PDA

View Full Version : naked girl,cheap hotel room (photos from sex tape leaked lol)

thegirlnextdoor
04-05-2011, 10:47 PM
brought to you by four lokos....

BlaqOrpheus
04-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Never have I hated stars & hearts so much... Lol. For real tho, its sexXxy as fuq. Keep it up mami.

thegirlnextdoor
04-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Never have I hated stars & hearts so much... Lol. For real tho, its sexXxy as fuq. Keep it up mami.

lol thanks chulo

twowaybro
04-06-2011, 01:44 AM
Pics 4 and 6....an ass man's dream...sexy Ms Lady!!

thookie
04-06-2011, 02:02 AM
Looking good baby, got me trying to look through the spaces on that heart to see what I can see.

Feeling like Boomerang!! I know it's nipple cause I'm drooling.

DarylWashington
04-06-2011, 02:12 AM
Let me hit it

thegirlnextdoor
04-06-2011, 02:40 AM
Looking good baby, got me trying to look through the spaces on that heart to see what I can see.

Feeling like Boomerang!! I know it's nipple cause I'm drooling.

lol...i should of made the spaces bigger

thegirlnextdoor
04-06-2011, 02:52 AM
Let me hit it

i would rather get castrated with no anesthesia

ladylong22
04-06-2011, 03:25 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! girl im on tha floor cry laughing

ts_unique
04-06-2011, 03:25 AM
you and these four lokos amber LOL

ty-clone
04-06-2011, 03:27 AM

LMAO thats cold

ladylong22
04-06-2011, 03:27 AM
i need one bad u got one lol

FlacoPro
04-06-2011, 03:33 AM

This is SEXY!

ladylong22
04-06-2011, 03:37 AM
im turned on and out lol

thegirlnextdoor
04-06-2011, 03:40 AM
you and these four lokos amber LOL

i just love them...we should have one together some day

thegirlnextdoor
04-06-2011, 03:42 AM
im turned on and out lol

............by me? :D

thegirlnextdoor
04-06-2011, 03:42 AM
This is SEXY!

thanks papito

ladylong22
04-06-2011, 04:19 AM
what can i say im a dike even tho i was really talking about the 4 loko but yea you too

FlacoPro
04-06-2011, 04:25 AM
thanks papito

De nada mamita, where do you reside? If you don't mind me asking lol

thegirlnextdoor
04-06-2011, 10:19 AM
De nada mamita, where do you reside? If you don't mind me asking lol

i dont mind at all.i live in ny but i was born and raised in dc

CosmicTraveler
04-06-2011, 09:26 PM

Would you really?

ATLMAN28
04-07-2011, 01:39 AM
damn you're so fucking hot

DYNACORD
04-11-2011, 02:05 AM

"Hey Now"! What else happened in that hotel room baby? LOL!

You are too cute for words. :)

jjhill
04-12-2011, 12:13 AM
To Amber: I just seen your post on HA about this forum. SMDH, someone is really seeking attention. FYI, HA has a lot more members on there than this forum. I know it don't matter to you but definitely lost my respect with that one. deuces

ladylong22
04-12-2011, 12:59 AM
sure hope u aint talkin bout me and its Kristen

jjhill
04-12-2011, 01:43 AM
I wasn't talking about you I was talking about AMBER...but if the shoe fits lol

Ms Remy M
04-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Nice candid shots Amber! I've never tried those Four Lokos drinks before. Don't care for the over-sized cans, but Lux put me onto Mike's Hard Lemonade so that's my drink of choice when keeping it light. Not sure what's going on over at HA, haven't logged in there in ages, too much drama.

----------------
Now playing: Muse - supermassive black hole (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/supermassive+black+hole)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

blkgsxr
04-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Nice candid shots Amber! I've never tried those Four Lokos drinks before. Don't care for the over-sized cans, but Lux put me onto Mike's Hard Lemonade so that's my drink of choice when keeping it light. Not sure what's going on over at HA, haven't logged in there in ages, too much drama.

----------------
Now playing: Muse - supermassive black hole (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/muse/track/supermassive+black+hole)

4Lokos is a HighGravity beer horrible tasting and gets you that buzz/heartburn/psychomode quick.

