PDA

View Full Version : Kit hates black people & n

DarylWashington
03-03-2011, 02:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWk3Tu-0Ybg

TslovelyLuxury
03-03-2011, 03:32 PM
i agree with some of the things u said... sometimes our people can just act so ignorant! but the way u are throwing the N word out there gives people the impression that it is ok and it is NOT! i love u kitt... but mama we must find u man. someone needs to tame that young tgirl pussy of urs b4 u go too far

ps.... im a black person and i still love ya

Indy24
03-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Hey STF, who do you think would win in a fight between Her and Lilly?

blkgsxr
03-03-2011, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWk3Tu-0Ybg

you're such a drama queen.

Ms Remy M
03-03-2011, 06:56 PM
I could have done without this video.

I feel like we have so much in common Kitt, but this video and the vitriol that spews forth is a bit much. I find "hate" and "N" to be such strong words, but that's your opinion. Hopefully life and experience will help you see black people in a better light. Imagine...

----------------
Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Imagine (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/a+perfect+circle/track/imagine)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

blkgsxr
03-03-2011, 09:05 PM
I could have done without this video.

I feel like we have so much in common Kitt, but this video and the vitriol that spews forth is a bit much. I find "hate" and "N" to be such strong words, but that's your opinion. Hopefully life and experience will help you see black people in a better light. Imagine...

----------------
Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Imagine (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/a+perfect+circle/track/imagine)

She is young but thats not an excuse for using such a harsh word. I have mutual friends to her and I think she just needs correct guidance and hopefully she will shape up her attitude till then we can only wish things change with this young one...
Dont get me wrong im all for opinions but not if they are ill thought, she needs to know how to speak more civilized if she hates or dislikes something, Learn how to ignore it not feed it in anyway shape or form.

DarylWashington
03-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Hey STF, who do you think would win in a fight between Her and Lilly?

Lilly seems more aggressive, she might win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRFL86kQ14

BigJoeKrash
03-04-2011, 08:15 AM
I am not going to waste my time with the video but I have a question. Does she hate herself?

Ms Remy M
03-04-2011, 03:35 PM
DarylWashington - I am aware of the negative rhetoric you like to display toward black transexuals, so I would like to ask you (ahead of taking action), why are you here?

We do not need, want, or care to hear you lament on how much you despise black tgirls. You can do that perfectly well on your Youtube. It also comes of as cowardly to use another person to speak for you. If Lilly has something to say here, she can join and get her two cents in. In the meantime, let some Manyard Keenan into your life and find some Peace, Love, and Understanding.

----------------
Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Peace Love and Understanding (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/a+perfect+circle/track/peace+love+and+understanding)

twowaybro
03-04-2011, 04:10 PM
The more things change the more they stay the same.....how fitting that she's wearing a handkerchief.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm9pEWIPjks

Sasha
03-04-2011, 04:19 PM
DarylWashington - I am aware of the negative rhetoric you like to display toward black transexuals, so I would like to ask you (ahead of taking action), why are you here?

We do not need, want, or care to hear you lament on how much you despise black tgirls. You can do that perfectly well on your Youtube. It also comes of as cowardly to use another person to speak for you. If Lilly has something to say here, she can join and get her two cents in. In the meantime, let some Manyard Keenan into your life and find some Peace, Love, and Understanding.

----------------
Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Peace Love and Understanding (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/a+perfect+circle/track/peace+love+and+understanding)

IVE LEARNED NEVER TO ENTERTAIN IGNORANCE "THIS IS NOTHING BUT MERLEY (POT CALLING THE KETTLE)" I DO BELIEVE THERE WAS A ISSUE ABOUT BEING RACIST AND Seanchai HAD A DIscussion with a member which he is now banned and than something was later on said to me about using the proper words and titles...SO IM NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS COMMENT OR THREAD IS BEING IGNORED AND ITS OK TO CONTINUE AND PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING REMOVED THIS IS WHY THESE TS TODAY WONT ACCEPT BEING BLACK BECAUSE YALL GIVE THEM A BAD NAME! ITS FUCKING SAD,, AND SUM OF YALL APROVE TO THIS SHIT..ILL BE A "MONKEY" "BABOON" NOW COME CLIMB ON MY TREE AND SEE ME WITH THE HANDS!! (PERIOD)

..I ALSO NOTICE HOW THIS FORUM ROOM HAS CHANGED WITH MEMBERS AND THERE INPUT ON TOPICS SO I KNOW WHEN TO CLOSE THE CURTAINS AND HOP BACK IN MY RIDE AND PRESS THE LITTLE BUTTON ON THE SIT BACK CHAIR!

