PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Request; Just a Request, No More-No Less

TonyOC
03-20-2011, 05:45 PM
Hello to all! I have been a BTG member for a couple of years now (more than some members and less than some members) along with member of LB-LB, SMJ, and Yum. I have always enjoyed the variety of girls on these sites, there is something for everybody who likes the variety of t-girls. I am posting this thread on the forum to put in a request for a specific type of BTG solo shoot on a girl's "second set". This is certainly not an ultimatum or order to tell you how to shoot your own videos; just a member here with a request. If you are able to do this kind of shoot for 2011. I will certainly appreciate it, and I am sure other members will too. So here is my BTG request. It is a solo set and it would most likely be a second set since normally the girls ejaculate in the second set on BTG. BTG has plenty of solo vids that take place in the bedroom, so I would like this shoot to be in the bedroom since bedrooms are my favorite solo shoot for tgirls. I am not looking for a specific BTG for this shoot. You can use any BTG you choose whether it be a veteran of the site or one of your newest finds. It doesn't matter. In this shoot, the BTG needs to be completely naked. I am most likely in the minority of members on BTG and other Grooby sites, as I love my tgirls completely naked. No lingerie, no bras, no clothes, no heels. Nothing. So, when you shoot the girl's "second" video, she is in the bedroom and she strips out of her clothes completely naked, she does her usual ass shots and other shots that the cinematographer directs her to do. Then she lays back on the bed and she starts to stroke just like normal. When the girl is getting close to cumming, the cinematographer gets directly in front of the girl like he does on most of the shoots for a full frontal shot (including the girl's face, body, and cock; not a close up of the hand stroking the cock). When the girl is laying back on the bed and cums, she points her cock straight up and her cum shoots streams into the air and makes a big mess on her body when it cums down. To pull off this shoot, you would probably have to shoot a girl who hasn't cum in days and of course those are not easy to find depending on the amount of work the girl has lined up. A great example of a 2011 shoot that comes extremely close to my request is Nomi Love's second video. Nomi lays back in her bed and she shoots gobs of her cum in the air and makes a huge mess. She is incredibly hot and that was a smoking video. She wasn't naked though. Not complaining about that; just using an example to make my point of a 2011 request to shoot a hot BTG in a second solo set which takes place in the bedroom and the beauty is completely naked and hasn't cum in a long time. Basically just requesting a solo set that is just like Nomi Love's second set, but she is completely naked instead. That would be so unbelievably hot, and I am confident that the girl would get lots of positive comments on the site. As always, thanks for reading; thanks for your time; and thanks for your consideration! Peace out!