop thinking about how sad it is that these people afflicted with this debilitating diease are forced to live apart from society and looked upon as lesser than because of something that's totally out of their control. Sorry to go off topic a bit but regardless of how we look, we are all Homo Sapiens struggling to make it in this life God has blessed us with.

GroobySteven
02-26-2011, 06:38 PM

Continue with your crap if you want the boot.

Occultist
02-26-2011, 10:19 PM
If I want the boot, huh? Telling the truth is "crap?" Face the music, you're mad at me because you KNOW that you're lying to yourself about what transsexuals really are. You don't want to face the truth because it'll kill that belief of you being a "straight" man. So how about YOU cut the crap you confused idiot. Transsexuals are just men that live as women. You can't get mad at that fact. Stop lying to yourself, and quit getting mad at people who are real enough with themselves, at least, to tell the truth about the matter.

Occultist
02-26-2011, 10:21 PM
It's called RESPECT. Tyra was not an "it" or "he". She was trans and anyone with a decent form of manners and/or an iota of intellect would acknowledge a person presenting themselves as female as "she", "her".

What about that article Seanchai posted gives you the impression that Tyra was "messy"?

I remember watching a documentary about leper colonies in India, and I couldn't stop thinking about how sad it is that these people afflicted with this debilitating diease are forced to live apart from society and looked upon as lesser than because of something that's totally out of their control. Sorry to go off topic a bit but regardless of how we look, we are all Homo Sapiens struggling to make it in this life God has blessed us with.
They did show him respect by calling him what he is...a HE. What's the problem? :confused: Save that last part of your argument, because I don't believe in god.

What lead me to believe this tranny is messy? ALL of them are. They're all prostitutes that carry drama with them wherever they go.

Bspecial
02-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Another senseless crime .Be safe out there peeps.R I P

Ms Remy M
02-27-2011, 12:46 AM
They did show him respect by calling him what he is...a HE. What's the problem? :confused: Save that last part of your argument, because I don't believe in god.

What lead me to believe this tranny is messy? ALL of them are. They're all prostitutes that carry drama with them wherever they go.

You are ignorant and obviously here only to cause trouble. There are other forums for that, BYE

TurboMan
02-27-2011, 03:31 AM

YEESSS Give that BAMA the Boot..Where the Sun don't shine..GOOD RIDDANCE.

GroobySteven
02-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Thanks Remy. I'm sure your kick is a lot harder than mine!

Ms Remy M
02-27-2011, 10:08 AM

Thanks Remy. I'm sure your kick is a lot harder than mine!

Lol I initially wanted to try and explain to him the errors and foolish logic of his view of transexuals, tapping out a long message on my iPhone just to hit submit and realize I was logged out by the timer. :) so i logged back in and decided he really was just here trolling anyway and not worth the effort.

Who comes to a tgirl forum to talk shit about them... Foolishness

TVSURFER
02-27-2011, 09:20 PM
Lol I initially wanted to try and explain to him the errors and foolish logic of his view of transexuals... not worth the effort.
Who comes to a tgirl forum to talk shit about them... Foolishness
His foolish logic could have been debated and his errors pointed out. Fuck it, ban 'em!

