PDA

View Full Version : Black tgirls on tgirls

Underboss
03-13-2011, 11:43 PM
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!! IT IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE AND THE BEST TS SITE OF ALL TIME not only becuz i love Black Tgirls the best but BECUZ IT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, there is only one thing yall need to do ALOT MORE of, and that is ALOT ALOT ALOT MORE Black tgirls fucking other Black tgirls!!!!!!!! THATS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE I SAID I LOVE THE SITE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE add ALOT ALOT ALOT more of that!

wellnessbuff
03-14-2011, 12:07 AM
I dig tgirl on tgirl,too!

da_man2156
03-14-2011, 12:33 AM
yeah that would be some shyt to see....and just for the fact i dont wanna disrespect any of the girls if thats not there thang..but shyt, i just thought of a few pairs that would be overly HoTT!

vidman
03-14-2011, 11:32 AM
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!! IT IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE AND THE BEST TS SITE OF ALL TIME not only becuz i love Black Tgirls the best but BECUZ IT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, there is only one thing yall need to do ALOT MORE of, and that is ALOT ALOT ALOT MORE Black tgirls fucking other Black tgirls!!!!!!!! THATS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE I SAID I LOVE THE SITE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE add ALOT ALOT ALOT more of that!

Underboss, I like you already homie! Black T-girl on Black T-girl would absolutely change my life. I'm about to expload right now just thinking about Sheeba and Katie Coxx goin at it!! Whoa!!!!!! Welcome to the site man!

GroobySteven
03-14-2011, 12:07 PM
1. MOST of the girls frankly, just aren't that into each other so you get rather stale and dull hardcores. Finding girls who are into are rare and you can get good shoots but it's too much of a risk most of the time.

2. Budget wise it's too costly. A male performer costs far less than TS performers.

3. Although it does have fans, Tgirls fucking guys and guys fucking tgirls are more popular.

Check out http://tranniesfucktrannies.com/

blk_jnd
03-15-2011, 01:04 PM
1. MOST of the girls frankly, just aren't that into each other so you get rather stale and dull hardcores. Finding girls who are into are rare and you can get good shoots but it's too much of a risk most of the time.

2. Budget wise it's too costly. A male performer costs far less than TS performers.

3. Although it does have fans, Tgirls fucking guys and guys fucking tgirls are more popular.

Check out http://tranniesfucktrannies.com/

4. The more rare (genuine Black T-on-T) it is the harder the nut you bust when you come across it.

I recall Lynae/Jaja from the old days and, I think, Jade/Aniyah more recently, those may have been simulated but nice all the same.

Yeah, I know we have the Brazillian T-on-T stuff but that does not get me going for some reason. Can't explain it, maybe a bit too full or just not that rare anymore.