Indy24
03-05-2011, 04:05 AM

Agreed.
To bad there's no attaction beyond the hype of either

ty-clone
03-05-2011, 04:14 AM
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/meh.jpg

vidman
03-05-2011, 09:36 AM
IVE LEARNED NEVER TO ENTERTAIN IGNORANCE "THIS IS NOTHING BUT MERLEY (POT CALLING THE KETTLE)" I DO BELIEVE THERE WAS A ISSUE ABOUT BEING RACIST AND Seanchai HAD A DIscussion with a member which he is now banned and than something was later on said to me about using the proper words and titles...SO IM NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS COMMENT OR THREAD IS BEING IGNORED AND ITS OK TO CONTINUE AND PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING REMOVED THIS IS WHY THESE TS TODAY WONT ACCEPT BEING BLACK BECAUSE YALL GIVE THEM A BAD NAME! ITS FUCKING SAD,, AND SUM OF YALL APROVE TO THIS SHIT..ILL BE A "MONKEY" "BABOON" NOW COME CLIMB ON MY TREE AND SEE ME WITH THE HANDS!! (PERIOD)

..I ALSO NOTICE HOW THIS FORUM ROOM HAS CHANGED WITH MEMBERS AND THERE INPUT ON TOPICS SO I KNOW WHEN TO CLOSE THE CURTAINS AND HOP BACK IN MY RIDE AND PRESS THE LITTLE BUTTON ON THE SIT BACK CHAIR!

I agree with Sasha's last paragraph, this site has changed with members. I remember when people respectfully expressed their opinions on this site. Now, people say whatever's on their mind regardless of how hateful or rude it may sound. Things have definitely changed. I know that this is a free country, first amendment rights and yadda yadda. Even if that's the case, we still should be highly motivated to respect each other. We should take care of each other's feelings. People live life everyday and encounter good and bad experiences. We should tread lightly because you never know what someone just dealt with in their life. Example: It is a fact that a lot of transsexuals must rely on the sex industry to maintain and sustain. Some love being in that industry, most despise it. Now, if I came in here one day and said...."I have a problem with these nasty ass shemale prostitutes who only use men to pay their bills and they have no intention of ever settling down and their end result will be AIDS and I will laugh my ass off." That is absolutely wreckless!!! Even though that may be my opinion, I have no right to condemn a person that is dealing with life issues that are or have gravely affected him/her. Even though I have a right to express my opinion, that doesn't excuse me from respecting other people and having a sense of what others may be dealing with in their lives. I like being able to express my opinions on this site. I just think that we should keep in mind that some things that come from our mouths just might offend or prompt someone to cause harm to themselves so we should really think about, not what we say, but how we say it. Lots of people, especially transsexuals commit suicide based on what they've heard or read from someone's opinion because they feel that the opinion was aimed at them. We need to learn to open the door for discussion and not alienate from discussion by using wreckless, negative words to express our points of view.

Sasha
03-05-2011, 11:59 AM
I agree with Sasha's last paragraph, this site has changed with members. I remember when people respectfully expressed their opinions on this site. Now, people say whatever's on their mind regardless of how hateful or rude it may sound. Things have definitely changed. I know that this is a free country, first amendment rights and yadda yadda. Even if that's the case, we still should be highly motivated to respect each other. We should take care of each other's feelings. People live life everyday and encounter good and bad experiences. We should tread lightly because you never know what someone just dealt with in their life. Example: It is a fact that a lot of transsexuals must rely on the sex industry to maintain and sustain. Some love being in that industry, most despise it. Now, if I came in here one day and said...."I have a problem with these nasty ass shemale prostitutes who only use men to pay their bills and they have no intention of ever settling down and their end result will be AIDS and I will laugh my ass off." That is absolutely wreckless!!! Even though that may be my opinion, I have no right to condemn a person that is dealing with life issues that are or have gravely affected him/her. Even though I have a right to express my opinion, that doesn't excuse me from respecting other people and having a sense of what others may be dealing with in their lives. I like being able to express my opinions on this site. I just think that we should keep in mind that some things that come from our mouths just might offend or prompt someone to cause harm to themselves so we should really think about, not what we say, but how we say it. Lots of people, especially transsexuals commit suicide based on what they've heard or read from someone's opinion because they feel that the opinion was aimed at them. We need to learn to open the door for discussion and not alienate from discussion by using wreckless, negative words to express our points of view.

My point exactly: This forum has become very imature and I see why seanchai only breeze in here once in a blue ....If it aint looking like a spam site its fool of negative feed back and right now i just cant continue to feed into up im on a higher ground than that so because google logs in everything i do i have to be careful what I say lol but I think its time I take a break from here If you want to find me just send me a privt or visit msg on my profile. Hopefully this forum will learn to grow the fuck up!

da_man2156
03-05-2011, 02:39 PM
woooooooow this dude is still at this corny shyt....some thought i was harsh 2 yrs ago on BGC when i called this clown a Loser........now its 2 yrs later....and he's still at it! SMFH..this is what a loser does!!!
Dude...yo big bralic azz need to lift the 100 pound boxes, and leave the 10 pound boxes alone...then maybe you'd get somewhere at fed-ex...then maybe you'll have no time for this wack, old shyt you still doing. u got a lil skills on the vid making...put it to use homeboy!

as far as the girl....i dont like to talk about people....but come on....look at her...she's a phony...her white girl impersonation switched up numerous times...she's not good on the eye........AT ALL! its just that a lot of black men are quicker to let you know that you're not the hot shyt, than the white men...and not putting the white men down, but quite a few white men, with the blk Tgirl or reg. blk woman fetish will deal with the first one that comes their way...so she gets a lot of love from them.

but im done here....i think ima just fukk around in the chat box!