I don’t think it was fair to ban this member, because this thread took off in the wrong direction from the start; everybody that had a platform, equated it to this thread and used it to simplistic bullshit! There are absolutes, this argument was primary; they are males in physical form and female mental form. Is that hard to figure out? Go back and read the first post to its present; I think Occultist was more in context to the thread than the others, because the cousin called the person a he! If I can remember in this thread, a person stated they didn’t like the way the article referring to the victim as a [he] male. That was an opinion to be debated; in reality that’s what this person was. Newspapers do that all the time! That’s all Occultist was saying; the person was technically a man! What’s wrong with that? Because others have used this very thread to talk about what’s wrong the world; they do this and they do that; the original thread was about what’s happening to t-girls, because the world is showing it has no respect for t-girls, period; the world is murdering them!
Go back and read this thread from top to bottom; then say, what’s wrong with what Occultist said? What did he do to get buzzed off? If it’s because of what he said, in context to this thread is out of place, then the thread is flawed! All opinions are to agree to disagree that’s what makes a debate; to be moderated fairly for each side to speak on the subject. And you have to remember the readers that read the thread for what it was; a tragic story of what is happening to people in urban areas; RIP, so sad, etc., move on!
What did Occultist say to be banned? Aren’t we all entitled to our opinion? I know I read that somewhere. I agreed with Occultist because I [my opinion] felt he put the thread back on point! What did I do wrong by agreeing to something he did? Because I hadn’t read one thing in this thread he did wrong. Did he disrespect anybody? He has an embedded opinion of t-girls, but that can be debated by the forum. I did read that he said something distasteful; he just said it in his own way and I personally agree with that, but, I understood where he’s coming from and I agree with him; am I doing something wrong because I agree with him? Moderators: crickets! Wasn’t what he said debatable by others on the forum? He was in keeping with the original thread? The train (the thread) went off the tracks awhile ago; it wasn’t because of Occultist and I know I can read and comprehend.
We had dust up between two members, where the debate had taken a spur into the real world; violence was projected and the moderators didn’t say one word! Seanchai called a member a cunt! Moderators: crickets. Is it because he’s the boss and he can insult people and get away with it? That’s inappropriate in civil discourse anywhere in the world, yet it happened here! It was allowed, it wasn’t moderated. The wrong guy, in my opinion got banned!
I don’t have an axe to grind with anyone here; I know what a forum is (I’m on three hearty forums now) and I love hardy debate! Opinions are a right in a free speech society; which can be and should be debated! I just want the debate to fair! What I’m reading here, is not fair. Because if opinions get you banned from this site I’m should have been gone a long time ago! And, when you have that, there is no debate, there is no discussion, and there is no forum. This site has been reduced to YouTube clips and pseudo ads for t-girls; ain’t very much talkin’! Now we have to be careful what we say, as not to shock a person’s personal sensibilities; calling somebody a cunt is going for the groin! That’s not like calling your mama out! It’s more than just saying meet me somewhere and we can literally destroy each other, because our opinions are different! That’s not civil at all.
So, back to my original premise, what did Occultist say to be banned from the site? Because when another person’s thoughts align with my thoughts; I agree with that person, it happens on this site all the time; that’s what makes a forum, to moderate the debate; what did Occultist say to be banned? We can discuss it can’t we? I would like a little clarity, I might be next!
However, now I can call a person a derogatory name and invite someone to physical beat down, on a public forum, because it’s alright …! Everything you ever need on the hottest Shemales: All welcome: Be respectful of others! Oh, okay?

Ms Remy M
02-27-2011, 11:00 PM
*sigh* He was banned because he is a troll and disrespectful. You are entitled to your opinion, but I will ban whomever I want if I feel the situation warrants it, and there is no one that I have to answer to.

TVSURFER
02-28-2011, 12:01 AM
He was banned because he is a troll on this forum. He was here only to cause animosity. Only a fool would come to a transexual erotica forum and refer to trans as "he" and "it", utterly disrespectful. A human being is not an "it". Claiming all transexuals are prostitutes, messy, and causing drama is also disrespectful, and totally untrue. You agreeing with his point of view of transexuals, is your right, and I'm sure he will happily befriend you on other forums. Someone whom knows so many trans should, by now, know that not all are prostitutes...

If he came here saying all blacks are ignorant drug dealers, he'd get banned just the same. I will tolerate some shit talking if I feel some resolution may be had amongst regular posters. Not from some troll who has never contributed anything meaningful to the forum, there's some trans bashing forum he will be happy at.
We had a person come on this same thread and espoused his personal view of black people! I didn't like and I sent him a personal message saying so, because I didn't want the thread to go off the tracks! But the post stayed, a few people agreed with him and his personal opinion lives on, who are "actually" killing t-girls is granite! BTW, the article didn't say anything about suspects. Moderator: crickets!
A person [man] was called a "cunt" and the modrators didn't say one word! Was that proper decorum, was that respectful of others; as you know all t-girls are not prostitutes, in my opinion, men are not cunts! Two wrongs don't birth the righteous! I'm not going to call a man a cunt, which is easy to do because we all hide behind our keyboards, but that's not proper protocol when you get derogatory! The guy who was called a cunt, is banned, too! Go Figure?
Most of the girls you photograph have escort ads, somewhere; what does that make them, in reality? We've talked about that very subject on the forum numerous times! It's an accepted fact, here on this very site, it's not bantered that way, but we all know it's a forgone conclusion! There is a recent post floating around where the girl responded to a reply that he had to have x number of dollars to fuck her up the ass! What is that? I 'm a pragmatist and the girls I have come in contact over the years, I've only met them because I had to pay them! That's real! His pitch wasn't too far of the plate! Can we debate that primise? So, what this says is that you'll only moderate when it scratches your personal sensibilities! Calling a person a derogatory name or egging another poster to meet behind the Safeway to settle an argument from an internet blog is alright? Duly noted.
I just got to be more careful in how I express my opinions, now.

