PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Seen Her...?

twowaybro
03-11-2011, 04:56 AM
Does anyone know whatever became of this little honey India from NY/NJ? She was a stunner when she first graced these pages. Mos def grabbed my attention. Thought she would blow up. Anyone seen her or know of her whereabouts?

kilakali
03-11-2011, 05:54 AM
Does anyone know whatever became of this little honey India from NY/NJ? She was a stunner when she first graced these pages. Mos def grabbed my attention. Thought she would blow up. Anyone seen her or know of her whereabouts?

Locked up...

ty-clone
03-12-2011, 04:33 AM
Locked up...
wow, kila u care to share the story

twowaybro
03-12-2011, 06:14 AM
Locked up...

Well....that explains that. Thanks for the info...

kilakali
03-12-2011, 05:57 PM
wow, kila u care to share the story

No real details but she will be in there for sometime. She has already served 6 years so far..

anonymoussonny
04-30-2011, 07:14 AM
She probably has the luckiest cell mate...DAMN!!!

Indy24
05-01-2011, 08:21 PM
One thing about Tgirls who have done time is that they never like to indulge on their experiences while in there.

My friends tend to be either very evasive about it. Or just flat out state that they do not wanna talk about it.

So it's doubtful there's really much luck for any TS while in their.

qcutta
05-03-2011, 04:56 PM
One thing about Tgirls who have done time is that they never like to indulge on their experiences while in there.

My friends tend to be either very evasive about it. Or just flat out state that they do not wanna talk about it.

So it's doubtful there's really much luck for any TS while in their.

That's not completely true...depending on what State the TS is in, some has special 'Cells' for TS and others...most of the time its called 'PC' or Protective Custody.

But some places (like the county here in Miami Dade), they lock the TS up with the other guys. But for the most part, most guys just want sex/BJs or braiding their hair or some other 'feminine' work.

But she served six years? Damn, either she's in for Drugs or Tricking with HIV or something.

Indy24
05-03-2011, 11:04 PM
That's not completely true...depending on what State the TS is in, some has special 'Cells' for TS and others...most of the time its called 'PC' or Protective Custody.

But some places (like the county here in Miami Dade), they lock the TS up with the other guys. But for the most part, most guys just want sex/BJs or braiding their hair or some other 'feminine' work.

But she served six years? Damn, either she's in for Drugs or Tricking with HIV or something.

Oh yeah, PC with the Government informants and so forth.... Yeah nobody gives them a hard time....

So I take that back, jail for tgirls is Disney Land.

WhereChyna
05-04-2011, 12:35 AM

Ya think?!?! :p:cool::D:);)

qcutta
05-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Oh yeah, PC with the Government informants and so forth.... Yeah nobody gives them a hard time....

So I take that back, jail for tgirls is Disney Land.

Have you ever been locked up? On the inside, being around more CO's and Deputies (and other TS and in some cases, celebs and rich ppl) means its less likely for you to get into some kinda bad situtation...

And being in jail is DisneyLand for NOBODY...unless a person totally given up on living in the real world and find comfort in the rigid structure of jail life.

Themegahomo
05-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Heard from a few sources including a ts herself that jail was better for them then a normal dude
Not that it's paradise

05-19-2011, 08:08 PM

I wouldn't call ANYONE who is in a cell lucky lol