Ms Remy M
03-06-2011, 03:10 PM
My point exactly: This forum has become very imature and I see why seanchai only breeze in here once in a blue ....If it aint looking like a spam site its fool of negative feed back and right now i just cant continue to feed into up im on a higher ground than that so because google logs in everything i do i have to be careful what I say lol but I think its time I take a break from here If you want to find me just send me a privt or visit msg on my profile. Hopefully this forum will learn to grow the fuck up!

There's precious little spam anywhere on this forum. You shouldn't run and hide from negative feedback. Let it empower you and give those posting crap the heads up with your point of view. :cool:

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 03:13 PM
And this thread proves my point

I have since deleted the video, not because Im backing away from my stance, but because I realized how unhelpful it was and how misconstrued it would be.

I love black people, but I do not love back mentality. Pushing your personal beliefs and expections about race onto me is backwards and ignorant.

The only people who have ever harassed me about my gender have been black. The only people who have ever made attempts at making me feel horrible for being who I am and speaking the way I speak and walking the way I walk have been black

Black people are so predictable. I knew thered be a thread like this when I got to this forum. You are all so sad and so pathetic if you do not see the humor in this video. A self respecting black person would be able to see that.

Furthermore, i did not come onto this forum and post this video. Daryl did. And he did it becuase I rejected, blocked and deleted his ass from my social networking sites. He says some very ignorant hateful shit to me and I find it really amusing that you guys dont see how much he despises black transsexuals and black people in general.

See, I can admit my ignorance. I can admit my lack of exposure. But you dumb ass niggers who come onto here and try to say im doing a "white girl impression" by speaking the way I speak normaly are the VERY reason why i made this video.

When will you guys realize that the way I am is the way I am. It is not a facade or a fake act. Its who I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rXmttd8rgE

piss off.

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Oh oh and as far as that man Lilly. Honey just because I dont talk like a thug doesn't mean I can't slay like a thug. I find it halarious you put that girl up here talking about black transsexuals and blah blah blah. Please. I didn't even watch that entire video.

See, Daryl is halarious like that. He's got all kinds of crossdresser and men on his facebook and he likes to pretend he's fucking 10s all the time. lol. You can come for me and say what you want to say about me, but at the end of the day, I still know my own worth. And I find it funny you think i will lose a fight. Well you know what, I take that back. Maybe I would lose the fight. I dont really know or care to fight like a man. She could probably take me down for sure.

da_man2156
03-06-2011, 04:05 PM
you're just like daryl...you 2 like attention.........please answer this for me.........tell me how is anyone of these videos gonna help anyone in their life??? and if you feel the way you feel, why delete the other vid??? thats like me wearing a chicago bulls jersey to a knick game and when i get bad feedback..i throw my chicago bulls jersey away. i still like the fukkin bulls.lol SMH
have you traveled as a kid??(please say no, cause ya never mentioned that in ya vids)...i dont know how many people clowned you back in the days...but you let what .000000000000010% did to you...determine what our whole race is about.lmao

and you're basically internet gangsterin...internet frauding.....cause answer this, and im out.........would you go up to 500 blk people and recite every word you said in that video..i mean, you're talkin to us right?.............of course you're gonna say yes.lol

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 04:27 PM
you're just like daryl...you 2 like attention.........please answer this for me.........tell me how is anyone of these videos gonna help anyone in their life??? and if you feel the way you feel, why delete the other vid??? thats like me wearing a chicago bulls jersey to a knick game and when i get bad feedback..i throw my chicago bulls jersey away. i still like the fukkin bulls.lol SMH
have you traveled as a kid??(please say no, cause ya never mentioned that in ya vids)...i dont know how many people clowned you back in the days...but you let what .000000000000010% did to you...determine what our whole race is about.lmao

and you're basically internet gangsterin...internet frauding.....cause answer this, and im out.........would you go up to 500 blk people and recite every word you said in that video..i mean, you're talkin to us right?.............of course you're gonna say yes.lol

AND WHY WOULD I BE ON A BLACK TRANSSEXUAL FORUM IF I HATED BLACK PEOPLE. YA'LL DUMB.
HAHAHHA

See, like most black people who get crazy over my videos, you probably just read the title and didn't watch the video.

I deleted the videos because I realized how unhelpful they were (which i said in my last post but i know how hard it is to read so i'll repeat). I dont desire attention. DARYL posted them here, not me. My videos dont go anywhere further than youtube.

If you watched the video i just posted (which i know you didn't, but I know how hard it is to to click play and listen so I'll repeat) I do believe that I misjudge african americans based on the select few that attack me (which BTW, you are definitely not helping me in changing my views). It is a fact that in my life, the only attackers of my transition and accusers of delusion have been black. That is a fact. I have never been attacked by anyone of any other race. I'm sure it's bound to happen, but I can't help it if my lack of exposure to african americans + the ignorant ones I've met = a slanted view of african americans as a whole. I still feel the way I feel in the video (but, as I know you didn't watch the video let me reiterate, I DO NOT HATE BLACK PEOPLE), but I can back away from the situation and realize that it's unhelpful.

