PDA

View Full Version : Sheeba Starr, Nody Nadia, Sasha Strokes, Jenna Belle

Sparky Snakeden
03-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Tonight at Buddy Wood's T-Party Thursday will be a blacktgirl fans wet dream! with Sheeba Starr, Sasha Strokes, Nody Nadia, Jenna Belle and more! they will also be at the strip club this Sunday!

Sparky Snakeden
03-24-2011, 09:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGZTtXHyf2E

ROC
03-25-2011, 12:04 AM
i luv. You sasha, you sound like tons of fun ma..........god bless ma.... Hilarious video........

blkgsxr
03-25-2011, 12:26 AM
Noriko will be there too :eek: she just texted me asking about the address.:p;)

Sparky Snakeden
03-25-2011, 12:35 AM
Noriko will be there too :eek: she just texted me asking about the address.:p;)

jeez, spoil the surprise!

blkgsxr
03-25-2011, 01:12 AM
jeez, spoil the surprise!

Danny stfu. you act like theirs alot of people from BTG that go to Blue moon...that said its not a surprise to many since she came with sheeba and sheebas dancing dummy. Lol.That said people dont like surprises they like facts you keeping information about a beautiful girl "Secret"isnt going to get people to go to the fucking club they want to see oh shes going to be there oh I think ill go out..Get it!

kilakali
03-25-2011, 01:18 AM
Danny stfu. you act like theirs alot of people from BTG that go to Blue moon...that said its not a surprise to many since she came with sheeba and sheebas dancing dummy. Lol.That said people dont like surprises they like facts you keeping information about a beautiful girl "Secret"isnt going to get people to go to the fucking club they want to see oh shes going to be there oh I think ill go out..Get it!

Damn Jix those bodian wings too hot for you dude?...lol

Sparky Snakeden
03-25-2011, 11:33 AM
so many tgirls where to start, oh what a night, Sheeba Starr, Nody Nadia, Sasha Strokes, Hazel Tucker, Michelle Austin, Ashrid Shay, Felicia Katt, Aliize Jenna Belle, Miranda, TS Gorgeous, John Magnum, Billy Dwight, Bob's Tgirls, , wait i know i missed like a million other people, bottom line it was packed, and was weird cause it fucking down pouring here so the turnout was giant even for the fact of it raining!

Buddy Wood
03-25-2011, 01:42 PM
And...the best part is...I met at least 3-4 gorgeous new BTGs I'll hopefully be shooting soon...which is what it's all about my friend's!!! Some real beauties!!

Sasha
03-25-2011, 02:18 PM
so many tgirls where to start, oh what a night, Sheeba Starr, Nody Nadia, Sasha Strokes, Hazel Tucker, Michelle Austin, Ashrid Shay, Felicia Katt, Aliize Jenna Belle, Miranda, TS Gorgeous, John Magnum, Billy Dwight, Bob's Tgirls, , wait i know i missed like a million other people, bottom line it was packed, and was weird cause it fucking down pouring here so the turnout was giant even for the fact of it raining!

i had a blast i had sweat from head to toes that nite and the tippin was on point so i went home looking like who done her and ran lol i had a really great time thnx bud! Wonder whats NEXT!!! im so excited!!

Sparky Snakeden
03-27-2011, 04:07 AM
http://www.tgirls.com/videos/the-ultimate-tgirl-booty-slam-with-sheeba-starr,-sasha-strokes,-norriko,-aliize,-jenna-4472.html

check out latest video, lots of Booty! Sheeba Starr, Sasha Strokes, Norriko, Aliize, Jenna, Nody Nadia, Evie, Paris and more!

ladylong22
03-27-2011, 05:26 AM
it looks like you had fun let me workout in there ill show you some thangs on da pole

blkgsxr
03-27-2011, 06:37 AM
http://www.tgirls.com/videos/the-ultimate-tgirl-booty-slam-with-sheeba-starr,-sasha-strokes,-norriko,-aliize,-jenna-4472.html

check out latest video, lots of Booty! Sheeba Starr, Sasha Strokes, Norriko, Aliize, Jenna, Nody Nadia, Evie, Paris and more!

Youve outdone yourself Sparky...For once....:p
That said im surprised Noriko and Sheeba could move that much if they were as high as I was nah I just wanted to sit still lol..both beautiful very Talented girls.:cool:

Sparky Snakeden
03-28-2011, 02:35 AM
here's another from that night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0taA6zz2CVQ