PDA

View Full Version : Sasha & her Boredom

Sasha
03-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Hi guys im in tgirlcams.com alot now since im n LA kinda lonely sometime so i started taking some pix and i wanted to start a yummy thread out of bored i took this hard and horny let me know what u think!!

Unisex
03-19-2011, 06:34 PM
Your face is on dime piece status.

Edit: I don't like pic number 1.

blkgsxr
03-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Hi guys im in tgirlcams.com alot now since im n LA kinda lonely sometime so i started taking some pix and i wanted to start a yummy thread out of bored i took this hard and horny let me know what u think!!

we going to have to change that...you cannot be bored on your visit to the BIGWEST..Lol, hopefully you could be down for tonight just ask Kali about whats going on. :cool:;)

Sasha
03-19-2011, 07:09 PM
we going to have to change that...you cannot be bored on your visit to the BIGWEST..Lol, hopefully you could be down for tonight just ask Kali about whats going on. :cool:;)

kali is being a knuckle head and i hate asking people to drive me here and there and the fact i dont drive or live here really sucks because im away from everything ugh! book a hotel in hollywood area!

Sasha
03-19-2011, 07:10 PM
Your face is on dime piece status.

Edit: I don't like pic number 1.

thnx and if you dont like the first one that one wasnt meant for you lol my stroke lovers know who that is for ;)

blkgsxr
03-19-2011, 07:20 PM
kali is being a knuckle head and i hate asking people to drive me here and there and the fact i dont drive or live here really sucks because im away from everything ugh! book a hotel in hollywood area!

Well thats the thing whats happening tonight is down in his neck of the wood...Right knucklehead? lol :p
See for me I drive a minimum of an hour to get anywhere :p...The sticks-San Bernardino county.
That being said Long Beach Rhythm Lounge.
click link for info :D
http://otola.net/blog/2011/03/19/saturday-in-long-beach-you-know-whats-up/

Unisex
03-19-2011, 07:38 PM
thnx and if you dont like the first one that one wasnt meant for you lol my stroke lovers know who that is for ;)

You're very welcomed.

You were in cali and didn't even take a pic of yourself in some shades ( http://www.bluefly.com/Oliver-Peoples-amber-bronze-plastic-Guiselle-oversized-sunglasses/PREVIOUSLY_VIEWED/312941401/detail.fly)?

Sasha
03-19-2011, 08:20 PM
You're very welcomed.

You were in cali and didn't even take a pic of yourself in some shades ( http://www.bluefly.com/Oliver-Peoples-amber-bronze-plastic-Guiselle-oversized-sunglasses/PREVIOUSLY_VIEWED/312941401/detail.fly)?

lol i stayed can take one in shades if you like with my phat ass up in the air im so bored lol

blkgsxr
03-19-2011, 08:50 PM
lol i stayed can take one in shades if you like with my phat ass up in the air im so bored lol

uhm yeah....

Sasha
03-19-2011, 09:40 PM
:p
Well thats the thing whats happening tonight is down in his neck of the wood...Right knucklehead? lol :p
See for me I drive a minimum of an hour to get anywhere :p...The sticks-San Bernardino county.
That being said Long Beach Rhythm Lounge.
click link for info :D
http://otola.net/blog/2011/03/19/saturday-in-long-beach-you-know-whats-up/

uhm yeah....

lol i feel you lucky you jerk lol j/k:p

but yeah i just took these lol im really bored lol

and i want to see some too fair is fair!!

ty-clone
03-19-2011, 10:55 PM
thats what make nyc the best, u dont need a car to get around

Sasha
03-19-2011, 11:09 PM
thats what make nyc the best, u dont need a car to get around

ugh i know right i miss it cant wait to go back!

thegreat1
03-19-2011, 11:49 PM

You hot a NICE lil phatty for your size...if you were a straight bottom, you'd be THE SHIT lol

da_man2156
03-20-2011, 12:25 AM
fukk dat shyt, this what i gotta say......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

:)

blkgsxr
03-20-2011, 04:06 AM

will I see ya out tonight? heh Maybe ill stay home hehe ^_^

Sasha
03-20-2011, 04:55 AM
will I see ya out tonight? heh Maybe ill stay home hehe ^_^

maybe but yeah i am going out dont wanna sit in my hotel alll day so yeah!

kilakali
03-20-2011, 05:05 AM

I can't be a knucklehead for long especialy when i saw you looking like this.....:p

blkgsxr
03-20-2011, 11:49 AM
So Kali I end up being stuck with a drunk friend...dont get me wrong im a good friend that being said... I literally sat in my car for 2 hrs till she was ok to "move" I guess carsickness is real.:eek:
Back on topic...Sasha was looking maadddd Gorgeous as always talked to me at the end a little :( but seems like a damn nice girl :p:rolleyes:

Sasha
03-20-2011, 03:49 PM
So Kali I end up being stuck with a drunk friend...dont get me wrong im a good friend that being said... I literally sat in my car for 2 hrs till she was ok to "move" I guess carsickness is real.:eek:
Back on topic...Sasha was looking maadddd Gorgeous as always talked to me at the end a little :( but seems like a damn nice girl :p:rolleyes:

you were a sweety and saw you being the ladies man i didnt wanna tranny block your swaggin i really did enjoy myself these are just new enivorments i gotta get use to kila was fully loaded and hes an awesome guy....kinda like a big annoying brother to me were gonna have to get him a new t lady soon so people stop thinking were having incest every where we gooo!!

blkgsxr
03-20-2011, 06:27 PM
you were a sweety and saw you being the ladies man i didnt wanna tranny block your swaggin i really did enjoy myself these are just new enivorments i gotta get use to kila was fully loaded and hes an awesome guy....kinda like a big annoying brother to me were gonna have to get him a new t lady soon so people stop thinking were having incest every where we gooo!!

believe it or not all "JUST" friends :eek:
That said I would rather have a conversation with you then to have to deal with the BS of the drunk loud ones..Luckily the friend I took home was the drunk quiet one lol. didnt get to my pad till 6am

dagreatone4ever
03-23-2011, 02:44 AM
Damn I should have said something to u guys when I saw you in Hustler. But I was at work. Didn't know she had a phatty like that

Tranfan
03-23-2011, 02:55 AM
Looking HOT as Hell as usual Sasha!!:cool:

Sasha
03-23-2011, 03:57 AM
Damn I should have said something to u guys when I saw you in Hustler. But I was at work. Didn't know she had a phatty like that

lol you saw me? which one were you lol

Looking HOT as Hell as usual Sasha!!:cool:

and thnx hun

ROC
03-25-2011, 12:26 AM
sasha were you acting at the end of the video of these photos......? If so, you should be in movies, that shyt was so funny and believable... I was laughing my azz off..........

struggle
02-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Trustory sasha used to fuck the shit outta me when she lived round my way... That D is a problem. Good times babe

BigJoeKrash
02-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Madre de Dios

Indy24
02-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Hmmmm......

Under other circumstances I would most definitely take a girl like that out to Dunkin' Doughnuts for a box of Munchkins.

Under other circumstances that is....