Look, you guys can hate me or think I'm an uncle tom or whatever, but if you actually gave two flying fucks, you'd realize that my feelings towards african americans are all based on the fact that I have always wanted to reach out and be a part o the black community, but because of what I believe in, how I feel about my race and how it defines me, how I walk and how I talk, I have faced nothing but push away and criticism. So it's natural for me to feel the way I do about african americans based on my experience. But AS I'VE SAID BEFORE, i can acknowledge that I am ignorant. Yelling at me and accusing me of loving the white man and blah blah blah blah blah is only reinforcing the negative attitude and perception i have on african americans as a whole. I DO unfairly judge black people, but I'm working on that. I do not hate myself, i love myself, there isn't an ounce of self hatred in my body, quite the opposite.

Like I said, feel the way you feel about me. I dont care. I think i made that really clear in my video

da_man2156
03-06-2011, 05:26 PM
i hear that hot shyt. and i am totally 100% not offended about anything you said...and im most def not tryin to change how you feel...cause to me....you are a fraud...for the one year i took up psychology in college, i learned a few things about body movements....and im a good listener. and it clearly shows that you're a superstar in ya camera's eyes, cause you put on a show everytime.
but who am i?? maybe im one of those types that clowned people when i was younger...but im in my 30's and dont even remember the things i said to clown someone..you know why...i was a silly lil KID. obviously you do care...cause you mentioned ya growing up and being picked on in ya vids(so seeee, i did watch ya vids lol)

buy uuuhhhh hey, keep it movin how you movin...no drama over on this side!

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Yep I'm a fraud.

Comments like that make me make videos entiled "I hate niggers". Just saying. If you can't accept me for doing me, dont expect me to accept you for doing you. Just saying.

BTW, on the subject of being a fraud
WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FAKE ABOUT ME??

Please tell me. I'd LOVE to hear it. Watch my channel, it's all bout being transparent. lol. Whatever. This is why me and black people dont get along. And TO THINk i was comming on here to post new photos of myself. Ugh. You guys have it so fucked up I'm not even going to start.I dont come to this forum to be messy, people attack me and it gets messy. So if we're gonna comment on how this forum is starting to be immature, let's call a spade a spade.

da_man2156
03-06-2011, 05:38 PM
no need dear....you'll be aiight!

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 05:42 PM
no need dear....you'll be aiight!

No no, tell me. I wanna hear your busted ass reason as to why I"m a "fraud". PLEASE. There is absolutely nothing about me that is fake hun. Nothing.

NOTHING.

So really, educate me. Give me your evaluation. No seriously, i would love to hear it. Really.

I mean what the fuck do i have to do. I remove my unhelpful videos, I explain my feelings, i realize that I was wrong and you STILL wanna sit there and call me a fraud. You are so fucking off.

So now, give me your psychological evaluation. PLEASE. i beg. Obviously i'm a dumb ass little kid who doesn't no better. So come on daddy, tell me what you gotta say. Spit some knowledge at me, muh brutha

da_man2156
03-06-2011, 05:48 PM
its not that serious...just like being clowned as a kid and being verbally attacked as a grown up is not that serious when you're handling ya business...you movin thru this world the way you wanna move thru it.........thats all that matters

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 05:51 PM
its not that serious...just like being clowned as a kid and being verbally attacked as a grown up is not that serious when you're handling ya business...you movin thru this world the way you wanna move thru it.........thats all that matters

So that's how I"m a fraud? Interesting. Well I'm glad you answered my question in a clear and concise manner.

Problem is that some people always have something to say about me when I"m "handlin' my business". And those people 9.9999 time out of 10 are black.

da_man2156
03-06-2011, 05:56 PM
and what i mean by fraud is exactly what i said in my first post.....if you post this type of talk online, but wouldn't walk up the the same amount of viewers ya vids has...in person and say it to there faces just cause you wanna(just like ya vids)...thats some type of fraud.....oh i get it....you one of those online venters

and are you into anything to try to better your race?? or do you think these lil vids is doing the job? are you helping online?? or in ya real life??

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 06:13 PM
I absolutely would and have in the past. If you came up to me and tried to tell me how to live my life, I would FOR SURE tell you how you're acting like a typical nigger.

The very same could be said about the people that leave transphobic comments on my videos and send me emails telling me just how much they hate the fact that I'm trans.

See, I am ME. I can only do things for myself. My way of "bettering" the black race is to realize and recognize the cogs we're falling into that were originally created by the white man. The hypersexualization of black women and the lack of education in black men. Both popular stereotype originally taught to us by the white man. I believe in living in the world now as it is. I dont believe in defining yourself by your race. You can still have pride in your race and appreciate your race without being a slave to your race. And building expectations for other members of your race is NOT progress.

In my opinion, bettering my race would be waking up and realizing that we are individuals and not part of this overly marginalized group of people. just because I'm black doesn't mean that i have to conduct myself in a certain way. Just because I'm black doesn't mean that I have to speak within a certain dialect or enjoy certain things within our own culture.

