PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Tgirls on Craiglist

62des
04-06-2011, 05:25 PM
I've responded to numerous ads with no replies. I don't know if their fake ads or what. Even leave my number and alternate emails with no replies. Is it because I don't put up a pic or something? Or are they really fake?

TurboMan
04-07-2011, 01:05 AM
I've responded to numerous ads with no replies. I don't know if their fake ads or what. Even leave my number and alternate emails with no replies. Is it because I don't put up a pic or something? Or are they really fake?

Craiglist??? Run Bama Run!!

ATLMAN28
04-07-2011, 01:37 AM
it's because you have no pics

CosmicTraveler
04-07-2011, 01:47 AM
It's definitely the pics thing but um... You shouldn't just be leaving your number to people on craigslist. That's bad policy bro.

thegirlnextdoor
04-07-2011, 07:06 AM
i go on craigslist from time to time when im bored or just wanna meet someone new who already knows the deal as far as my status.

kittymatthews
04-07-2011, 11:52 AM
I dont care how discreet, insecure or ashamed a guy is, if he doesn't have photos, he is not meeting me. Period.

Indy24
04-07-2011, 11:40 PM
i go on craigslist from time to time when im bored or just wanna meet someone new who already knows the deal as far as my status.

You're obviously the diamond in the rough then, since most ads in CL are just nasty ass white homo's wearing bras and panties.

I guess it's all for the better anyway since I'd rather meet my female in public anyway.

GroobySteven
04-08-2011, 12:09 AM
You're obviously the diamond in the rough then, since most ads in CL are just nasty ass white homo's wearing bras and panties.

I guess it's all for the better anyway since I'd rather meet my female in public anyway.

Ok you are on THREE warnings for THREE posts today. Quit it!

Indy24
04-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Ok you are on THREE warnings for THREE posts today. Quit it!

...........................Is that a default of Colombo?

Ms Remy M
04-08-2011, 02:16 PM
:eek: People still use craigslist?!? :p

----------------
Now playing: Serj Tankian - Beethoven's Cunt (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/serj+tankian/track/beethovens+cunt)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

TslovelyLuxury
04-08-2011, 03:28 PM
There are alot of girls on cl using fake pics and planning to rob clients so please just stay safe for me!! Go to the girls you know are legit and either have met before or well shit thats about it! Because the girl in the pic can be a ts just not the one ur planning to meet! Sorry my fellow girls are so grimy.... U should really find a girl and stick with her because these girls are rough!!

62des
04-12-2011, 03:06 PM
lol Thanks for the advice Luxury and everyone. Now that I started emailing pics I get replies back from the real ones. I'm not conceited but I knew if they saw my body they would want to meet. Now Im finding out that some of them want me to pay for it but I ain't down with that. I would not handle getting scammed lightly nor do I want to risk getting thrown in jail for something stupid. But I met some nice ones that don't need the money and want to meet sometime. We're about an hour and some change left though. I always ask them to send a pic that is not already on the ad to make sure it's really them and that helps.

ladylong22
04-12-2011, 11:27 PM
i strongly agree indeed

ladylong22
04-13-2011, 06:15 AM
sadly but yes