Side note hi amber :p

ladylong22
04-12-2011, 11:16 PM
what is hard lemonade

thegirlnextdoor
04-13-2011, 02:26 AM
To Amber: I just seen your post on HA about this forum. SMDH, someone is really seeking attention. FYI, HA has a lot more members on there than this forum. I know it don't matter to you but definitely lost my respect with that one. deuces

oh no,i just lost the respect of some stranger i dont know lmaooooo #FAIL.
if you took the time to read the whole thread you would of seen seanchi and me talking about it.
if thats how you feel about it tho i dont care...my dick will still get hard :)

thegirlnextdoor
04-13-2011, 02:28 AM

----------------

awww..mikes hard lemonade remind me of summer in dc.we should so party together sometime

thegirlnextdoor
04-13-2011, 02:28 AM
4Lokos is a HighGravity beer horrible tasting and gets you that buzz/heartburn/psychomode quick.

Side note hi amber :p

hey you.i see you lost my number : P lol

jjhill
04-13-2011, 02:33 AM
oh no,i just lost the respect of some stranger i dont know lmaooooo #FAIL.
if you took the time to read the whole thread you would of seen seanchi and me talking about it.
if thats how you feel about it tho i dont care...my dick will still get hard :)

Dudes on this board are real and don't kiss ass just cuz a chick has a dick. Your dead wrong for that thread point blank! I mean it wasn't as if i had you at such high standards anyway. Oh yea your dick could get hard, chopped, w/e it matters none to me. I keep it real and you should too.

blkgsxr
04-13-2011, 02:34 AM
hey you.i see you lost my number : P lol

Yeah it wasnt hard...Lol jk my phone blew up on me. Iphones when they overheat the burns they leave..I insured it got a new wun :p

thegirlnextdoor
04-13-2011, 02:45 AM
Dudes on this board are real and don't kiss ass just cuz a chick has a dick. Your dead wrong for that thread point blank! I mean it wasn't as if i had you at such high standards anyway. Oh yea your dick could get hard, chopped, w/e it matters none to me. I keep it real and you should too.

dude its the internet.what the hell you going up in arms about?!? i had an opinion (which every one is entitled to have) and i stated it.you dont like it then move the hell on (weird stranger behind a computer lol) and get off my nuts.your the only person whos angry.not even the owner of the site took such offence to my comment.
this is my last time addressing this shit cause im not about the drama.
im not usually such a crude or rude person but if you approach me rudely i can be an ass right back.

thegirlnextdoor
04-13-2011, 02:46 AM
Yeah it wasnt hard...Lol jk my phone blew up on me. Iphones when they overheat the burns they leave..I insured it got a new wun :p

so you calling me tonight right

thegirlnextdoor
04-13-2011, 02:47 AM
"Hey Now"! What else happened in that hotel room baby? LOL!

You are too cute for words. :)

thanks papito

blkgsxr
04-13-2011, 02:54 AM
so you calling me tonight right

not as long as I dont have your number :shrugs: just saying itll be hard and one Long ass delay on metal cans and string :p

thegirlnextdoor
04-13-2011, 02:57 AM
not as long as I dont have your number :shrugs: just saying itll be hard and one Long ass delay on metal cans and string :p

omg you really lost my number :(.im hurt

jjhill
04-13-2011, 02:58 AM
dude its the internet.what the hell you going up in arms about?!? i had an opinion (which every one is entitled to have) and i stated it.you dont it like then move the hell on (weird stranger behind a computer lol) and get off my nuts.your the only person whos angry.not even the owner of the site took such offence to comment.
this is my last comment about this shit cause im not about the drama.
im not usually such a crude or rude person but if you approach me rudely i can be an ass right back.

What does "dude its the internet suppose to mean?" I'm going up in arms because you went to another forum complaining about this forum and the members here. You're right everyone have an opinion. Sometimes an ass drop a clever turd (not the case this time). I'm not on your nuts, even though I know that you want us on your nuts, (hence your thread on HA). I'm not angry and didn't take offense. I'm not about the drama either, but don't shit where you lay your head at. I'm done too because this to easy.

blkgsxr
04-13-2011, 03:06 AM
omg you really lost my number :(.im hurt

Blame Apple...Heres their site LMFAO :p:p:p:p
http://www.apple.com/

twowaybro
04-13-2011, 03:22 AM

Though i don't post there i do happen to peruse that forum from time to time and i did catch that post. Interesting to say the least and does give one pause.:confused:

bxboy1984
04-14-2011, 08:28 AM
i see ima have to stalk u for the number amber........damn shame