PDA

View Full Version : Sexy redd indeed

ROC
03-18-2011, 07:46 PM
I'M FEELING SEXY REDD........... REAL NICE FIND FOR THIS WEEKS UPDATE.:eek:

vidman
03-18-2011, 10:00 PM
I'M FEELING SEXY REDD........... REAL NICE FIND FOR THIS WEEKS UPDATE.:eek:

Yeah, she's a cool girl, I've spoken with her a number of times. She is definitely a woman. Her voice is absolutely gorgeous. There is nothing about her that says "man" whatsoever. She is one of the most passable girls I have ever seen. Red is from right here in the ATL. I think her guy is a photog for this site. I think he shoots here in the Atlanta/Southeast area. I know she did a shoot for BTG a year or two ago so she's already in the archives. I look forward to seeing more from her. For all you guys looking to tap that ass...sorry, she's a top. :eek:

Tranfan
03-23-2011, 03:53 AM
Yeah, she's a cool girl, I've spoken with her a number of times. She is definitely a woman. Her voice is absolutely gorgeous. There is nothing about her that says "man" whatsoever. She is one of the most passable girls I have ever seen. Red is from right here in the ATL. I think her guy is a photog for this site. I think he shoots here in the Atlanta/Southeast area. I know she did a shoot for BTG a year or two ago so she's already in the archives. I look forward to seeing more from her. For all you guys looking to tap that ass...sorry, she's a top. :eek:

FUCK!!! :mad:

BlaqOrpheus
03-23-2011, 04:28 AM
FUCK!!! :mad:

I feels you bro... :mad:

GroobySteven
03-23-2011, 08:28 AM
For all you guys looking to tap that ass...sorry, she's a top. :eek:

That's what she told you ...
... mwwwaahahahahaha.

BlaqOrpheus
03-23-2011, 08:36 AM
That's what she told you ...
... mwwwaahahahahaha.

Do you know something? By all means... bequeath said knowledge good sir...

vidman
03-24-2011, 11:12 AM
Do you know something? By all means... bequeath said knowledge good sir...

Indeed!! Please shed light on the subject matter Mr. Seanchai. All this time I was running from her, I should have been running to her.