PDA

View Full Version : TELL ME HOW UNPASSABLE I AM. I need a list of surguries and masculine features.

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 06:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AtWbaqqdgI

NC-BTGhunter
03-31-2011, 06:12 AM
ok u need u need open hug surgery, a confidence transpant, love from the heart implants and a low self-esteem tuck. lmao I know Im a big sap but so what lol. You str8......u r very passable.

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 06:17 AM
No no no, i know that's not true.

lets get serious, surgeries and masculine features.

BigSlim81
03-31-2011, 06:18 AM
I think you are passable......:)

NC-BTGhunter
03-31-2011, 06:19 AM
what masculine features? u really gotta point em out

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 06:20 AM
I think you are passable......:)

Thanks but your kindness will not make me more passable.

He disagrees with you and i think he's right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38xrnAQ-IwQ&feature=email&email=comment_reply_received

Now lets get serious, surgeries and masculine features.

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 06:22 AM
what masculine features? u really gotta point em out

No, i need you to point them out to me. I am blind and i've been going through life living a lie. I used to tell myself all the time i was passable, but once this man has shown me the truth and reality I really need to know what i can do to make it better. I need to know just how unattractive and non passable i am so i can get every surgery necessary to make me totally passable.

ladylong22
03-31-2011, 06:27 AM
gurl you are to fishy you real as rain dont trip

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 06:31 AM
I only wish i could be fish. But sadly i am and will always be trout.

NC-BTGhunter
03-31-2011, 06:34 AM
Wow dude got issues. obviously he like u cuz he watched more than 2 of ur vids and he took 10 mins of his time to make a bullshit video like that. I really see no masculine features. U r very cute and I could gladly have u on my arm any day of the week.

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 06:35 AM
maybe after all of my surgeries i'll ablige you

NC-BTGhunter
03-31-2011, 06:43 AM
1 more time lol, u r str8 the way u r.

ROC
03-31-2011, 06:47 AM
first let me say, you are very beautiful & passable in my eyes........ But if you want honest boo, i'll give ya honesty ma............ Now from the video i would say shape your eyebrows and get some nice contacts for your eyes.........and last, i just think you need a little more junk in your trunk, but please don't go overboard on the booty.......smiling..........other than that you're crazy passable....... If u still don't think you're passable boo, go to an straight club and i bet you mad men be sweating you............smiling........ One luv, da roc..........

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 07:01 AM
Aw thanks ROC, but I need a list of surgeries. lol

ok back to reality. I dunno, i just find it interesting. I dont think im perfect but i there's one thing i know, it's that im passable.

I've fucked with my eyebrows before. Not pretty. I can't do my own. hahaha. And im a DIYer.

NC-BTGhunter
03-31-2011, 07:07 AM
surgeries like?

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 07:11 AM
well just everything realy. Cut pinch and sew me together.

NC-BTGhunter
03-31-2011, 07:17 AM
lol thats crazy if u ask me. the only thing I see is the eyebrow arching that ROC pointed out

DarylWashington
03-31-2011, 02:17 PM
No no no, i know that's not true.

lets get serious, surgeries and masculine features.

Masculine features... where do I start???? LOL

TurboMan
03-31-2011, 04:10 PM

Heeyy Daryl Take it easy..That's Rich LMAO.

DarylWashington
03-31-2011, 05:27 PM
The bitch flagged Rob's video lmfao!

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 08:42 PM
Nope, i didn't flag his video.

To be honest, i dont even really know how to flag videos. Im sure it's not hard, but ive never really looked into it.

I did NOT flag his video. is Rob FartFetisJohn?

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 08:45 PM

And Daryl, i've learned a lot about you in the past few days. And I think i understand enough about you to realize that you're just like your typical gaming form troll. Harmless and docile in real life, accusatory and rude online. Only difference is that you're not anonymous. I was wrong for taking you seriously, that was a fault of my own. So i wont really take you seriously anymore. The emails i've exchanged with past internet hook ups proves to me that you're probably not, at the end of the day a bad person. But you really get off on pretending that you are.

SHAUN
03-31-2011, 10:32 PM
The only work you may require is to expel those negative and hurtful words that someone threw at you, and then perhaps to work on your defense so that spritual vampires cant easily locate your vulnerabilities (or at least, what THEY consider to be your vulnerabilities)

As for passable you are supercute... The puppy phat you have around your hips and thighs is just GORGEOUS, and your skin looks so smooth and kissable-all-over.... Your voice is ultra femme/girly, and I suspect masks a very intelligent and emotionally mature being... which is a cute juxtaposition.

