PDA

View Full Version : Does BTG have a photographer in Canada?

GetEmBuck82
04-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Just wonderin'? I know Yum has one. I think this girl needs to be shot. She's nice looking IMO. She has a few videos out on the internet under the aliases, meagan nutwood, princess miyoko.

She has a few vids out there, i don't know if they are allowed to be posted, but if you google her, u can find em yourself.

kittymatthews
04-02-2011, 12:24 AM
she's pretty!

Ms Remy M
04-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Kevin Dong, is the man up there nowadays if I recall correctly. Haven't watched any of his vids yet, but his pics are looking great.

----------------
Now playing: Diablo Swing Orchestra - Balrog Boogie (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/diablo+swing+orchestra/track/balrog+boogie)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

GroobySteven
04-08-2011, 06:41 PM
She is pretty.
Kevin is in Toronto area.
kevin@grooby.com

vidman
04-08-2011, 07:26 PM
This beautiful woman's name is Miyoko. Not only is she beautiful, but she is very talented. She sings. She's been trying to establish a singing career for quite a while now. She has her own studio with her own equipment and everything. She's a very smart girl and recognizes game when it comes her way. As far as her ASSets and RAMifications......She is a sexy slim, athletically built, ex-gymnast. Tiny little sexy round ass. Since I'm more into petite sexy girls, she is right up my alley (not literally). Her RAM is a massive 9 inches, fairly thick and she shoots loads like India. And we all know what India is capable of, Jeesh!!! Well Miyoko shoots numerous thick loads too. I think I counted 9 ejaculations once of which half of them shot at least 4 feet in front of her. Too much info, right? Seanchai, all I'm saying is that she would do very very very well on this site. I guarantee that she would be your model of the Month. Trust me, she's talented!! I would love to see her here and I'm positive the guys would too. Only thing, Seanchai, is that she likes to maximize her earning potential. She's sorta like Bigdickbitch. She wants to market her own material so that she can make all the money. I still think it's worth a shot though.