You try to assign me with acting as if i am a different race, but that isn't anywhere near true. I act the way I act and that is who I am. I am not putting on a facade or pretending to be something I am not. I am who I am and I do not pretend or act as if i am something other that what I am. But see, a lot of black people I've met seem to believe that's how I am. That i am lying to myself and to everyone around me because of the way i talk or things I'm interested in. It is so petty to tell me that I "act white" when being white isn't something I desire to be- at all. It is so petty to try to paint me as a fraud because I don't assign myself to stereotypes.

My main issue with the black community is the many variations of self hate. This feeling that because I'm doing something they don't agree with, I'm wrong or I'm delusional or I'm trying to act like something I'm not. Why is it that it seems like every other race gets to have variations in culture except for the black race.

There's a reason why so many black people upload videos expressing negative feelings towards their own race. And if you watch every single one of them, it's the same thing. PUSH back from black people because they don't act or conduct themselves in a predictable manner. My feelings are not unique to me. My feelings can be echoed by several within the black community. And that should tell you that what I say isn't far from reality.

And i removed my videos because they are not helpful in progress (I've said that several times).

da_man2156
03-06-2011, 06:27 PM
nooooooo i didnt say if someone came to you with some non-sense...just like one day you woke up and decided to make a vid just cause...do you wake up and say, ima find some black people today and tell them how i feel.......i dont think ya would...and not too many people does that!

but hey....like i said, continue moving the way you moving...its no thaaaaang to me!

enjoy ya sunday!

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 06:30 PM
I MADE that video IN RESPONSE to those transphobic bullshit comments left by BLACK PEOPLE. That's why I MADE the video. Now I"m positive you didn't watch the video.

vidman
03-06-2011, 06:31 PM
I absolutely would and have in the past. If you came up to me and tried to tell me how to live my life, I would FOR SURE tell you how you're acting like a typical nigger.

The very same could be said about the people that leave transphobic comments on my videos and send me emails telling me just how much they hate the fact that I'm trans.

See, I am ME. I can only do things for myself. My way of "bettering" the black race is to realize and recognize the cogs we're falling into that were originally created by the white man. The hypersexualization of black women and the lack of education in black men. Both popular stereotype originally taught to us by the white man. I believe in living in the world now as it is. I dont believe in defining yourself by your race. You can still have pride in your race and appreciate your race without being a slave to your race. And building expectations for other members of your race is NOT progress.

In my opinion, bettering my race would be waking up and realizing that we are individuals and not part of this overly marginalized group of people. just because I'm black doesn't mean that i have to conduct myself in a certain way. Just because I'm black doesn't mean that I have to speak within a certain dialect or enjoy certain things within our own culture.

You try to assign me with acting as if i am a different race, but that isn't anywhere near true. I act the way I act and that is who I am. I am not putting on a facade or pretending to be something I am not. I am who I am and I do not pretend or act as if i am something other that what I am. But see, a lot of black people I've met seem to believe that's how I am. That i am lying to myself and to everyone around me because of the way i talk or things I'm interested in. It is so petty to tell me that I "act white" when being white isn't something I desire to be- at all. It is so petty to try to paint me as a fraud because I don't assign myself to stereotypes.

My main issue with the black community is the many variations of self hate. This feeling that because I'm doing something they don't agree with, I'm wrong or I'm delusional or I'm trying to act like something I'm not. Why is it that it seems like every other race gets to have variations in culture except for the black race.

There's a reason why so many black people upload videos expressing negative feelings towards their own race. And if you watch every single one of them, it's the same thing. PUSH back from black people because they don't act or conduct themselves in a predictable manner. My feelings are not unique to me. My feelings can be echoed by several within the black community. And that should tell you that what I say isn't far from reality.

And i removed my videos because they are not helpful in progress (I've said that several times).

Kit, I totally understand your views and I agree. I also agree that it was a good idea to remove your videos because they did give the wrong impression which were not helpful, but I understand your position 200%. People have a right to be who they are. No one has to live up to an expectation or a stereotype. Individuality is what prevents us from having to live up to an expectation. The only expectations that we must live by are those of morality.

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 06:49 PM
YES

Understand that I would not have made THIS video had people not come for me. I would not have made the video with the intent of putting down black people

See the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4WIiftcuI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkxDzg_sV3s

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 06:57 PM
oh and also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5RLxBF6NU

blkgsxr
03-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Da_man very well said...Daps.

blkgsxr
03-06-2011, 07:23 PM
oh and also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5RLxBF6NU

Chilly...I wish you could go back in time and see how badly the use of that word hurted the Colored/mixed races in the past till you can fathom the fact its not a word you should use you're chilly imho.

da_man2156
03-06-2011, 07:27 PM
EVERYTHING IN ARMY FATIGUE AINT A SOLDIER(my fav quote)

