PDA

View Full Version : another philly tgirl charged with murder

ty-clone
04-04-2011, 11:45 PM
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20110404_Transgender_woman_charged_in_Point_Breeze _slaying_has_ties_to_another_murder_suspect.html

her facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/Simmonsalicia?sk=wall

i dont know what it is. but, when it comes to tgirls... i aint fucking with philly at all

bxboy1984
04-05-2011, 12:52 AM
philly breeds em rugged (attitude wise!!!)

vidman
04-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Damn, first Asia Santana, Now Alicia Simmons!!!!! What in the world is goin on in Philly!! Must be something in the water. Both of these tragic murders are similar too. Asia's situation was similar to Alicia's in that they both calmly called the police and directed them to the body after the scuffle. Scary stuff.

thegreat1
04-05-2011, 08:36 PM
That's 2 certified bad bytches LOST...obviously philly has some stallions walking around that city

asia BY FAR was one of my favorites...like I planned to meet her in person one day...what was the end result of her case?

In looking at alicia's fb page, she was built quite nicely as well...

Shame they're now caught in the system...hope them the best of a bad situation

vidman
04-06-2011, 02:39 AM
That's 2 certified bad bytches LOST...obviously philly has some stallions walking around that city

asia BY FAR was one of my favorites...like I planned to meet her in person one day...what was the end result of her case?

In looking at alicia's fb page, she was built quite nicely as well...

Shame they're now caught in the system...hope them the best of a bad situation

G1, the final result of Asia's case is simply: Murder. She is already serving time. In fact, she never made bail. She's been in jail since the incident happened that night. I'm not sure how much time she got but it's murder in the first, ya know? Asia is my ex-girl. We dated back in 2001-2002. What people don't know about her is that this girl used to box. Like a boxer in a gym? She is rugged and rough. I had an incident with her once where we got into a little verbal disagreement. What she did to me scared the shit out of me and I knew right then that this girl does not play! I was pretty much submissive to her during our entire relationship after that incident. I don't mean submissive sexually. I'm just speaking of who wore the pants.....SHE DID! She can throw those hands like Arturo Gati!!! She didn't have to use a weapon man, she could have easily pounded her ex to a pulp. Look, I'm 6'3" 245lbs of pure muscle and she would handle me like I was a ragdoll and she's barely 5'7" 130lbs. In a way it turned me on, but in reality, I knew that she was a dangerous girl if I ever pushed her to the limit.

lonewolf
06-28-2011, 09:20 PM
G1, the final result of Asia's case is simply: Murder. She is already serving time. In fact, she never made bail. She's been in jail since the incident happened that night. I'm not sure how much time she got but it's murder in the first, ya know? Asia is my ex-girl. We dated back in 2001-2002. What people don't know about her is that this girl used to box. Like a boxer in a gym? She is rugged and rough. I had an incident with her once where we got into a little verbal disagreement. What she did to me scared the shit out of me and I knew right then that this girl does not play! I was pretty much submissive to her during our entire relationship after that incident. I don't mean submissive sexually. I'm just speaking of who wore the pants.....SHE DID! She can throw those hands like Arturo Gati!!! She didn't have to use a weapon man, she could have easily pounded her ex to a pulp. Look, I'm 6'3" 245lbs of pure muscle and she would handle me like I was a ragdoll and she's barely 5'7" 130lbs. In a way it turned me on, but in reality, I knew that she was a dangerous girl if I ever pushed her to the limit.

Wait, she did that to you too? Thought it was just me! Damn. I dated her too. She used to woop the shit out of me. Man did I dig her. She could fuck. Still have not found anyone who comes close. So you dated her back around 2001-2002? So I guess I wasn't the only one. (head shakeage). When I found out I absolutely could believe it. I've talked her off the rage ledge on many occasions realizing it might be the only way I could get out of the situation alive. And still I'd go back for more because no body could fuck like that. NOBODY!

vidman
06-29-2011, 01:57 AM
Wait, she did that to you too? Thought it was just me! Damn. I dated her too. She used to woop the shit out of me. Man did I dig her. She could fuck. Still have not found anyone who comes close. So you dated her back around 2001-2002? So I guess I wasn't the only one. (head shakeage). When I found out I absolutely could believe it. I've talked her off the rage ledge on many occasions realizing it might be the only way I could get out of the situation alive. And still I'd go back for more because no body could fuck like that. NOBODY!

Oh yeah, she was a beast all the way around!! From the streets to the sheets, she was extremely difficult to handle!! Extremely hung, extremely rough and extremely long winded. I would be screaming "MERCY!" and she wouldn't give a shit. It was basically rape, but for some strange reason....I liked it. Hmmmm, odd. But when she wanted to be a sweetheart, she was the best at it. I admired her boxing skills. It gave her sex appeal. She wouldn't shadow box or anything like that because she always acted like a lady, but when she popped me across my head a few times during an argument, I knew she wasn't lying about her leisurely activities (boxing).

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 03:14 AM
.....Maybe I should write her letters... get on that whole inmate relationship thing. >_> Seems to work for midwest white women after all.

vidman
06-29-2011, 05:24 AM
.....Maybe I should write her letters... get on that whole inmate relationship thing. >_> Seems to work for midwest white women after all.

LOL! There you go Cos. LOL.

peggygee
06-29-2011, 06:04 AM

Here you go, let me help you out with that: http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192.

And be sure to put some money on a Sistah's books.

http://www.hooverwebdesign.com/free-printables/prison-greeting-cards9.gif

:D

CosmicTraveler
06-29-2011, 06:50 AM
When I'm on a comp and not a phone I'm gonna go check that out.

werwt22
06-30-2011, 12:24 AM
You'll sound like bitches HAHAHA. But then again i could never fight a TS like a man b/c i view them as women. I remember me and Sheeba were playing around in the bed one day and she was trying to put her finger in my butt. I remember trying to restrain her arm like she was a normal woman her size, and then the man strength came (I was like "OH SHIT!!!") and I actually had to use all my strength to keep her out LMAO. I was stronger, but you cant sleep on their power either LOL

vidman
06-30-2011, 06:57 AM
You'll sound like bitches HAHAHA. But then again i could never fight a TS like a man b/c i view them as women. I remember me and Sheeba were playing around in the bed one day and she was trying to put her finger in my butt. I remember trying to restrain her arm like she was a normal woman her size, and then the man strength came (I was like "OH SHIT!!!") and I actually had to use all my strength to keep her out LMAO. I was stronger, but you cant sleep on their power either LOL

True that homie. I think we get caught up in the whole perception/illusion thing so much until we forget that biologically, she is like us...somewhat. No disrespect ladies.