PDA

View Full Version : Special request........

ROC
04-15-2011, 10:22 AM
ALTHOUGH POST~OP PHOTOS ARE NOT SHOWN ON THIS SITE......... CAN YOU MAKE SEXY JADE 1 EXCEPTION AND BLESS US WITH SOME POST~OP PHOTOS... THAT IS IF SHE WOULD TAKE POST~OP PHOTOS FOR HER DIE~HARD FANS.......... IF NOT, GOD BLESS HER! DAYUM, JUST LOOK AT THAT ASS......!!!!:p

kilakali
04-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Jade has already stated in the video i shot of her that she is NOT showing her Kat on camera. She has moved on and focusing on production behind the scenes. Only way you will see it is if you book a session with her.

ROC
04-15-2011, 10:34 AM
jade has already stated in the video i shot of her that she is not showing her kat on camera. She has moved on and focusing on production behind the scenes. Only way you will see it is if you book a session with her.

respect......... I can understand that... Was worth a try, smiling....

kilakali
04-15-2011, 10:38 AM
respect......... I can understand that... Was worth a try, smiling....

Hey ROC you never know dude she said that now. It could possibly happen...:cool:

ROC
04-15-2011, 10:40 AM
hey roc you never know dude she said that now. It could possibly happen...:cool:

we both know that.... But i can definitely respect her wishes......

GroobySteven
04-15-2011, 12:20 PM
I'd show post-op photos here. Tgirls are pre, post and non-op.
We just haven't featured any.

Ms Remy M
04-15-2011, 12:30 PM
We actually went through the whole "let's add Post-Op's to Black Tgirls" last year, and even voted for it on this very Forum. Let's keep all the beautiful and committed Post-Op's coming though.

Candy - http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=819&name=Candy

Rest In Peace

GroobySteven
04-15-2011, 12:35 PM
Candy - http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=819&name=Candy

Just in case anyone forgot, Candy sadly killed last year.
http://www.grooby.com/fallenangels/fallen-angels/candy-victoria-carmen-white-killed-in-new-jersey.html

kittymatthews
04-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Seanchai, if you ever need a girl behind the scenes, I'm a FILM STUDENT. Nudge nudge. :)

Hook sista up.

GroobySteven
04-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Seanchai, if you ever need a girl behind the scenes, I'm a FILM STUDENT. Nudge nudge. :)

Hook sista up.

I'm old school. I believe a girl should work her way to the top. You can start on your knees.

I'm a film school graduate. What directors do your rate? I had dissertations on:

Spike Lee (he'd just made Malcolm X)
Clint Eastwood (before he made Unforgiven)

Then went onto do my thesis on 5th Generation Chinese Cinema ... in which sadly, the main groundbreaking directors sold out and went to shit.

kittymatthews
04-15-2011, 01:57 PM
I like spike lee and clint. :D

What if i'm not opposed to sexual harassment in the work place?

DYNACORD
04-15-2011, 08:44 PM
I like spike lee and clint. :D

What if i'm not opposed to sexual harassment in the work place?

LMAO! Well there you have it. A true 'HEAD Assistant".:D

CosmicTraveler
04-15-2011, 09:45 PM
Then went onto do my thesis on 5th Generation Chinese Cinema ... in which sadly, the main groundbreaking directors sold out and went to shit.

Are the Shaw Brothers still making films?