PDA

View Full Version : C ~ cupp..............

ROC
04-06-2011, 11:13 AM
IN DREAMS FIRST VIDEO SHE SAID SHE WAS GETTING HER BREAST DONE....... THAT WAS IN 2K8....... I WONDER IF SHE FEELS THE SAME IN 2K11....... I THINK C ~ CUPP ON HER FRAME IS BORDER LINE, BUT IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY BOO, GO FOR IT.......:o

vidman
04-06-2011, 12:36 PM
I think a nice full B cup would be good on her petite frame. I don't think it would be sexy for her to look top heavy unless she's gonna get the hips and booty enhanced to.

blkgsxr
04-06-2011, 12:58 PM
IN DREAMS FIRST VIDEO SHE SAID SHE WAS GETTING HER BREAST DONE....... THAT WAS IN 2K8....... I WONDER IF SHE FEELS THE SAME IN 2K11....... I THINK C ~ CUPP ON HER FRAME IS BORDER LINE, BUT IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY BOO, GO FOR IT.......:o

I dont think you realize how hard some of these girls lives really are man...Just because she said it doesnt mean she has to do it right away times are tough and it affects everyone! even the Girls.

thegirlnextdoor
04-06-2011, 03:23 PM
not to be rude or an ass but it doesnt look like shes even on hormones.

ladylong22
04-06-2011, 07:58 PM
im on mones but from the look of it i might need a stronger dose

DarylWashington
04-06-2011, 08:25 PM

:D _________

thegirlnextdoor
04-06-2011, 09:37 PM

why you say that ma?

CosmicTraveler
04-06-2011, 09:45 PM
The lack of boobs perhaps. But I don't think it's something you should sweat so much since you got an ass that won't quit. As one would say after a few beers.

ladylong22
04-07-2011, 12:34 AM
at first i had a good size B cup but they went down but maybe i should start back in my arms again cuz they were getting big then so i guess its back to basics

kittymatthews
04-07-2011, 11:59 AM

I have to agree.

There's, to me, aboslutely no sign of hormones. Not even like...slight breast development or fat redistribution.

And yeah i'm not trying to be rude but that's what I see

I think a lot of girl rush out to get their breasts done and in the end, i've seen very few women who have breast implants before spending extended periods of time on hormones that have.. realistic looking breasts. And since there's not much to work with there as far as tissue and fat... chances are she's going to get breasts that look... like implants.

If she does get them, i'd say get a B. Jumping to a C on a small frame is going to look strange imo.

SMALL TITTIES FOREVER.

Ms Remy M
04-08-2011, 01:55 PM

Agreed, is she does plan to get implants, hopefully at least a year of steady estrogen shots and spiro to develop some natural breast. There's rarely a reason for a tg to not be on hormones nowadays, there are a great many resources available, everyone has their own priorities though. I have a similar frame (slim) as her and I would eventually want either a full B or small C cup, but I'm already a small B and bigger than many GG's so I'm comfortable for now.

----------------
Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Magdalena (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/a+perfect+circle/track/magdalena)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

CosmicTraveler
04-08-2011, 07:21 PM
I like a nice delicious flat chest. :D

thegirlnextdoor
04-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Agreed, is she does plan to get implants, hopefully at least a year of steady estrogen shots and spiro to develop some natural breast. There's rarely a reason for a tg to not be on hormones nowadays, there are a great many resources available, everyone has their own priorities though. I have a similar frame (slim) as her and I would eventually want either a full B or small C cup, but I'm already a small B and bigger than many GG's so I'm comfortable for now.

----------------
Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Magdalena (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/a+perfect+circle/track/magdalena)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

your tits are to die for.best natural boobs ive seen on a ts woman ever

werwt22
04-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Hopefully she goes full blown chelsea charms then we got some futanaria in real life LOL. sad part is im not joking. Bigger the better. =D