***TELL'EM WHY YOU MAD SON..TELL'EM WHY YOU MA SON***(just a skit from a rap song ft. the MAD rapper)lol

i see now....ya shoulders are starting to get real heavy over there...cause things cant seem to fall off ya shoulders..and ya arms are too short to brush them off.......well if ya tuck ya chin, and move that shoulder forward....ignorance will brush right off of it *wink*

now i ran into some ignorance last night at the club, which made me remember why i dont hang like that no more...and would rather handle MY business instead..... and yes it was black people that showed the fucc out. never seen no shyt like that in my life. but is it that serious as to make a video.......helllllllll no! i had disrespectful stuff said to me last week...do i remember what was said...helllllll no! these people have nothing to do with my life...so should i really care what someone says that dont know me??? no! just like i called you a fraud....do you really care??? yes, you do :) cause if you care about what people say on those social sites..you must care bout what i just called you...instead of sayin (in ya mind) "fukk you..you dont even know me"..and just keep it movin.

so peoples words are like glue...cause they damn sure sticks to you!

again not tryna change ya views, but some people just make their own live more difficult and complicated over non-sense!

ima watch a movie now...everybody........HAVE A GREAT DAY!

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 07:37 PM
No, I dont care, I find it FASCINATING. That's all. I could give two fucks and a dolphin. I find ignorance fascinating. That's why i entertain it.

ah

blackgsxer: I'm not sure what chilly means, but I'm fully aware of the use of the word nigger. I'm sorry if it offends you. Someone calls me a nigger, i just smile and perhaps laugh a bit.

z

da_man2156
03-06-2011, 07:50 PM
***puts CLASH OF THE TITANS on pause***

FASCINATION....hmmmmmm!!! i got a fascination wit TGirls and panties, in the doggie position lol(nah but im serious :) )...but if her panties are dirty...she just gon get da fucc out my crib.lmao

just bein silly now...i feel GREAAAAAAAAAAAT today!

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 08:03 PM
you better be watching the old clash of the titans and not the new one

da_man2156
03-06-2011, 08:16 PM
i luv the old one.....but the new want aint half bad...the old one was long...but in this one they basically tryna make a long story short!

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 08:19 PM
the new one is TERRIBLE. Totally off base with greek mythology, awesome special effects and visuals, but you really can't replace the camp of the old one. lol.

I think i just prefer Greek epics over hollywood paraphrases.

da_man2156
03-06-2011, 08:28 PM
True True...i think im just a sukka for special effects....and i luv myths and folktales

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Well if you ever read the entire tale, you'll see why i dont like the new version. lol

Sasha
03-06-2011, 08:48 PM
There's precious little spam anywhere on this forum. You shouldn't run and hide from negative feedback. Let it empower you and give those posting crap the heads up with your point of view. :cool:

one thing i have never done in my life! Is hide i dont even run from cops!lol ive turned myself in! so hiding aint the word...as much as i want to take up for my sisters..the longer i stay in the forum the more im getting less interested im not sticking up for no one who cant even stick up from themselves!!!;)

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 08:51 PM
what?

i can stand up for myself, but I reserve the right to learn and change my opinion.

Indy24
03-06-2011, 09:46 PM
And this thread proves my point

I have since deleted the video, not because Im backing away from my stance, but because I realized how unhelpful it was and how misconstrued it would be.

I love black people, but I do not love back mentality. Pushing your personal beliefs and expections about race onto me is backwards and ignorant.

The only people who have ever harassed me about my gender have been black. The only people who have ever made attempts at making me feel horrible for being who I am and speaking the way I speak and walking the way I walk have been black

Black people are so predictable. I knew thered be a thread like this when I got to this forum. You are all so sad and so pathetic if you do not see the humor in this video. A self respecting black person would be able to see that.

Furthermore, i did not come onto this forum and post this video. Daryl did. And he did it becuase I rejected, blocked and deleted his ass from my social networking sites. He says some very ignorant hateful shit to me and I find it really amusing that you guys dont see how much he despises black transsexuals and black people in general.

See, I can admit my ignorance. I can admit my lack of exposure. But you dumb ass niggers who come onto here and try to say im doing a "white girl impression" by speaking the way I speak normaly are the VERY reason why i made this video.

When will you guys realize that the way I am is the way I am. It is not a facade or a fake act. Its who I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rXmttd8rgE

piss off.

Aww there there, shut the hell up...
This is what I mean by melt down because you sound rediculous

There were about 18 comments before yours and most of the negative ones were directed at Daryl, so why the hell are you having such a hissyfit?

"That's why I hate yall! Blah, blah, blah..."

"I'm more than just a fetish. Blah, blah, blah..."

"I'm smart and yall can't stand it!

"Oh by the way, here's some nude pic I took"

LOL that bi polar shit will never sit well with any race. So you condenming a majority over the actions of few makes you sound just as retarded as the people you claim to hate.

Granted the video was of you half joking. Your comments here are proof that all of your wheels aren't on the pavement.

So you need to either lighten up or go marry a skin head.

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 11:13 PM
See now here i was getting along with da man and this guy has to come in here

HOW ABOUT THIS

I dont hate niggers

I dont hate back people

I just hate you. lol.

Oh wow and im REALLY sorry for showing you my nude pictures seriously. So much for modeling for Black Tgirls! Fuck it.

vidman
03-06-2011, 11:19 PM

HOW ABOUT THIS

I dont hate niggers

I dont hate back people

I just hate you. lol.

