PDA

View Full Version : Ass Shaking Improvements/ Minor Request

ast123
03-09-2011, 09:10 PM
What's up BTG, first just wanted to say Im very happy at how we have been seeing a lot more ass shaking recently. It's great!

The one minor request I have:

Can we be sure to get a more balanced amount of this footage for each video that has it. Most of te hands on knees ass shaking vids are just fine, for example the Vivika Vann video had more than enough footage,
But in the latest Chyna video, she had her hands on her knees for just a quick second, didn't really see much ass shaking footage

Me personally, if there is like 10-15 seconds of good hands on knees poppin/shakin im good! Don't need a lot. But yeah in some videos like the La Trice video from a week or two ago, there was a part where she was naked with no underwear(just how I like it!) and she put her hands on her knees, but it was only for like 2 quick seconds, I was dyin for more!!

I think the Foxy London video was also GOOD example of a decent amount of ass shaking

But overall I like the changes we have seen I'm lovinthis site right now

longdna
03-10-2011, 06:48 AM
Yes i agree. I see a pic of a tgirls whos hips look so round that she has to have a beautiful ass and she never shows it long enough for any good. You guys got to understand that most men love ass. Get way more ass shots and you will have way more happy customers. Thats the part i fast forward to anyways. I know some men likes the jack off part but i dont I just love a fat jiggley ass! lol

ast123
03-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Yes i agree. I see a pic of a tgirls whos hips look so round that she has to have a beautiful ass and she never shows it long enough for any good. You guys got to understand that most men love ass. Get way more ass shots and you will have way more happy customers. Thats the part i fast forward to anyways. I know some men likes the jack off part but i dont I just love a fat jiggley ass! lol

Thought I was the only one that did that lol.

I don't know why but jackoff scenes don't do much for me, I normally just skip to the dancing scenes/ass shaking parts then I'm out

ast123
03-11-2011, 04:51 AM
and before i forget!

Can we pleeeeeeeassseeeee see if Sheeba knows how to clap it pop and drop it with her hands on knees if that happened I swear I would just blow up in an orgasmic explosion. My mortal frame would not be able to sustain such a rush haha

ATLien
03-11-2011, 07:18 PM
YES I ALSO ENJOY TO SeE DEM GiRLS "BACK, BACK, BACK IT UP, MAKE IT CLAP Then ACT LikE a DUMP TrucK and DROP IT" oooooWEEEEE!

DID U SEE THAT VIVikA ViDEo daMN ASS WAS CLAPPIn ERWHEre DaMn I nEED To MEET HER

ast123
03-11-2011, 10:26 PM
YES I ALSO ENJOY TO SeE DEM GiRLS "BACK, BACK, BACK IT UP, MAKE IT CLAP Then ACT LikE a DUMP TrucK and DROP IT" oooooWEEEEE!

DID U SEE THAT VIVikA ViDEo daMN ASS WAS CLAPPIn ERWHEre DaMn I nEED To MEET HER

Glad you share my view but you may want to lay off the caps a bit? ;) Just a suggestion. Welcome to the forum...

TurboMan
03-11-2011, 11:56 PM
Glad you share my view but you may want to lay off the caps a bit? ;) Just a suggestion. Welcome to the forum...

And i 2nd that..Lay off da CAPS BAMA!

ast123
03-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Lmao @ "Bama" haha

I think "Bubba" would also suffice lol jk man I had to say it

JP Ewing
04-13-2011, 04:51 AM
Have you checked out Kristen's video Ast? That booty shaking she does was all for you buddy. ;)

ladylong22
04-13-2011, 06:20 AM
no need to brag i just give the boys and tranny lovers and booty lovers what they want nothing but AZZ!!!!! lol

ast123
04-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Have you checked out Kristen's video Ast? That booty shaking she does was all for you buddy. ;)

HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!!!!

One happy customer right here. Thanks man you guys are the best :)

ladylong22
04-13-2011, 09:48 PM
i guess ill be the ASS of every conversation LOL