Ms Remy M
02-28-2011, 01:18 AM
As I stated in that thread, I didn't agree with MrKnockOut being banned.

So you are you really suggesting that the owner of this site ban himself for calling MrKnockOut a "cunt"? That sounds ludicrous.

Just because you only know trans through paying for their time, does not mean that all the transexuals on this planet fall into that same category. All guys should broaden their horizons, get from behind the keyboard and go out and meet the girls in the real world and perhaps then, guys will meet some trans that do not escort. However; if a guy only plan on treating trans as sex objects, expect to be treated like an ATM. No one is disputing that there are trans that escort, I said ALL trans are not escorts.

You hide behind the keyboard. Nearly every single trans on this site has shown their face (and more :) ) and welcomes the members to know them.

Bspecial
02-28-2011, 02:15 AM
He needed the Boot Good Job Remy.:D

TVSURFER
02-28-2011, 02:52 AM
As I stated in that thread, I didn't agree with MrKnockOut being banned.

So you are you really suggesting that the owner of this site ban himself for calling MrKnockOut a "cunt"? That sounds ludicrous.

Didn't you think that wasn't appropriate for him to call him that? You're a moderator, right? That has to be moderated is all I'm saying; you want trans to get respect, members can't get respect, but the boss and you can make opinionated, derogatory judgements with name calling and nothing is said? That's a different type of ludicrous, in my opinion! You didn't come on and say anything! You usually do! I having nothing else to say!

GroobySteven
02-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Didn't you think that wasn't appropriate for him to call him that? You're a moderator, right? That has to be moderated is all I'm saying; you want trans to get respect, members can't get respect, but the boss and you can make opinionated, derogatory judgements with name calling and nothing is said? That's a different type of ludicrous, in my opinion! You didn't come on and say anything! You usually do! I having nothing else to say!

I've scan read your blurb on the page before and this is two seperate things.

In MY language, it was appropriate to call MrKnockout a "cunt" as he was behaving as one. He wasn't banned, he was given a cooling off period of 2 weeks (or maybe 4, I can't remember).

"Occult" has trolled this forum on a number of occassions and despite being warned within that thread, he continued to refer to the girls as "he" and get on that old horse. It is especially in-appropriate on this thread because of the topic but if it was presented in a non-demeaning manner, with questions or a point, then it would have been given the time to be argued against. It's clear this individual was as Remy stated, "trolling" and looking for this sort of response.
We don't have ungendering on this forum. The girls are girls.

Moderated forums are just that, moderated and it's the moderators job to ensure that users abide by the rules and it's a good place for all who have respect, to post. It is too easy for a forum to fall into an unproductive squabble of the masses and the best forums I go on are well moderated.
If you feel you have to watch what you say, then maybe you should think about what you are saying more or how you present it.

I'm not going to argue on this subject, that's how it is.

Ms Remy M
02-28-2011, 01:09 PM

Let me try to explain a bit, what Seanchai said was inappropriate to a certain extent. MrKnockOut is a friend/person I know in the real world, so yes I didn't like the name calling and temp banning being leveled at him, I'm biased. Even if I didn't know MrKnockOut I'd still think the situation was a bit harsh. However; Seanchai is British, (not an excuse) "cunt", "twat", "bullocks" etc, while still negative terms are much more common in their vernacular than our American lingo, so I don't see the word as being as harsh as some whom may not be familiar with it's use in the UK. MrKnockOut sole intent was to cause trouble with that thread, as I had answered all his queries regarding the matter months prior (IRL) to that incident, and he still brought it to the public forum as if we had never had those discussions and even twisted my words for his own agenda. I did respond in MrKnockOut thread on nearly every single page, but you must be doing what he did and ignored my post, thats not my problem. This forum is part of Seanchai castle and as the owner he can say what he wishes. I have always tried very hard to be fair and can't recall any name calling "toward members" (other than one incident in which I publicly apologized for). You yourself have done a good share of name calling to me personally, both publically and through your venomous hatemail you send in PM to me, and yet here you are. So no, everyone will not get banned simply for name calling but if I feel the situation warrants it I will do what I feel is necessary. In many instances YOU don't see the initial actions I take toward a member causing trouble on here. I usually issue an infraction first along with a couple warnings sent to the member stirring up trouble through the PM system. It is usually after these steps have been taken that I actually ban someone, though there are instances where someone gets banned immediately.

vidman
02-28-2011, 01:49 PM
You know, it seems to me that Surf has an issue with people disagreeing with his points of view. If someone's opinion doesn't resonate with his, then apparently something is obviously wrong with that person.