Oh wow and im REALLY sorry for showing you my nude pictures seriously. So much for modeling for Black Tgirls! Fuck it.

Oh wowwww Kitty. You didn't let me see the pics. I have definitely been asking. I feel slighted.

kittymatthews
03-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Fuck it. I love being naked and I love sharing it. But I'm not going to share it somewhere I'm not welcomed. Done.

vidman
03-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Fuck it. I love being naked and I love sharing it. But I'm not going to share it somewhere I'm not welcomed. Done.

Heyyyyy wait a minute. I've been in your corner through this whole thing. There you go lumping everybody into the same mix. You may not be welcomed, but not by all. Maybe by some, but everyone doesn't feel that way. Just like all black people aren't stupid ni**ers. ya know?

kilakali
03-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Damn Kitty looks like I have to pick you up and we can do In N Out...:p

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 12:23 AM
How did you know that IN-n-Out = panties dropped?

kilakali
03-07-2011, 12:29 AM
How did you know that IN-n-Out = panties dropped?

You are a Cali girl...;) Most girls love In-n-Out....:cool: We going to make plans soon....:D

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 12:31 AM
Wow, is it really that easy?
D:

Look at my life
Look at my decisions. D:

hahahah.

kilakali
03-07-2011, 12:57 AM
Wow, is it really that easy?
D:

Look at my life
Look at my decisions. D:

hahahah.

Nah babes just want to show that not all black or half black (me) guys are bad..

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Nah babes just want to show that not all black or half black (me) guys are bad..

I dont think black guys are all bad, but i'd be lying to you if i said i didn't prejudge them. Though to be honest, as i've been thinking lately, i think i have a good reason, but it's one i have to work past.

kilakali
03-07-2011, 02:03 AM
I dont think black guys are all bad, but i'd be lying to you if i said i didn't prejudge them. Though to be honest, as i've been thinking lately, i think i have a good reason, but it's one i have to work past.

Thats my point to dispel the prejudice..;)

DarylWashington
03-07-2011, 02:05 AM
Oh oh and as far as that man Lilly. Honey just because I dont talk like a thug doesn't mean I can't slay like a thug. I find it halarious you put that girl up here talking about black transsexuals and blah blah blah. Please. I didn't even watch that entire video.

See, Daryl is halarious like that. He's got all kinds of crossdresser and men on his facebook and he likes to pretend he's fucking 10s all the time. lol. You can come for me and say what you want to say about me, but at the end of the day, I still know my own worth. And I find it funny you think i will lose a fight. Well you know what, I take that back. Maybe I would lose the fight. I dont really know or care to fight like a man. She could probably take me down for sure.

I had a 10 last night, a well-known porn star.

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 02:14 AM
Well now we know what you consider a 10, a porn star.

Interesting.

well you know if that's a ten, maybe i'm glad i'm not a 10.

DarylWashington
03-07-2011, 02:21 AM
Well now we know what you consider a 10, a porn star.

Interesting.

well you know if that's a ten, maybe i'm glad i'm not a 10.

All I'm saying is, if I shaved and put on a wig & glasses I'd look like you. You need FFS & a boob/ass job. And that nappy headed ho video was disgusting.

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 02:26 AM
All I'm saying is, if I shaved and put on a wig & glasses I'd look like you. You need FFS & a boob/ass job. And that nappy headed ho video was disgusting.

ahahhaha.a

Baby darling, we I need to post the several times you've posted on my videos, in my comments or in personal messages where you stated that you would fuck the shit out of me? hahahha.

Oh and what about the recent one where i sent you a picture of my breasts and you responded with "mmmmm".

You're a joke Daryl. See, I can't help but to be busted. Meh, maybe I'm ugly. Can't help that! But you certainly can help what your dick gets hard to. And apparenlty I did it for you up to the point where i blocked and deleted your ass from my cyber life.

My ass is awesome

My tits are adorable

and my face is fish.

You can get all the masculine white trannies you fuck to come on here and try to read me for filth, but at the end of the day, I know i'm hot Daryl, and I think you know that too.

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 02:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-TrEazIsmk
look, a man in a bra.

Indy24
03-07-2011, 04:01 AM

HOW ABOUT THIS

I dont hate niggers

I dont hate back people

I just hate you. lol.

Indifference breads hate. But the truth shall remain.

Moral of the story, don't open doors if you can't face what's on the other side.

I have not malice, I just call it the way I see it.

The hate in this conflict shall be your own.

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 04:07 AM
i've learned nothing

but thanks

ty-clone
03-07-2011, 04:59 AM
this thread is hilarious

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9emuzFZxPmo/TE-JtQPcQQI/AAAAAAAAAGk/vDCgnERoiVI/s1600/uncle_ruckus_154354353.jpg

seems like a lot of uncle ruckus going on, up in here. lol

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 06:20 AM
someone remind me to watch that show. lol

i know more white people that watch that show tha i know black

Indy24
03-07-2011, 04:20 PM
this thread is hilarious

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9emuzFZxPmo/TE-JtQPcQQI/AAAAAAAAAGk/vDCgnERoiVI/s1600/uncle_ruckus_154354353.jpg

seems like a lot of uncle ruckus going on, up in here. lol

The 3rd season was kind of a let down for me but seasons 1 &2 are purchase worthy.

