PDA

View Full Version : Legendary ny dj mister cee arrested . . . For doing a 'lewd act' with a tranney!!

smuzik
04-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Wow http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/wpix-hot-97-dj-busted-while-receiving-oral-sex-from-a-man-cops-20110404,0,2979298.story

He probably a member of this forum..

ty-clone
04-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Wow

He probably a member of this forum..

LMAO, wouldn't be surprise. just hope his career not over. he seems like a good dude & he most definitely a great DJ

SHAUN
04-04-2011, 11:30 PM
FROM MISTER CEE's TWITTER FEED:

"Time to get this s--t cleared up so make it quick cause i aint feeling this Twitter s--t NYPD has a detective squad after all Rappers & DJ'S."

Now, I'm not saying I know, or believe, this act of so-called public lewdness actually happened.....

but....

....it would take a heart of stone NOT to find that quote I pasted above abso-fuckin-lutely hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....particularly that bit about NYPD having "...a detective squad after all Rappers & DJ'S" :D

Errrrrrr, yeah, of course they do.... hell, maybe they even planted your cock in that TS 's mouth when you weren't looking, right? ;)

Oh bless 'em god; there aint no delusion like self lmao

SHAUN

"You can outdistance that which is running after you, but not that which is running inside of you" RWANDAN PROVERB

modelchick
04-05-2011, 03:59 PM
You guys need to stop referring little bois in girl clothes ass a tranny, transsexual..yada yada....thats a 100% crossdresser!!!

thegreat1
04-05-2011, 08:19 PM
You guys need to stop referring little bois in girl clothes ass a tranny, transsexual..yada yada....thats a 100% crossdresser!!!

I agree TOTALLY...there are A LOT of boys with wigs out here proclaiming to be TS...and there are A LOT of dudes out here allowing it to continue jus to get a quick nut...STOP THAT SHIT!!!!

To paraphrase Kali's signature, some of y'all need to figure out whether you like transexual women...or boys wearing a wig & women's clothing...THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE...

thegirlnextdoor
04-05-2011, 09:30 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was just a matter of time

TICOFURY22
04-07-2011, 05:02 PM
lol@his picture with the t shirt saying " the FINISHER ":D

Indy24
04-07-2011, 11:45 PM

You're preaching to the choir Miss.

Hell I wouldn't even acknowledge the homo as a cross dresser.

That said, "Mr. Cee, nigga you gay!" In my Riley Freeman voice.

GroobySteven
04-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Hell I wouldn't even acknowledge the homo as a cross dresser.

Not really a cool thing to say on a transgender forum regardless of your opinions. How about a little more respect for other people and a little more self-restraint?

GroobySteven
04-08-2011, 12:06 AM

What is a tranny? Someone who is transvestite or transsexual?
What is a transvestite? Someone who dresses in women's clothes part time.

You girls need to stop getting so offended at this shit and having to call out other people. You all started with cross-dressing no matter, where you may have ended up.

Indy24
04-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Not really a cool thing to say on a transgender forum regardless of your opinions. How about a little more respect for other people and a little more self-restraint?

Fine, your game, your rules but I'd be a moneys uncle if 99% of the people here weren't already thinking the same thing.

GroobySteven
04-08-2011, 12:22 AM
Fine, your game, your rules but I'd be a moneys uncle if 99% of the people here weren't already thinking the same thing.

It's monkey not money. That means 99% of the people on here have more class and respect than you (paraphrased by you) ?

Indy24
04-08-2011, 08:59 PM
It's monkey not money. That means 99% of the people on here have more class and respect than you (paraphrased by you) ?

Aw cut me some slack on the clerical errors. It's obvious that I'm a victim of circumcision.... :cool:

GroobySteven
04-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Aw cut me some slack on the clerical errors. It's obvious that I'm a victim of circumcision.... :cool:

Ha - good line.