PDA

View Full Version : Noriko!

WendyWilliams
03-31-2011, 04:47 PM
I need some info about this beauty! Sheeba contacted me when she was in L.A about shooting "her friend". She sent me a photo and I was like WOW she is beyond gorgeous like Sheeba. Anyhow I approved the shoot and Nick shot her and I just got the pictures and I am BLOWN away. Is she from Atlanta too?

Anyhow here are a few pictures, Im sure she shot is on BlackTgirls however just wanted to share.

xiluv2cumx
03-31-2011, 06:38 PM
She is gorgeous!

Sparky Snakeden
03-31-2011, 06:50 PM
oh yeah Noriko is great, she isn't on blacktgirls but she's on shemaleyum, she's not black. she'll be dancing at the club tonight for Domino Presley's website and dvd release party with Sheeba Starr Too!

vidman
03-31-2011, 07:05 PM
Hey Wendy,

Yeah, Noriko lives in Atlanta. She travels a lot though. She is hardly ever home. Noriko, Sheeba and a tgirl named Asia used to share an apartment together a few years back. Noriko is a cool girl. I'm not sure exactly what you want to know about her but she is a verse girl but prefers to be submissive. She can and will top though. She is a definite performer. She has done a few solo scenes with Joey Silvera but no hardcore scenes. I really don't think she's interested in hardcore, but hey, money is always a persuasive factor.

WendyWilliams
03-31-2011, 07:13 PM
Oh Sparky I was told she was mixed, hmm oh well doesnt matter she is GORGEOUS.

Vidman yes I offered her a hardcore scene and she said she was not interested at all!

She is VERY pretty and her solo video was really good, LOTS of booty shaking LOL

vidman
03-31-2011, 09:11 PM

Vidman yes I offered her a hardcore scene and she said she was not interested at all!

She is VERY pretty and her solo video was really good, LOTS of booty shaking LOL

Wendy, she is fucking hot! I wish I could see her in a hardcore. I would be no more good. Wendy, I got all your vids too. You are a pretty hot damn chic yaself. I like the way you incorporate racial variety in your work. As you say, you are.....Black By Injection. lol!!! Seriously though Wendy, I'm a huge fan of yours. I like the way you receive and give!! Are you planning to do more work? If so, with who? Look, PM me. Let's talk about a few things.

kittymatthews
03-31-2011, 10:31 PM
She's pretty!!

Sparky Snakeden
03-31-2011, 10:40 PM
check out Noriko Booty in this clip from last Thursday's T-Party with Sheeba Starr, Sasha Strokes, Aliize, Jenna Belle, Nody Nadia and more!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d15QIxPOJS4

blkgsxr
03-31-2011, 10:46 PM

Shes Cambodian & Thai or so she told me...she was surprised I speak Khmer-cambodians language.

DarylWashington
03-31-2011, 11:39 PM
Yeah Lisa Pro is hot!!!!

ligiahag7902
04-01-2011, 03:04 AM
Hey Wendy,

Yeah, Noriko lives in Atlanta. She travels a lot though. She is hardly ever home. Noriko, Sheeba and a tgirl named Asia used to share an apartment together a few years back. Noriko is a cool girl. I'm not sure exactly what you want to know about her but she is a verse girl but prefers to be submissive. She can and will top though. She is a definite performer. She has done a few solo scenes with Joey Silvera but no hardcore scenes. I really don't think she's interested in hardcore, but hey, money is always a persuasive factor.

I also think so.

WendyWilliams
04-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Editing her footage was so easy, not many bad pics at all and she really comes off sexy,,,she is def. pretty.

Guys thanks for the comments and Yes I have a guy coming in next week who I'll be shooting some footage with, nice body, big dick, loves to rim, so we will get along well :)

Also Im going on tour hitting Philly, Pittsburgh, DC and NYC so any guys want to shoot, hit me up.

Wendy

blkgsxr
04-03-2011, 10:04 AM
By far one of the coolest girls ive met so far, definitely will try to get to her neck of the woods one of these days...

GroobySteven
04-03-2011, 03:21 PM
We've been getting some good footage of her - I'll post samples soon ... I thought she was mixed also. Shall we put some of her on this site?

TheRealNoriko
04-12-2011, 01:14 AM
I need some info about this beauty! Sheeba contacted me when she was in L.A about shooting "her friend". She sent me a photo and I was like WOW she is beyond gorgeous like Sheeba. Anyhow I approved the shoot and Nick shot her and I just got the pictures and I am BLOWN away. Is she from Atlanta too?

Anyhow here are a few pictures, Im sure she shot is on BlackTgirls however just wanted to share.

Thank you for all the love ppl and you too Wendy