My opinion of my people, through my eyes, is only my opinion which simply expresses what I've seen and experienced throughout my life. In no way was my post meant to be disrespectful or a slap in the face to anyone. If you took it that way then too bad. But in no way can you compare the comments I made to the comments that Occultist made. He deserves the boot for those ridiculouls comments.

TVSURFER
02-28-2011, 04:32 PM
You know, it seems to me that Surf has an issue with people disagreeing with his points of view. If someone's opinion doesn't resonate with his, then apparently something is obviously wrong with that person.

My opinion of my people, through my eyes, is only my opinion which simply expresses what I've seen and experienced throughout my life. In no way was my post meant to be disrespectful or a slap in the face to anyone. If you took it that way then too bad. But in no way can you compare the comments I made to the comments that Occultist made. He deserves the boot for those ridiculouls comments.
Points of view, you’re quite a piece of work! I didn't invite anybody to a beat down because they disagreed with me, you did! You showed your real character to the point that everybody thought something was wrong with you! You got a short memory! I replied to you in a PM so there wouldn't be a dust-up! I respected your opinion, but I did it privately! So who has the character flaw? The facts are there! You’re quite a guy Vidman; your true colors were shown when you had the nerve to invite a guy to a beat down! You didn't include that in your rant when you were cappin' on your own people! You did what every loose cannon does; fight to prove a point! That's the shit that starts barroom brawls! This isn’t junior high school! Don’t question my character when yours is very suspect and was displayed for everybody to read! Say what you want about me, but the facts of everything I pointed out are true facts! You’ve lied in the face of the truth, so don’t question my character, I can read very well!
I challenged everyone to go back and read the thread from top to bottom so they could make up their own mind, not because the person owns the site and the photog takes flixs everybody likes! I think that’s fair and on point! Seanchai tells you its okay to piss on your head and tell you it’s raining, then that’s on you! I just pointed out facts! I’m not going to be insulted when I’m paying my money! Calling someone a cunt is over the top!
If the board feels this is excusable, then so be it! I always knew there are people on this board on this board who will say anything to be liked; true slappies! I have always given credit where credit was due. I stated before that everybody has an opinion and opinions can be debated! I felt what has happen on this board in the last few weeks was not of proper protocol, whether you own the site, moderate it or just talking to catch a breeze for wherever the wind blows! That’s my opinion and I can back it up without calling someone to the OK corral or a derogatory name! All I’m going to say is don't ever call me a cunt; I don't care what culture you came from and I don't have time for personal vendettas, because a reader disagrees with me! I’m going to make my point! That’s what public forums are all about! I'm done!

GroobySteven
02-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Points of view, you’re quite a piece of work! I didn't invite anybody to a beat down because they disagreed with me, you did! You showed your real character to the point that everybody thought something was wrong with you! You got a short memory! I replied to you in a PM so there wouldn't be a dust-up! I respected your opinion, but I did it privately! So who has the character flaw? The facts are there! You’re quite a guy Vidman; your true colors were shown when you had the nerve to invite a guy to a beat down! You didn't include that in your rant when you were cappin' on your own people! You did what every loose cannon does; fight to prove a point! That's the shit that starts barroom brawls! This isn’t junior high school! Don’t question my character when yours is very suspect and was displayed for everybody to read! Say what you want about me, but the facts of everything I pointed out are true facts! You’ve lied in the face of the truth, so don’t question my character, I can read very well!
I challenged everyone to go back and read the thread from top to bottom so they could make up their own mind, not because the person owns the site and the photog takes flixs everybody likes! I think that’s fair and on point! Seanchai tells you its okay to piss on your head and tell you it’s raining, then that’s on you! I just pointed out facts! I’m not going to be insulted when I’m paying my money! Calling someone a cunt is over the top!
If the board feels this is excusable, then so be it! I always knew there are people on this board on this board who will say anything to be liked; true slappies! I have always given credit where credit was due. I stated before that everybody has an opinion and opinions can be debated! I felt what has happen on this board in the last few weeks was not of proper protocol, whether you own the site, moderate it or just talking to catch a breeze for wherever the wind blows! That’s my opinion and I can back it up without calling someone to the OK corral or a derogatory name! All I’m going to say is don't ever call me a cunt; I don't care what culture you came from and I don't have time for personal vendettas, because a reader disagrees with me! I’m going to make my point! That’s what public forums are all about! I'm done!

