PDA

View Full Version : Britney Fox? Where's this beauty???

Milkman31
04-07-2011, 10:59 PM
That's right guys I'm talking about the stunning Britney Fox. I know I've said it before but I love this girl with a passion. She sooo fucking amazing. But where the hell is she? I haven't seen her on any sites for some time now and I find that both insane and depressing. I've come across a few photos of her out and about in L.A. on this forum but why no new shoots. I hope she's not thinking on leaving the business. She should strike out on her own and start her own site. In any case if anyone knows what's going on please inform her fans.

kilakali
04-08-2011, 12:34 AM
That's right guys I'm talking about the stunning Britney Fox. I know I've said it before but I love this girl with a passion. She sooo fucking amazing. But where the hell is she? I haven't seen her on any sites for some time now and I find that both insane and depressing. I've come across a few photos of her out and about in L.A. on this forum but why no new shoots. I hope she's not thinking on leaving the business. She should strike out on her own and start her own site. In any case if anyone knows what's going on please inform her fans.

I spoke to her a week ago. She is recovering from her implant surgery and they look great (Double D Cup)!! We should be seeing more of her real soon...:D