PDA

View Full Version : Luxury Dick Productions ( THE POWER OF SHE-COCK)

TslovelyLuxury
03-02-2011, 08:26 PM
how many times do u think i can nut in one day? thats my bonus video of the week! cum on in behind the scenes and watch as i bust until i cant produce lux cream anymore!! im going to put my babies on mens asses, tongues, necks, thighs, lips, eyes, ears, fingers and make them lick it all off! i have a long list of booty to run through so make sure u dont miss out.

theres nothing more beautiful then Luxury Dick Productions ( THE POWER OF SHE-COCK)

FlacoPro
03-02-2011, 08:53 PM
OMG I wish I could live with you Luxury, I would let you hit it every night and make sure to suck you dry!

TslovelyLuxury
03-02-2011, 09:48 PM
OMG I wish I could live with you Luxury, I would let you hit it every night and make sure to suck you dry!

that sounds so good! need a house key?

CosmicTraveler
03-02-2011, 10:02 PM
So all I had to do was ask? Huh... dammit.

DYNACORD
03-04-2011, 12:17 AM
that sounds so good! need a house key?

And I just had some House Key's made. LOL!

vidman
03-04-2011, 03:03 AM
how many times do u think i can nut in one day? thats my bonus video of the week! cum on in behind the scenes and watch as i bust until i cant produce lux cream anymore!! im going to put my babies on mens asses, tongues, necks, thighs, lips, eyes, ears, fingers and make them lick it all off! i have a long list of booty to run through so make sure u dont miss out.

theres nothing more beautiful then Luxury Dick Productions ( THE POWER OF SHE-COCK)

That damn Lux is a nympho!!! Her sex drive never shuts off! If I cum twice in a day, I am done for the next 3 days! LMAO!!! This girl is like the lil bunny with the bass drum! She just keeps going and going and going and................. lol

TslovelyLuxury
03-06-2011, 03:17 PM
that damn lux is a nympho!!! Her sex drive never shuts off! If i cum twice in a day, i am done for the next 3 days! Lmao!!! This girl is like the lil bunny with the bass drum! She just keeps going and going and going and................. Lol

someone knows me well! I beat a hole in my drum years ago! Nympho is a great way to describe me but honestly i just love busting nuts no matter if its sex.... Hand job.... Blowjob.... Or handless nut (which is in my members area)

vidman cum get ur taste

vidman
03-06-2011, 06:18 PM
someone knows me well! I beat a hole in my drum years ago! Nympho is a great way to describe me but honestly i just love busting nuts no matter if its sex.... Hand job.... Blowjob.... Or handless nut (which is in my members area)

vidman cum get ur taste

Lux, you don't have to ask me twice. I have been ready and willing to get with you for the longest. You are my complete and "total package" and I am willing to meet you on any level you want. You got me already and you don't even know it. lol. Or maybe you do now. (wink)

TslovelyLuxury
03-06-2011, 07:13 PM
lux, you don't have to ask me twice. I have been ready and willing to get with you for the longest. You are my complete and "total package" and i am willing to meet you on any level you want. You got me already and you don't even know it. Lol. Or maybe you do now. (wink)

all mine? Wow!

vidman
03-06-2011, 07:33 PM
all mine? Wow!

Yes ma'am. However and whenever you want it.