PDA

View Full Version : 9.95 for 2days... CATCH IT WHILE U CAN!

TslovelyLuxury
04-08-2011, 01:14 PM
HEY BABY,
you know how i do... its about time u come through and check out the HOTT XXX rated action going on over her in Luxury's WORLD... im giving you a special this week 9.95 gets you 2days access to my WEBSITE and for the guys that know 2days WILL NOT be enough 13.95 will get you exclusive access for 2 WHOLE WEEKS! This offer will not last forever so catch it while u can! I have a NEW GIRL on my team and by GIRL i mean FEMALE shes gets wild!! WE JUST LOOOOOOVE WORKING TOGETHER. You know this was my FIRST time in life having sex with a biological female and its all on cam for you to see.

*IM COMING WITH NEW HOT RAUNCHY BLACK TGIRL SEX EVERY WEEK SO LIKE I ALWAYS SAY IF A BOLD BLACK WOMAN WITH A BIG SOMETHING EXTRA IS WHAT U DESIRE.... WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR?? IM RIGHT HERE!!*

KISSES
LUX

PS.... YOU CAN SEE a preview of her at badbathingbeauties.com! our video is not live yet but no worries its being edited and its coming SOON!

TslovelyLuxury
04-13-2011, 04:27 PM
this offer has been selling like hot cakes in Georgia! lol... The offer was suppose to end on the 15th but im extending it to the 18th of this month!! Everything is for you... im just so thankful your busting ur nuts with ME!! and feeling as if i deserve and UrbanX award so early in my journey!!

THANKS SO MUCH!

ps... there is only five days left so join in now and tell a friend about the $9.95 special... www.TsLuxuryD.com is truly the best!