Oh get over it TVsurfer and stop being silly cunt. :eek: :rolleyes:

I've explained it's a forum and as such it needs to be managed. You might find this hard to believe but there are people who come to these forums, specifically to try and derail them or in the classic troll form, just to get a rise. I've always been more than lenient on this forum but if it was just a free for all, this place would have been a disaster years ago, without girls/models coming here and without members. It would have been full of bitter, tgirl hating, twisted comments and escort reviews - and arguments over gender.
There needs to be moderation. MrKnockOut had his warnings and then pushed the button again, he knew what he was doing and I think his ban is lifted (I'll check after this) and he's welcome back - Occultist (and look at the name!!!) was here to cause trouble.

If you are a paying customer, then I will answer customerservice for the website elsewhere but the intention of the forum, the mods, users and my interaction are two different things, which is why the forum is still open to you, if your membership lapses. You cannot have your cake and eat it.

GroobySteven
02-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Yep, Mrknockout has been able to have access for weeks.

TVSURFER
02-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Oh get over it TVsurfer and stop being silly cunt. :eek: :rolleyes:

I've explained it's a forum and as such it needs to be managed. You might find this hard to believe but there are people who come to these forums, specifically to try and derail them or in the classic troll form, just to get a rise. I've always been more than lenient on this forum but if it was just a free for all, this place would have been a disaster years ago, without girls/models coming here and without members. It would have been full of bitter, tgirl hating, twisted comments and escort reviews - and arguments over gender.
There needs to be moderation. MrKnockOut had his warnings and then pushed the button again, he knew what he was doing and I think his ban is lifted (I'll check after this) and he's welcome back - Occultist (and look at the name!!!) was here to cause trouble.

If you are a paying customer, then I will answer customerservice for the website elsewhere but the intention of the forum, the mods, users and my interaction are two different things, which is why the forum is still open to you, if your membership lapses. You cannot have your cake and eat it.How about if I call you a pugnacious, British peckerwood, cunt? :rolleyes: :eek: Since its alright now, I feel better!
One time I called one of your models out; I said she looked like she had too many Bud's? You jumped me with the ferocity of a fire breathing dragon! Do you remember that? I've never done it again; I respected your business! I even apologized, because you had a valid point. However, I know now the pendulum doesn't always swing the righteous way on this board, so I have to watch what I say when it comes to your business, but the proprietor has to give when it’s a matter of right and wrong, too! But apolology from you won't happen in a thousand lifetimes; I have, you haven’t! it’s okay to call people cunts! I know now, also, that the banner on the site of being respectful is just words; cunt’s have been changed to illicit proper decorum in America! I might even call somebody out over the internet for a duel, too! It’s OK! I’m over it! I know it’s alright! Can I have slice of your cake?
PS, Vidman has taken too many football hits to the head, it shows in what he writes! He's a bonifide idiot! I feel right as rain!:) It's okay!

GroobySteven
02-28-2011, 09:36 PM
How about if I call you a pugnacious, British peckerwood, cunt? :rolleyes: :eek: Since its alright now, I feel better!

Now you are getting the hang of it ... peckerwood ... not sure about but pugnacious cunt is good. Daft cunt. Righteous cunt. Fucking cunt. Vicious cunt ... all have different meanings.

You would have got a verbal dressing down for calling out a model on those physical attributes and deservedly so, there is just no need for it.

As to all the rest, good ... I'm happy it's settled.

vidman
02-28-2011, 11:02 PM
How about if I call you a pugnacious, British peckerwood, cunt? :rolleyes: :eek: Since its alright now, I feel better!
One time I called one of your models out; I said she looked like she had too many Bud's? You jumped me with the ferocity of a fire breathing dragon! Do you remember that? I've never done it again; I respected your business! I even apologized, because you had a valid point. However, I know now the pendulum doesn't always swing the righteous way on this board, so I have to watch what I say when it comes to your business, but the proprietor has to give when it’s a matter of right and wrong, too! But apolology from you won't happen in a thousand lifetimes; I have, you haven’t! it’s okay to call people cunts! I know now, also, that the banner on the site of being respectful is just words; cunt’s have been changed to illicit proper decorum in America! I might even call somebody out over the internet for a duel, too! It’s OK! I’m over it! I know it’s alright! Can I have slice of your cake?
PS, Vidman has taken too many football hits to the head, it shows in what he writes! He's a bonifide idiot! I feel right as rain!:) It's okay!

