PDA

View Full Version : Whos next??

TslovelyLuxury
04-08-2011, 01:29 PM
NOW for my loyal fans and friends you know I can be pretty demanding... I have no problem with telling you what I want, How i want it or even WHEN I want it.... but every time I look back at this video I say DAMN!! I WAS SOO DAMN DEMANDING! I made him kiss and lick my whole entire boot then i walked him around the room with my pitbulls dog collar around his neck! I wasn't the normal luxury that night i was Madam Lux... and he called me as such! I felt as if i was modeling for kink or any site like. I know my regular submissive DOM fans LOOOVED IT but im asking you did/do you like?

ps......WHOS NEXT?

bxboy1984
04-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Not my thing but if you like it i love it.

When i do switch roles i still like to be a man (as hard a concept as that can be). I dont like demeaning nature even as a top (at least not with my wife. one nighters if the word fits it fits). I can live with a "suck it harder nigga" or even "take this dick muthafucka" but thats pretty much my limit.

You have fun wearin em out though :):cool:

TslovelyLuxury
04-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Not my thing but if you like it i love it.

When i do switch roles i still like to be a man (as hard a concept as that can be). I dont like demeaning nature even as a top (at least not with my wife. one nighters if the word fits it fits). I can live with a "suck it harder nigga" or even "take this dick muthafucka" but thats pretty much my limit.

You have fun wearin em out though :):cool:

you know i will!! 10000000000%... mainly the white guys love honestly most of my fans/ clientele is Caucasian.... but i love me a black man, just get too demanding sometimes Caucasians dont complain about paying 29.95 my afros act as if im asking for 222229.95 as if im not worth it.... lol gotta love em.

ladylong22
04-09-2011, 03:00 AM
i might be able to top that by a little

onone
04-09-2011, 03:43 AM
you know i will!! 10000000000%... mainly the white guys love honestly most of my fans/ clientele is Caucasian.... but i love me a black man, just get too demanding sometimes Caucasians dont complain about paying 29.95 my afros act as if im asking for 222229.95 as if im not worth it.... lol gotta love em.

That's the way it goes. That's one of the main reasons why black pimps tell their white hoes not to deal with black tricks.

kittymatthews
04-09-2011, 03:57 AM
Hmmmmm, sound like fun. I think i'd get a rush out of demeaning a man. :)

TslovelyLuxury
04-09-2011, 08:01 AM
i might be able to top that by a little

i highly doubt it!...kiss

ladylong22
04-09-2011, 08:13 AM
now i already see we gonna have fun together cuz i've been looking for a challenging equal like you and now here we are ooh yea im gonna enjoy every moment

ladylong22
04-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Big kiss.....

Omega
04-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Omega is next! Bring it!!!

TslovelyLuxury
04-11-2011, 05:27 AM
Omega is next! Bring it!!!

lol! are u sure ur down! i dont like quit, no's and stop.... so if ur not 100$ sure... dont get this dick hard teasing! lol.. im going to make you say OOMMEEGGOOODDD!

ladylong22
04-11-2011, 05:52 AM
damn she got the magic stick

Omega
04-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Lux, I love you as a person, I love your work, and I'm so in love with ya body, but I think I can take you. I'm not bragging or anything, but from the way your harware looks(length and width), I figure enough lube will do me some good against you cuz I know you'll prolly try to go in head first and balls deep. So again, you sexy thing you, BRING IT!! lolz

lol! are u sure ur down! i dont like quit, no's and stop.... so if ur not 100$ sure... dont get this dick hard teasing! lol.. im going to make you say OOMMEEGGOOODDD!

TslovelyLuxury
04-11-2011, 08:43 AM
lux, i love you as a person, i love your work, and i'm so in love with ya body, but i think i can take you. I'm not bragging or anything, but from the way your harware looks(length and width), i figure enough lube will do me some good against you cuz i know you'll prolly try to go in head first and balls deep. So again, you sexy thing you, bring it!! Lolz

take a peek at the preview of my new update! Joe said the same thing... He was chocking on the dick and everything.... His head was so good i had to chop the video into two because he was sucking it all night! He thought he could take me too... Until i put it right to the back of his throat! I can imagine how ur ass would feel with me hitting the back

ladylong22
04-11-2011, 08:59 AM
girl i will have you going cock-eyed with my new found head game baby just wait n see and just like they dont call me lady long 4 nothing you gonna remember the name KRISTEN

Omega
04-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Ok, put it like this. If u ever take a trip to N. Florida, hit me up cuz I'll be glad to take you up on that offer. I promise I wont tap out. IDK who that Joe guy is, but I'll man up and take you like a champ. I swear a session like you and I will be like a God fighting a Titan. As proof to the world, you can even film it for your site. Seems like Kristen and I are your main competition right now. You got one from her and now you got one from me....so what will it be, Lovely Lux?:)

take a peek at the preview of my new update! Joe said the same thing... He was chocking on the dick and everything.... His head was so good i had to chop the video into two because he was sucking it all night! He thought he could take me too... Until i put it right to the back of his throat! I can imagine how ur ass would feel with me hitting the back

brandonnsdiego
04-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Great as usual, you are so fine and sexy I think I would like any vid you did. But I do think of you as very hot when you are in Domme mode!

TslovelyLuxury
04-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Ok, put it like this. If u ever take a trip to N. Florida, hit me up cuz I'll be glad to take you up on that offer. I promise I wont tap out. IDK who that Joe guy is, but I'll man up and take you like a champ. I swear a session like you and I will be like a God fighting a Titan. As proof to the world, you can even film it for your site. Seems like Kristen and I are your main competition right now. You got one from her and now you got one from me....so what will it be, Lovely Lux?:)

ITS ON!! WITH WARMING LUBE!......aaaaaaaaa. for those that dont know warming lube is a BIG NO NO! especially for the bottom if it lasts more than 10mins and the dick is pounding in deep! so lets see you take that

ladylong22
04-12-2011, 11:23 PM
damn thats deep way deep

Omega
04-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Alrighty then, my Love. You've got yourself a deal. Use as much lube as you like. B4 the scene, we're gonna make a poll on her to see who will win the bet(on if I'll tap or not). If u wanna up the ante, let's throw in a wager so that the winner gets a prize afterward. I'm not a pro at going down on a chick but I'll give ya a run for ya money and as far as taking all of you as a bottom(which is a roll I rarely take on), I'm gonna be the guy to push you to your limit. Lovely Lux vs Omega is gonna be a great battle indeed. Wow I'm talking alot of shit right now but it's only becuz I love ya and I love boosting you up :)

Ante up baby!!!

ITS ON!! WITH WARMING LUBE!......aaaaaaaaa. for those that dont know warming lube is a BIG NO NO! especially for the bottom if it lasts more than 10mins and the dick is pounding in deep! so lets see you take that