PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations in Philly

iketurner
04-01-2011, 06:24 AM
Fellow Chasers:

Are there any recommendations for girls in the Philly area for some company will be there on Bidness in the coming weeks. thanks for input..

Indy24
04-04-2011, 01:57 AM
1)Center City: 12th and Spruce all the way down to 12th and South street. The ones working usually hang around their. And the other half are usually just coming out of clubs Woody's, Shampo, XO, etc. which all let out at 2am and migrate at 13th in Spruce and eventually walk down to 12th. Peek hrs in center city are Fri, Sat and Sun from 12am to 5am.
Note:If the weather is decent you'll be in for a treat!

2)Old York rd and Hunting Park: follow that strip all the way up to Old York road up until you meet them congregating on what corner the cops aren't harassing them on. Peak hrs are from 1am-6am

Note:If you reach the hospital at Olney street, you've gone up to far and all you'll find around their are crack heads (make a u-turn and go back)

3)Breakfast Club after hour: Last I checked it was back at Broad and Susquehanna ave. I believe Saturdays are dyke night. But some of my TS friends are known to date studs and even fems. So hanging around there around the let out has always been beneficial on nights. hrs are from 10pm-4am.

Lastly if your not the patient type then just go to back pages under Philly and let your money do the talking but for what it's worth 60-85% of the girls posting ads there will be at the locations I've just listed. So if your game is tight just go to one of those locations and bump into one as if you don't know her "Tea" and just go with it from there.

iketurner
04-04-2011, 12:47 PM
indy24

thanks for input schedule may only permit me to order room service. So in short do you have any names on the backpages that are reliable. you can send me a private message on here to protect the Girls privacy,

thegreat1
04-04-2011, 07:07 PM
1)Center City: 12th and Spruce all the way down to 12th and South street. The ones working usually hang around their. And the other half are usually just coming out of clubs Woody's, Shampo, XO, etc. which all let out at 2am and migrate at 13th in Spruce and eventually walk down to 12th. Peek hrs in center city are Fri, Sat and Sun from 12am to 5am.
Note:If the weather is decent you'll be in for a treat!

2)Old York rd and Hunting Park: follow that strip all the way up to Old York road up until you meet them congregating on what corner the cops aren't harassing them on. Peak hrs are from 1am-6am

Note:If you reach the hospital at Olney street, you've gone up to far and all you'll find around their are crack heads (make a u-turn and go back)

3)Breakfast Club after hour: Last I checked it was back at Broad and Susquehanna ave. I believe Saturdays are dyke night. But some of my TS friends are known to date studs and even fems. So hanging around there around the let out has always been beneficial on nights. hrs are from 10pm-4am.

Lastly if your not the patient type then just go to back pages under Philly and let your money do the talking but for what it's worth 60-85% of the girls posting ads there will be at the locations I've just listed. So if your game is tight just go to one of those locations and bump into one as if you don't know her "Tea" and just go with it from there.

From what I've heard, you don't really have to pay too often...a lot of em are fucking for free lol

Indy24
04-05-2011, 02:26 AM
indy24

thanks for input schedule may only permit me to order room service. So in short do you have any names on the backpages that are reliable. you can send me a private message on here to protect the Girls privacy,

Well up until last night Alicia aka Amber was top shelf.

I still can't believe that shit.

Don't know the who story but that was my heart :(

Indy24
04-05-2011, 02:28 AM
From what I've heard, you don't really have to pay too often...a lot of em are fucking for free lol

Hey if you look like something and got a little game.....well

kittymatthews
04-05-2011, 04:13 AM
imagine that transexuals having sex for free

So foreign.

iketurner
04-05-2011, 05:46 AM
Respectfully, I agree you aint gotta pay but the assumption is time is not equal to money. I am at a point I do not feel like corting.

Indy

thanks for that vouch will look her up..LOL