Awwww Surf, don't get your panties in a bunch, Cunt! Just because someone doesn't agree with your points of view, you want to get all upset. Poor baby. The guy I invited to a physical meeting of two men personally disrespected me. He wasn't responding to a general concern, nor did his comment have anything to do with the topic of that particular blog. He took a shot and yes, I took it personally. The fact of the matter is, Surf, I never met with him. We never had a fight and he hasn't been back in here since that altercation. My summation is that he was only here to start trouble. What I would like for you to do is disect my post concerning the way I feel about those of my community. From what I've read, most people agree with my views of the black community. So I'm not sure where you get the notion that "most people disagree" with me. This is not true. Please tell me how my comments were offensive or perhaps wrong and stop bitching about something that was said almost a month ago between me and some other guy just to fuel your foolish, selfish rant. Those of us who are avid transsexual admirers browse and contribute to this site almost on a daily basis. We tend to know those who are only here to start trouble just from their contribution to the sight.

Let me reiterate Mr. Surf. You only have a problem when someone disagrees with you. I've seen how you've gone ape on some of the past posters that may have had a different point-of-view than yours. Your attempt to intimidate with continuous rants and run-on sentences doesn't move me in the least. How about you just respect the fact that you're not the only intelligent person on these forums. Stop getting upset because the moderators aren't running the site according to your liking. If it hurts that bad, GO START YOUR OWN DAMN TRANSSEXUAL BLOG SITE! NO ONE IS BEGGING, NOT EVEN ASKING, THAT YOU STAY. I know I'm not.

Now, the only part of your senseless argument that I agree with you on is when you said, "It's Okay!" Afterall, words only hurt when the shoe fits....cunt. Chill buddy. Have a few beers. Watch the game. (sound familiar? lol).

TVSURFER
03-01-2011, 02:02 AM
Awwww Surf, don't get your panties in a bunch, Cunt! Just because someone doesn't agree with your points of view, you want to get all upset. Poor baby. The guy I invited to a physical meeting of two men personally disrespected me. He wasn't responding to a general concern, nor did his comment have anything to do with the topic of that particular blog. He took a shot and yes, I took it personally. The fact of the matter is, Surf, I never met with him. We never had a fight and he hasn't been back in here since that altercation. My summation is that he was only here to start trouble. What I would like for you to do is disect my post concerning the way I feel about those of my community. From what I've read, most people agree with my views of the black community. So I'm not sure where you get the notion that "most people disagree" with me. This is not true. Please tell me how my comments were offensive or perhaps wrong and stop bitching about something that was said almost a month ago between me and some other guy just to fuel your foolish, selfish rant. Those of us who are avid transsexual admirers browse and contribute to this site almost on a daily basis. We tend to know those who are only here to start trouble just from their contribution to the sight.

Let me reiterate Mr. Surf. You only have a problem when someone disagrees with you. I've seen how you've gone ape on some of the past posters that may have had a different point-of-view than yours. Your attempt to intimidate with continuous rants and run-on sentences doesn't move me in the least. How about you just respect the fact that you're not the only intelligent person on these forums. Stop getting upset because the moderators aren't running the site according to your liking. If it hurts that bad, GO START YOUR OWN DAMN TRANSSEXUAL BLOG SITE! NO ONE IS BEGGING, NOT EVEN ASKING, THAT YOU STAY. I know I'm not.

Now, the only part of your senseless argument that I agree with you on is when you said, "It's Okay!" Afterall, words only hurt when the shoe fits....cunt. Chill buddy. Have a few beers. Watch the game. (sound familiar? lol).
You're a idiot!:( Why are you callin' me a cunt? I never called you a cunt! I called seanchai various cunt, I didn't call you a cunt! Why are you calling me a cunt? That was between me and seanchai, not you! What, you runnin' interference for seanchai, now? We handled it! I hate to be around you when somebody says fumble! Too much football, fella! I wasn't dealing with you and now YOU call me a cunt! Why, because seanchai says it's okay? So now you see fit to call me a cunt, because you THINK it's alright! You drag your knuckles when you walk, and you eat the menu at Red Lobster, because the bib you wear is for everyday use! You're a Jeff in every sense of the word; you're described on the first page of the Willie Lynch handbook; you play in your own feces , too! You have the aptitude to be the washroom manager at Burger King. You don't know how to handle words, you use threats of violence to get your point across! You think a dictionary is the phone book! You couldn't even understand seanchai's reply to me, I did! You're are an idiot!

peggygee
03-01-2011, 04:38 AM
As to the original topic, my sincerest condolences go out to the Trent family
at the senseless and tragic loss of their daughter.

As to the tangential, and disrespectful points made later in this thread, a
transwoman is never a "it", or a "he".

