PDA

View Full Version : To ROC and all Sheeba fans....

kilakali
04-04-2011, 08:28 PM
After spending the last 3 days with Sheeba she shared alot of information with me. Great times.... Anyway she wanted to test her "true" fans. Can anyone spot her in these music videos? Hint she was very young in these videos..:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luZXBeWFNtw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYSnB0dNLX8

smuzik
04-04-2011, 09:38 PM
first video with the white top and black bottoms @ 2:07 mark
2nd vid to the right of dude @ 1:47 mark

vidman
04-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Wow! Sheeba's done a lot in her career. That was Lil Kim in the first video and 8ball and MJG in the 2nd video. Those aren't rinky-dink artists ya know! Proud to death of Sheeba. I wish her continued success. She's a very smart girl. I like her hustle.

TurboMan
04-05-2011, 03:36 PM

HEEYY smuzik is in da House.

thegreat1
04-05-2011, 06:20 PM
I'm beginning to really dislike this kali dude lol

vidman
04-06-2011, 02:42 AM
I'm beginning to really dislike this kali dude lol

I know right? Kinda makes me envious!!!!!! lol. Do ya thang Kali. You always bring the good info or the baddest girls. Respect.

blkgsxr
04-06-2011, 05:48 AM
Sheeba is mad chill Makes fun of kali and laughs easily about it lol. :p womp sry bruh.

kilakali
04-07-2011, 09:02 AM

Correct that is her (1st vid). In the second vid its actually her on the left with the long curly hair @ the 1:47 mark.

Sheeba is mad chill Makes fun of kali and laughs easily about it lol. :p womp sry bruh.

Get it right Jix thats Noriko that does that not Sheeba and it goes both ways..:cool:

blkgsxr
04-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Correct that is her (1st vid). In the second vid its actually her on the left with the long curly hair @ the 1:47 mark.

Get it right Jix thats Noriko that does that not Sheeba and it goes both ways..:cool:

I seen them both make fun of you that night we went out with them :eek:
Lol Its all jokes though they are two cool assed people...:)

thegreat1
04-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Correction: I am now starting to dislike BOTH kali AND gxr...with all their 'we kick it with all the finest chicks' asses lol

blkgsxr
04-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Correction: I am now starting to dislike BOTH kali AND gxr...with all their 'we kick it with all the finest chicks' asses lol

The funniest part of it all is when they find out how old or well shall I say young I am...lol most girls never believe me when I tell them im 22...so they get all mindtwisted because im one of the very few who respects them for who they are and wont hit on them for "ass".

kittymatthews
04-07-2011, 11:00 PM
You definitely don't look 22.

kilakali
04-08-2011, 12:44 AM
I seen them both make fun of you that night we went out with them :eek:
Lol Its all jokes though they are two cool assed people...:)

You werent paying attention if you were you would have noticed sheeba didnt say much of anything while she was getting ready it was all Noriko joking...

blkgsxr
04-08-2011, 02:47 AM
You werent paying attention if you were you would have noticed sheeba didnt say much of anything while she was getting ready it was all Noriko joking...

Hrm I dont pay attention the TV was more entertaining err I mean hahaha! jk jk Kali why do you always have to be damned technical sir? lol.