PDA

View Full Version : You may hate me, but I still love you.

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 04:54 AM
Some people dont like me for my opinions and the way i express myself, but I am who I am and if you're nice to me, i'll try to be nice right back. :)

vidman
04-20-2011, 07:50 AM
True story

I wont fuck you, but i'll rape you in the ass with a baseball bat if you let me. :)

Kitty, how old are you again?

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 10:38 AM
20 years old

Ms Remy M
04-20-2011, 01:15 PM
Such strong and negative language. You need not always go for shock value when you want to post some pics. :cool:

----------------
Now playing: Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/santa+esmeralda/track/dont+let+me+be+misunderstood)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 01:24 PM
seeing as i rub people the wrong way all the time, i figure why not keep that going? lol.

ladylong22
04-20-2011, 01:51 PM
Such strong and negative language. You need not always go for shock value when you want to post some pics. :cool:

----------------
Now playing: Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/santa+esmeralda/track/dont+let+me+be+misunderstood)

i agree ya digg some things ajust not ment to be said

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 01:55 PM
You're right. I should be silent and just take my clothes off.

ladylong22
04-20-2011, 01:57 PM
You're right. I should be silent and just take my clothes off.
hahahahahahaha a mess LAMO

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 01:58 PM
What do you mean?

ladylong22
04-20-2011, 02:01 PM
nevermind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 02:02 PM
No no come on, what's a mess?

ladylong22
04-20-2011, 02:04 PM
nope im not tellin lol

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Well in the future, it's best for you to not say anything so grey and vauge as "a mess" and then not feel the need to extrapolate. Just a thought. Sorta seems silly and catty for no reason.

I have a strong opinion and not everyone likes that, oh well.

ladylong22
04-20-2011, 02:08 PM
negative!!!!!!!!!

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Yeah well, I try not to be, but when people are always being negative towards you, it's hard not to be negative back.

ladylong22
04-20-2011, 02:15 PM
no you never take the time to see a positive 4 wut it is instead of accepting it like it is, if its not wut you wanna hear then in your mind its a negative

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Not so much. I've been personally attacked on this website several times with absolutely no repercussions for the attacker. lol. So i dunno, hard to be positive after that~!

Besides, some things are black and white. I can see positive, but i'm not going to pretend everyone loves me. lol. That's silly.

ladylong22
04-20-2011, 02:33 PM
well idk wut to tell you on that note but all i kno is my speakers goin hammer in my black and yellow knowin damn well i am not a human while my fans n friends blowin me kisses with a lil green smokin in the air and if you want ppl to luv you give them a real reason to do so instead of thinking your smarter than everybody because me and you both kno that you have more since than that jus take a chill pill and let your brain loose a lil cuz its like you use it to much

Ms Remy M
04-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Some people dont like me for my opinions and the way i express myself, but I am who I am and if you're nice to me, i'll try to be nice right back. :)

So much better ;)

----------------
Now playing: Android Lust - Dragonfly (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/android+lust/track/dragonfly)

ladylong22
04-20-2011, 02:45 PM
but naw i wasnt trying to be funny or anything but wen i say your a mess i mean it in a good way i wasnt saying it to be funny because if anything ima be real witcha i dont have to lie to kick it

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 03:10 PM
well idk wut to tell you on that note but all i kno is my speakers goin hammer in my black and yellow knowin damn well i am not a human while my fans n friends blowin me kisses with a lil green smokin in the air and if you want ppl to luv you give them a real reason to do so instead of thinking your smarter than everybody because me and you both kno that you have more since than that jus take a chill pill and let your brain loose a lil cuz its like you use it to much

i certainly dont think im smarter than everyone when when it comes to me, no one knows me better than myself

ladylong22
04-20-2011, 03:19 PM
i kno i was just playin the whole time LMFAO hahahahahaha

onone
04-20-2011, 04:43 PM
No ass pics? Are those tits getting bigger or are you just on your monthly? I think that may be it because you are kinda sensitive in this thread. :D

kittymatthews
04-20-2011, 05:25 PM
No ass pics? Are those tits getting bigger or are you just on your monthly? I think that may be it because you are kinda sensitive in this thread. :D

My breast are getting bigger. :D I've noticed it that's part of why i took these pics. These aren't the best pictures of my boobs but..whatevz. lol. Took these for the guy i'm seeing right now. :D I take orals every day.

i had two ass pics but they weren't cute

ladylong22
04-20-2011, 07:39 PM
other ppl may think different tho

thepiedpiper
04-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Even though I don't post all that much for what's its worth I appreciate the sense of humour you bring to the forum which, is often accompanied by pics and no one can really complain about that!