To state or imply otherwise is a highly derogatory and offensive action, which
should not be accepted or condoned on any forum, and should be met with
and dealt with by the severest of consequences.

vidman
03-01-2011, 02:20 PM
You're a idiot!:( Why are you callin' me a cunt? I never called you a cunt! I called seanchai various cunt, I didn't call you a cunt! Why are you calling me a cunt? That was between me and seanchai, not you! What, you runnin' interference for seanchai, now? We handled it! I hate to be around you when somebody says fumble! Too much football, fella! I wasn't dealing with you and now YOU call me a cunt! Why, because seanchai says it's okay? So now you see fit to call me a cunt, because you THINK it's alright! You drag your knuckles when you walk, and you eat the menu at Red Lobster, because the bib you wear is for everyday use! You're a Jeff in every sense of the word; you're described on the first page of the Willie Lynch handbook; you play in your own feces , too! You have the aptitude to be the washroom manager at Burger King. You don't know how to handle words, you use threats of violence to get your point across! You think a dictionary is the phone book! You couldn't even understand seanchai's reply to me, I did! You're are an idiot!

LOL. I called you a cunt to get the response I just got from you my man. LOL. You definitely bark when I pull your chain Fido. lmao!! Why all the exclaimation points Surf? Calm down guy. Don't blow a fuse. lol. You're so funny. You're still cool with me though, Surf. Regardless of how you feel about me, I'm still your boy. Later fella.

Vid

TVSURFER
03-01-2011, 05:13 PM
LOL. I called you a cunt to get the response I just got from you my man. LOL. You definitely bark when I pull your chain Fido. lmao!! Why all the exclaimation points Surf? Calm down guy. Don't blow a fuse. lol. You're so funny. You're still cool with me though, Surf. Regardless of how you feel about me, I'm still your boy. Later fella.

Vid
Exclaimation points exhibit emphasis to end a statement, that's why people who can handle the English language use them! One can understand what the writer is trying to illicit, such as excitement, etc, but the point is recieved. However, I think it's better than leaving cyberspace to harm someone. It also shows that I can communicate with words to show emotion, you can't. You've got some nerve to tell me to calm down (could you read that)! As far as I'm concerned with you, you wear a Scarlet Letter of forums; watch what is said to you because you can get that white stuff at the corners of your mouth when your brain slows down and you might hurt someone or yourself. Any more questions, Mr. Smith? I'll say again, you bear watchin'! Try and learn the tools of speech and you won't have to ask common knowledge questions! Also, I'm your boy in your own mind, I don't feel the way on my side of the street!
Guess what... I didn't have to call you a derogatory name to get your attention!
You're still an idiot, in my humble opinion.

bigdicki
03-01-2011, 07:40 PM
I finally read through these many posts. All bs aside, this girl (or person if you prefer) died. Let's focus on that. Getting into back and forth over other stuff is for other places. RIP babygirl.

TurboMan
03-01-2011, 08:48 PM
I finally read through these many posts. All bs aside, this girl (or person if you prefer) died. Let's focus on that. Getting into back and forth over other stuff is for other places. RIP babygirl.

Well Mr.Big you have a point here..Vid it seems as if you done tore your azz with da Surf..Let it go Man.

CosmicTraveler
03-01-2011, 08:58 PM
By arguing, you have merely given occultist ( spelled lowercase intentionally ) the attention and result he desired ( even though he's banned. )

Someone was murdered brutally for simply trying to live life in a way that would make them happy. That's the point of focus here. Rather than arguing about bullshit in online arguments it would be better to spend that energy trying to figure out constructive ways to stop this.

( Or destructive ways. A curb stomping is a viable option to me in this case. )

vidman
03-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Well Mr.Big you have a point here..Vid it seems as if you done tore your azz with da Surf..Let it go Man.

Unfortunately Turbo, I could care less about Surf. He's just upset because someone disagrees with his points of view. He's like a crybaby in a store whose mother told him, "No! You can't have that! He'll be fine Turb. He'll be fine.

vidman
03-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Exclaimation points exhibit emphasis to end a statement, that's why people who can handle the English language use them! One can understand what the writer is trying to illicit, such as excitement, etc, but the point is recieved. However, I think it's better than leaving cyberspace to harm someone. It also shows that I can communicate with words to show emotion, you can't. You've got some nerve to tell me to calm down (could you read that)! As far as I'm concerned with you, you wear a Scarlet Letter of forums; watch what is said to you because you can get that white stuff at the corners of your mouth when your brain slows down and you might hurt someone or yourself. Any more questions, Mr. Smith? I'll say again, you bear watchin'! Try and learn the tools of speech and you won't have to ask common knowledge questions! Also, I'm your boy in your own mind, I don't feel the way on my side of the street!
Guess what... I didn't have to call you a derogatory name to get your attention!
You're still an idiot, in my humble opinion.

