PDA

View Full Version : BD, Ty-Clone, Surfer,ROC, Vman & Tman, Dcord,and everyone else I need help.

kilakali
04-05-2011, 01:30 AM
Ok here is the problem.. I need help identifying the girl on the banner on the main page on the members section ( the chick with the big gold earings). I was introduced to her lastnight. She told me her name is Kim on the site and she was shot in ATL but when i did a search I dont see her. Her set couldnt have been removed because her pic is on the banner. This girl is looking great now with a nice set of tits and ass work, She wont be here long as she now lives in Arizona.

jjhill
04-05-2011, 02:52 AM
Kila it's Kim. The only reason I know is because I have one of her videos saved on my hard drive. Definitely looks like she's no longer on the website tho (at least under that name).

DYNACORD
04-05-2011, 03:48 AM
Sorry Kila, I don't know that girl's name. Good luck on the shoot though. I'll be waiting.

ty-clone
04-05-2011, 04:45 AM
Kila it's Kim. The only reason I know is because I have one of her videos saved on my hard drive. Definitely looks like she's no longer on the website tho (at least under that name).
yup thats kim, i also have only 1 of her video's on my drive. should have save the pics :(

anyways
kila, dirty south did her shoot. she said she was from Milwaukee Wisconsin, seem like a real sweet girl

vidman
04-05-2011, 06:28 AM
Ok here is the problem.. I need help identifying the girl on the banner on the main page on the members section ( the chick with the big gold earings). I was introduced to her lastnight. She told me her name is Kim on the site and she was shot in ATL but when i did a search I dont see her. Her set couldnt have been removed because her pic is on the banner. This girl is looking great now with a nice set of tits and ass work, She wont be here long as she now lives in Arizona.

Kila, I keep getting Kelise on the banner. I know it switches the girls up. But when I go to another page and come back, Kelise's sexy ass is still up there. I haven't the slightest who you're talking about. I'll keep trying.

blk_jnd
04-05-2011, 03:52 PM

Is this her? I'm not sure.

This model had at least 4 sets between 2002 and 2006.

jjhill
04-05-2011, 04:06 PM
guys the riddle has been solved already smh, read all the posts.

bigdicki
04-06-2011, 01:23 AM
Looks like I'm late.... get it in KK. If you say she's tight now, then I want see her. ;)

TurboMan
04-06-2011, 10:41 AM
YEEAA Kila go for da gusto.

ty-clone
04-07-2011, 03:12 AM
Is this her? I'm not sure.

This model had at least 4 sets between 2002 and 2006.
nah, thats a different kim

kilakali
04-07-2011, 09:21 AM

yup thats kim, i also have only 1 of her video's on my drive. should have save the pics :(

anyways
kila, dirty south did her shoot. she said she was from Milwaukee Wisconsin, seem like a real sweet girl

Thanks guys, after seaching one of my drives I found one video with her that DS did (POV shot). She now goes by the name of Gabrielle. She is pretty reserved and laid back. She also mentioned that she wasnt able to cum in her first shoot because she was hormoned up, but this time she stated this was her biggest load ever....;)

da_man2156
04-10-2011, 04:22 AM
so i wasnt buggin out, a few weeks ago i was wondering where shawty from the banners was at. i was searching and didnt see it. she looks great tho.

kilakali
08-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Her first shoot is back up under the name Gabrielle.

TurboMan
08-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Her first shoot is back up under the name Gabrielle.

Yes Sir..I'm on it.

DYNACORD
08-10-2011, 12:13 AM
She looks real good today.

eclectic_co
08-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Great job Kila! you sure do capture her beauty in these shots!

:cool:

Thanks guys, after seaching one of my drives I found one video with her that DS did (POV shot). She now goes by the name of Gabrielle. She is pretty reserved and laid back. She also mentioned that she wasnt able to cum in her first shoot because she was hormoned up, but this time she stated this was her biggest load ever....;)