On a more serious note you shouldn't be so negative about yourself. I know various people have attacked you ont he forum but those have more often than not proved to have been dumbasses anyway (the dude that was banned springs to mind). I suppose you can look at it as flattery as you have spawned your very own fanclub of trollers and surely that is the interwebs highest accolade! lol

Either way there are many here that welcome your posts even if this thread was a shameless attempt to show some boob ;)

kittymatthews
04-24-2011, 04:19 AM
People always troll me. ahahhaha. i dont know what it is about my personality that attracts trolls. ahha.

ladylong22
04-24-2011, 08:07 AM
hope you wernt trying to be funny mz thang cuz im the last bitch you wanna call a troll

vidman
04-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Kris, I dont think Kitty was referring to you babes. You are definitely not a troll. Calm down ma. You Rocky Balboa up in here. Everybody's so testy lately.

kittymatthews
04-24-2011, 11:02 AM
I obviously have no problem calling someone out. And i didnt call you out so... yeah

ladylong22
04-24-2011, 12:04 PM
I obviously have no problem calling someone out. And i didnt call you out so... yeah

ooh well i apologize 4 reactin so roughly kitty im just gettin this vibe that you dont like me

kittymatthews
04-24-2011, 12:47 PM
I dont have a reason to not like you. just dont come for me and we'll be good gurl. :D

Indy24
04-24-2011, 01:50 PM
hope you wernt trying to be funny mz thang cuz im the last bitch you wanna call a troll

Wow!

....So do you like Italian restaurants?

thepiedpiper
04-25-2011, 12:33 AM
People always troll me. ahahhaha. i dont know what it is about my personality that attracts trolls. ahha.

or maybe you like to cross a lot of bridges I hear trolls are always hiding under them preventing people crossing! :D

kittymatthews
04-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Well I do like bridges

Indy24
04-25-2011, 02:34 AM
Well I do like bridges

Judging by you're unnecessary apprehension to the phrase "You're a mess" I'm sure you burn them a lot to.:cool:

kittymatthews
04-25-2011, 02:55 AM
Judging by you're unnecessary apprehension to the phrase "You're a mess" I'm sure you burn them a lot to.:cool:
sure do.

i love it

Tranfan
04-27-2011, 12:07 AM
...And the drama continues.:cool:

Indy24
04-27-2011, 04:04 AM
sure do.

i love it

Just don't trade in that glass house for one made out of straw then.....LOL!

kittymatthews
04-27-2011, 10:54 AM
Just don't trade in that glass house for one made out of straw then.....LOL!

Niggers and flies, somethings just go together. :)

ladylong22
04-27-2011, 11:31 AM
well wenever the BS is over hit me up with somthing worth talkin bout cuz this gettin old
and kitty wen i said your a mess it was said in good terms as a good thing

kittymatthews
04-27-2011, 11:49 AM
these guys keep comming at me and they know how to push my buttons. I just wanted to get naked and share my pics. lol. Fuck. hahaha
Someone sent me this email and it sums it all up so well

"Kitty, I know you try to engage some of the members on the forum but (& I think you've come to this realization) some of them are just idiots! I love "our" people but they can be combative & contrary for NO reason! Let's be real no one is really logging on this site to have intellectual debates! At the end of the day everyone here is here to get off. I got the point of your argument; your brain is wired differently from a straight/Bi man & hence your G-spot is in your (for lack of a better word) anus. Different strokes 4 different folks, literally!! The people you were going back & forth with don't get that because they don't WANT to! They're more interested in being right than in understanding. Disengage Hon from the drama & have FUN!! There is enough headaches in the real world U don't need them here! "

So i'm gonna stop trying to engage these little boys and maybe that'l keep me positiv.e