...and you're still funny to me. I am literally LMAO!!! By the way, people use exclamation points to indicate a forceful utterance or strong feeling. The only thing you've managed to emphasize is how emphatically stupid you are and that you will argue about petty things to the end.
'watch what is said to you because you can get that white stuff at the corners of your mouth when your brain slows down and you might hurt someone or yourself.' Come on surf, no one laughed nor jumped on your bandwagon, even though I know you long for that kind of attention. You love it when people agree with you or jump on your side, that's why you carry on like a little girl with all the ranting and raving because people have chosen not to follow your foolishness. At this point, I will allow you to go and change your feminine napkin because it seems that you are quite irritated. Those menstrual pains really get you out of your game. Again, calm down little one. Cramps normally only lasts for about 3-7 days. This too shall pass. Take a Motrin or somethin'. lmao!!

Now, can we get back to the topic of the young lady being murdered? Afterall, that is what this particular blog is supposed to be about, I thought. :confused:

TVSURFER
03-02-2011, 03:46 PM
You know Turbo, he can't let it go, he has the intelligence of a rock in deep water! He wants to be noticed, but a rock can't climb out its predicament unless it has help and you noticed no one sided with any of his arguments; the truth is always verifiable. He doesn't know what civil discourse is unless he can physically pummel his opponent into submission! He wants everyone to think he's eloquent and he has what everyone else has; common sense! But he trumped his own sensibilities with a stupid act! It's not hard to figure some one like him out! He'll fart in a crowded elevator and want to kill someone if they said he did it! He can't marginalize me after what he's done; it's there, anybody can read it. He doesn't even know how to rationalize his behavior, because you don't do those things in public. He's the one who keep others from responding to his replies because he'll want to get violent if they disagree with him, not me! It's there for the record, the truth is absolute! I can forgive him for being an idiot, but I'll never forget that he IS an idiot!

kilakali
03-02-2011, 09:14 PM
*sings* Kumbaya

CosmicTraveler
03-02-2011, 09:26 PM
...Man... did you just... y'know if you weren't like 7 feet, I would bull dog you for what you've just done!! BULL DOG GOOD SIR!!!

kilakali
03-02-2011, 10:20 PM
...Man... did you just... y'know if you weren't like 7 feet, I would bull dog you for what you've just done!! BULL DOG GOOD SIR!!!

For being spiritual?....

CosmicTraveler
03-02-2011, 11:28 PM
....Yes. >___>

It's too late to go back now.

TVSURFER
03-03-2011, 02:09 AM
Now, can we get back to the topic of the young lady being murdered? Afterall, that is what this particular blog is supposed to be about, I thought. :confused:
And guess what, you fucked that up! People that can read, know who the idiot is! There are no sides to this; you really want to keep this going so you can revert back to your old habit; kicking ass from outside the internet! That's why you tried to gode me into a confrontation by calling me a dispecable, derogatory name. Your actions is your scarlet letter. I'll see it everytime you reply to me or anyone one this board. The guy you threatened, I'll bet he'll never forget it, which is why he hasn't been back! People have PM'd me asking me what is his problem; how silly is that! All I can say is he probably missed taking his Prozac!
All I'll say to any one who reads my posts and replies; I will argue to the inth degree on a subject, but you'll never experience me calling someone out to settle the arguement with violence, period! Forum can get heated, but never to the likes which we saw with Vidman! I can handle the language and I know how to express myself and the likes of Vidman will never deter me from doing what I know I can do, verbally communicate! Most people on this board know that I won't ever act like a gangsta goon to express myself. I felt his rant to another member, with a more than a nice touch of threatening and chest thumping, wasn't moderated since I've be moderated for lesser things. I have admitted as much and have apologized. He's never apologized for threatening someone with bodily harm. Those actions suck the life out of a forum.
As a saying my dear grandfather used to say to me: "You can't cover dog shit with snow in the winter, because it'll be there in the spring!"
I want to announce that I won’t be participating in the forum for a while. I’ll keep my membership so I can still smoke the ladies over, but the forum has taken a turn to idiocy and YouTube videos. This action should have some happily rejoicing behind their keyboards and others, well, I don’t want to speculate because I’ve grown fond of some people here. I’ve been the longest active member on this site and board, but it’s time for me to take a hiatus. I’ll still keep my inbox open for anyone who want to rap, but if I don’t hear from anyone again, I’m an adult, I’ll understand. My t-girl phase is starting to expire, I'll just wait until my batteries run out. I'll ponder if I want to keep giving the site my money every month, until then I'll just look at the pictures. Later!
Vidman is still an idiot!"