Ms Remy M
03-07-2011, 06:03 PM
the new one is TERRIBLE. Totally off base with greek mythology, awesome special effects and visuals, but you really can't replace the camp of the old one. lol.

I think i just prefer Greek epics over hollywood paraphrases.

As a retelling of the original Clash of the Titans, I found the new movie lacking as well. I do think it's a decent action movie, though I still waited for dvd release.

----------------
Now playing: Dethklok - Go Into The Water (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/dethklok/track/go+into+the+water)

Ms Remy M
03-07-2011, 06:34 PM
The 3rd season was kind of a let down for me but seasons 1 &2 are purchase worthy.

The first two are classics, I've purchased the tv and uncensored versions. Third season did have some episodes that were a little lacking, but I still liked the season overall.

----------------
Now playing: The Strokes - You Only Live Once (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+strokes/track/you+only+live+once)

CosmicTraveler
03-07-2011, 08:39 PM
I'm black, and Kitty loves me. =D

Also, considering Daryl's comment about Cane after his untimely passing, you don't have the right to call anyone out on anything you worthless sack of shit.

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 10:35 PM
seee seeeee
I'm not racist, i have black friends!!

CosmicTraveler
03-07-2011, 10:40 PM
It's true. Kit is not racist. Otherwise she would have to burn a cross on her own lawn. And let's be honest, that's just a waste of time.

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Just s you guys know, I DO have a KKK girl photoshoot coming up. Nuces, white capes, burning crosses. it's gonna be hot.

ATLMAN28
03-07-2011, 10:52 PM
From what I've seen from you on this board, it seems that you are hungry for attention.

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 11:00 PM
OK.

Well here

I'll remove myself from this forum.

Bye.

CosmicTraveler
03-07-2011, 11:01 PM
But... I don't want you to go! ; ____;

kittymatthews
03-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Oh well, i've over stayed my welcome here. Ha. If you want to keep in touch, here's my youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/TransDIYer

My Facebook
www.facebook.com/kittywilkins

My email: cuteartsychick19@gmail.com

My Skype: artsychick19

My aim: theredvirgo

Keep in touch. Met some cool people here. I'll lurk, but I don't need to be casted as an attention whore. lol.

So Keep in touch if you care to.

And maybe if i make that decision, you'll see my official photos on Black Tgirls.

BTw, Facebook is the best way to keep in touch.

Ms Remy M
03-07-2011, 11:09 PM
I'm black, and Kitty loves me. =D

Also, considering Daryl's comment about Cane after his untimely passing, you don't have the right to call anyone out on anything you worthless sack of shit.

Ok I'll bite, what did he have to say about Cane? :confused:

onone
03-07-2011, 11:17 PM
Just s you guys know, I DO have a KKK girl photoshoot coming up. Nuces, white capes, burning crosses. it's gonna be hot.

So what are they ghetto gagging tgirls now?

CosmicTraveler
03-07-2011, 11:23 PM
Ok I'll bite, what did he have to say about Cane? :confused:

He remarked, in Spanish, as if no one would say anything about it, that he had one less competition. As if he could be even half the man Cane was.

da_man2156
03-07-2011, 11:42 PM
wow, this fukkin jerk said that??? now that i remember....one time back on BGC we was in the forums, and someone posted a pic of a little girl that i think got raped....this loser posts under the picture, how he will put his dicc in the lil girls mouth....the girl was no older than 10. SMFH thats when i noticed this dude is a loser that feeds on feedback from his ignorance!

CosmicTraveler
03-08-2011, 12:09 AM
I guess when you're an empty shell that's the kind of thing that gives you something to live for.

methodman
03-08-2011, 12:20 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what a boor. i gave up after 1:02, she's as crude and ignorant as those she attempts to savage.

Indy24
03-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Clash of the Titans was one of the worst movies of 2010.

It doesn't rank much higher than "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief"

Classic case of Hollywood f*%king up yet another classic movie to turn a quick buck!

Indy24
03-08-2011, 01:52 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what a boor. i gave up after 1:02, she's as crude and ignorant as those she attempts to savage.

She's a pastey face crackwh0re who does imbaracing Beyonce' interpretations on Youtube.

CosmicTraveler
03-08-2011, 01:57 AM
These days it's all about special effects any how. To hell with plot and substance. You want a good movie, you're better off with a comedy. You don't have to worry about them trying to dazzle you so that you never notice what a bad movie you're watching.

X3? Horrible. Due Date? Hilarious. ( granted they are several years apart but... still. )

TurboMan
03-08-2011, 02:10 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just like da CRUDE and IGNORANT Bama that post these useless threads..daryl washington be gone already.

Ms Remy M
03-08-2011, 02:32 AM
He remarked, in Spanish, as if no one would say anything about it, that he had one less competition. As if he could be even half the man Cane was.

Can't be seriously trying to get into this business with all the shit talking, foolish way to get black-balled.

----------------
Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Lullaby (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/a+perfect+circle/track/lullaby)