Being the fussy sexist guy that I am, I would only agree that you could improve with some "work" done to your eyebrows..... But I wouldn't promote any other work, and I'm sure you dont need any foreign bodies injected into your ass; honestly, it looks phat, proportionate, curvy, smooth and spankable... if I missed anything else complimentary about your ass, I apologise xx

Oh, by the way, maybe I'm a freak, but I found it very sexy and seductive when you removed your bra and continued to talk in such a casual and blase manner while your beautiful titties were on show lol... And of course, that is just the way a powerful woman would do it, before she completely bewitches a guy and holds power over him ;)

You're more womanly than most ordinary women... fact.

It's a shame that you may, from time to time, feel you have been cheated of your true birthright, but, in the biggest picture of all, I feel sure you are just the way Mother Nature intended you to be...

SHAUN xx

"WHEN I TELL THE TRUTH, IT IS NOT FOR THE SAKE OF CONVINCING THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW IT, BUT FOR THE SAKE OF DEFENDING THOSE THAT DO" William Blake

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 11:05 PM
Thanks Shaun

ON a real tip, i never give myself credit for things I do not have. I know that I am passable and my daily life proves that. So in all honesty, i am not concerned about passing because I know I pass JUST fine.

like I said, i dont give myself credit where it isn't due and when you and other people said eyebrows that DID NOT surprise me, because I know that that is a real masculine feature of my body. Im simply too lazy to take care of it. hahaha.

I've gone through years of worrying about being passable and struggling with trying to become or BE passable. But in all honesty, after time i realized I wasn't giving myself a lot of credit. I realize that I AM passable and i have been for a while, but honestly being passable is a lot more about your feminine confidence and acceptance than it is about your ass, your boobs or your lips. Once I realized that, i started to realize people around me began to accept me as the woman that I am.

To this day, 20 people can tell me i look like a man...hell a hundred can. But I am confident and secure with myself in that I AM passable. I know i'm passable by how strange people look at me when i hand them a male ID. I know I'm passable by the amount of men i have to tell "oh btw i'm trans". I just thought it was funny and interesting that someone could sit there and SERIOUSLY say that I wasn't passable. I dont' believe that i am the prettiest girl in the world, but I have never had trouble attracting a man who's worth my time. Furthermore my life would probably be a LITTLE easier if i weren't passable and I didn't "confuse" people who met me.

You can read me for filth all you want, but I will always believe in my own beauty. Call that delusional, but it is what it is.

smoovekdub
04-01-2011, 07:07 AM
Whatever you choose to do sweetheart do it for your own reasons and no one else's. There is only one Kitty Matthews and you have to be secure in yourself.. Take your time in getting your work done and make sure you get it right. The gift that you have is having the femininity and sex appeal of a woman and the tool of a man. Don't lose sight of who you are and things will work out fine:)

kittymatthews
04-01-2011, 09:11 AM
i dont think i'd ever get surgury. If I get the point in my life where i could afford it, maybe some things here and there. But nothing major honestly. And i'm far more concerned with things like hair removal than adding a donkey ass or pumping my already lucious features.

GroobySteven
04-01-2011, 09:25 AM
masculine features... Where do i start???? Lol

five .......

onone
04-01-2011, 09:51 AM
I don't suggest any tranny get work done to a solid foundation. There's this one tranny that was already fine as hell who got some lip injections and literally turned from passable to drag queen overnight. The same tranny looks to have received a high quality butt augmentation, but even when done with one's own fat, they never quite look right to me.

Now, if some things are absolutely terrible then surgery or some medical procedure might be the way to go. For instance, skin. Some trannies have some disgusting non feminine looking skin that could use a peel or two or three or a thousand...

kittymatthews
04-01-2011, 04:54 PM
five .......

what? i have 5 masculine features?

GroobySteven
04-01-2011, 04:58 PM
what? i have 5 masculine features?

2 balls, 1 cock, 1 sac, 1 adams apple.

Nah, the poster I was answering is on a countdown - he continues that behavior and he's outta here.

kittymatthews
04-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Well that's a good point

You do realize he's a lot worse than stefon, right? And that he's got a history of the sort of stuff... and that he doesn't like black transsexuals..right?

Ms Remy M
04-08-2011, 01:01 PM
2 balls, 1 cock, 1 sac, 1 adams apple.

Nah, the poster I was answering is on a countdown - he continues that behavior and he's outta here.

I've actually already warned and issued infractions twice so lets put that countdown at three... :rolleyes:

----------------
Now playing: The Killers - Read My Mind (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+killers/track/read+my+mind)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)