PDA

View Full Version : Car sex?

TslovelyLuxury
03-10-2011, 03:33 PM
HONESTLY IM A BIG FAN OF FUCKING OUT IN PUBLIC SO FUCKING IN THE CAR GOES WITHOUT SAYING... IN MY LATEST UPDATE I WAS RECEIVING THE WORLDS BEST HEAD IN MY CAR!! YES and people it was GGGRRREAT! lol. HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT SEX IN THE CAR? I WAS STRUGGLING A LITTLE BIT TRYING TO HOLD THE CAMERA WHILE FUCKING HIS MOUTH... THEN WHEN IT WAS TIME TO THROW THIS SHENIS IN HIM I REALLY LOST CONTROL BUT I STILL WENT HOME WITH A HUGE SMILE AND A VIDEO FOR THE WORLD. YOU KNOW A GUY FROM MY PAST ALL WE USE TO DO WAS HAVE SEX IN THE BACK OF HIS CROWN VIC. ITS ALMOST TIME FOR ANOTHER ROUND....THIS TIME WE BREAKING IN THE TRUCK. LOL

PS..... TONY THE TIGER AINT GOT SHIT ON THIS DICK
:D

MrF
03-10-2011, 10:05 PM
How about sex on a bus ? Sex on a subway ? Or on an airplane ?

I think I still prefer a bed. Call me old fashioned. Or maybe just old. :rolleyes:

CosmicTraveler
03-10-2011, 10:12 PM
How do you know it was the world's best head? I challenge your opinion madame! Challenge it!

ROC
03-10-2011, 10:16 PM
i'm feeling the subway idea..... Late nite booty call on a new york subway train............ Smiling

CosmicTraveler
03-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Look I'm not gonna knock your choice... but if you're gonna pull down your pants, or even your zipper on a NYC subway... To hell with witty sayings. Don't do it. Seriously.

TslovelyLuxury
03-10-2011, 11:48 PM
How about sex on a bus ? Sex on a subway ? Or on an airplane ?

I think I still prefer a bed. Call me old fashioned. Or maybe just old. :rolleyes:

sex on an airplane??! i feel a video coming on

....why didn't i think of that

TslovelyLuxury
03-10-2011, 11:49 PM
How do you know it was the world's best head? I challenge your opinion madame! Challenge it!

see now your tempting me... i meet you there. set a date and time!

CosmicTraveler
03-11-2011, 12:21 AM
see now your tempting me... i meet you there. set a date and time!

I... I never thought I'd say this... But I have to ask my girlfriend..........

I think I'm supposed to stop hitting on random chicks on the internet all together though...

da_man2156
03-11-2011, 12:56 AM
i'm feeling the subway idea..... Late nite booty call on a new york subway train............ Smiling

it can be done...but not the number trains you posted.......make sure its like the D or B lines....and near coney island....back of the train!;)

ladylong22
03-11-2011, 08:38 PM
sex on a plane thats hot MAKE IT HAPPEND!!!!

blkgsxr
03-11-2011, 09:51 PM
All my cars except my lexus I cannot attempt that bullshit in lol...Then I wouldnt dare sacrifice the interior to my lexus for something that should be done on the bed :p lol....