PDA

View Full Version : What a dream................

ROC
02-23-2011, 11:46 PM
have you ever had a dream this big....................? Lol

ts dream is so sexi..........

vidman
02-23-2011, 11:50 PM
have you ever had a dream this big....................? Lol

ts dream is so sexi..........

Roc, you are right on man. Dream is so damn sexy, but she's a tad too well endowed for me. I like more of the Princess Myasia type girl, but Dream is damn hot!!!

DYNACORD
02-24-2011, 01:07 AM
That would be a HUGE DREAM for only 1 night. LOL!

I think I'll go get in bed right now.

ATLMAN28
02-24-2011, 02:03 AM
that dick would destroy someone's insides.

ty-clone
02-24-2011, 02:50 AM
that dick would destroy someone's insides.

she is my type of girl but she would put a nigga in the hospital

cumshooter69
02-24-2011, 07:13 PM
She may kill me but what a way to go

vidman
02-24-2011, 10:52 PM
*GIGGLES*
You got me feeling some type of way babe
*BLUSHING*

Oh snap!! Princess, I do apologize for putting your name in conversation, but I think you are explosive perfection all wrapped up in a nice lil tight sexy package. You are definitely more my type than sexy Dream. I want to feel good, not be ripped to frickin pieces. But then again lil mama, you have quite a piece of artillery ya damn self!! I might need to be careful with you too.

vidman
02-24-2011, 10:55 PM
she's sexy and i love a girl w a big chick-o-stick.... I would love 2 do a 3 some with her and a power bottom

Careful Princess, what you're saying could have you brought up on attempted murder charges. Aint that much power bottoming in the world!! You two ladies would destroy a poor guy!!! OUCH!!!!!!!

DYNACORD
02-24-2011, 11:46 PM
Will ya please HUG me already. LOL!

da_man2156
02-25-2011, 06:54 AM
i wanna see dream get smashed actually. :)

@ MyAsia.....man my dikk would nut, and not even touching it, from just the intro with yall three in the same room.lol

im hittin the sack now...but i know what im DREAMing tonight...and its a fantasy movie called............I DREAM of MYASIA starring SASHA.LOL(hey where's the tongue dripping smiley) :)

ladylong22
02-25-2011, 08:17 AM
if i had dreams like that every nite why rush to wake up

vidman
02-25-2011, 10:02 PM
Boi would you be surprised at how many guys would jump up to the idea of having Me, Dream and Sasha Strokes for a few hours all taking turns.... Just thinking about us 3 going in on a poor innocent bottoms hole makes my panties wet =)

I'm not a fan of gangbangs but I have an idea of what SOME guys like to see and experience and if they could experience a 4 some w 3 well endowed black trans females it would be a wet dream come true....

I would definitely love to see it, but I'm afraid I couldn't be the victim. I'm quite sure you have amazing influence Princess, so you should talk to the other girls and see if they are down. If they are down, I'm sure Seanchai would give the okay for that to happen.

Occultist
02-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Dream has come a long way since I first saw her. I'll suck the hell outta that dick though.