PDA

View Full Version : sooooooo they caught osama

Sasha
05-02-2011, 01:57 PM
do u really believe this shit............ Me personally Hell no i think the gove made him up for the 9/11 indecent..but maybe thats just me lol anyway glad they found the local Arabian taxi driver lol

twowaybro
05-02-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm with you on this one Sasha. This CIA asset has probably been on ice since the Bush administration. Convenient timing as the 2012 election season begins to take off. Oh well, politics on a national level is all about ruses and such anyway. Obama, Bush, Clinton...doesn't really matter. Don't none of them give a damn. It's all the same. An eagle has two wings, a left wing and a right wing but it's still the same damn bird.

Sasha
05-02-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm with you on this one Sasha. This CIA asset has probably been on ice since the Bush administration. Convenient timing as the 2012 election season begins to take off. Oh well, politics on a national level is all about ruses and such anyway. Obama, Bush, Clinton...doesn't really matter. Don't none of them give a damn. It's all the same. An eagle has two wings, a left wing and a right wing but it's still the same damn bird.

my words exactly!! To me its a bunch of bullshit and im not falling for it! Do u know how many years they have been using this osama guy as a get out of jail card.. Then electing Obama as president lol wow and i betchu there will be some more bullshit there about to cover it up with this character next we gonna be fighting some revengeful Indians lol its very comical to me very much so how the united state has so much behind the scenes shit but... And they believe were more of a tracking number than human being with brains as if u can twirl a loose watch in our face and have us believing anything.. I pitty the fools how much u wanna bet some more bullshit is about to go down!

GroobySteven
05-02-2011, 03:12 PM
.... with this character next we gonna be fighting some revengeful Indians lol its very comical to me very much so how the united state has so much behind the scenes shit but

I don't understand, what have Indians got to do with it?

Sasha
05-02-2011, 03:14 PM

seanchai it was a joke they have nothing to do with it... i was sayin that will be the next gimic lol now good morning to u tooo lol

GroobySteven
05-02-2011, 03:20 PM
seanchai it was a joke they have nothing to do with it... i was sayin that will be the next gimic lol now good morning to u tooo lol

"gimmick".

I don't get it? Hmmm - American humour I guess. :cool:

Sasha
05-02-2011, 03:36 PM
"gimmick".

thanks for the spell check im sorry my slang is to hip for ya.. im use to talking to my peers! lol but yea(smiles) its american humor lol cause it seems america gov always making up some shit and the terrorist threat was one of them!(my opinon) I was saying maybe they might make up another one using a Indian or something of that sort!(as another threat like osama) But ill stick to the simple stuff lol that way we all can get it...knock knock who's there? :D

TslovelyLuxury
05-02-2011, 03:44 PM
do u really believe this shit............ Me personally Hell no i think the gove made him up for the 9/11 indecent..but maybe thats just me lol anyway glad they found the local Arabian taxi driver lol

shows how much i care.. girl i thought he was dead already!...lol. i was reading this book called MidNightScrares and it spoke of him and he died in the book. the book was published yyyeeeeaars ago. so im with you! GIMMICK!

Sasha
05-02-2011, 03:52 PM
shows how much i care.. girl i thought he was dead already!...lol. i was reading this book called MidNightScrares and it spoke of him and he died in the book. the book was published yyyeeeeaars ago. so im with you! GIMMICK!

ok lux lol so you know how im feeling on this topic...i know it just a bunch of bullshit personally but hey whateva the Americans seem to believe these days are up to them i guess its very much so if i tell u to jump off a bridge would u do it type mess lol

CosmicTraveler
05-02-2011, 05:46 PM
"gimmick".

I don't get it either...

SHAUN
05-02-2011, 06:25 PM
You know what?.... even if HE wasn't responsible for 9/11, I'm still feeling the world is a lighter place with one LESS woman-hating gay-hating alcohol-hating fun-hating weird-beardy monotheistic facist prick LOL

Whatever I feel about the US and UK governments... it doesn't stop me calling out a prick like bin laden when I see one; the enemy of my enemy is NOT always my friend... especially so with religious facist zealots like that...

The world IS a lighter place!... dance, kiss, love and lust... be freeeee.............................. and enjoy and appreciate...

... because there are some places on this tiny planet of ours where people like me - and you? - get imprisoned or executed, by the religious state, for our lifestyles... And our ancestors have fought and died and sweated so that that is not the case over here, god bless their tears and sweat xx

Fuck bin laden... conspiracies or not, fuck him.

SHAUN xx :):):):):):)

Sasha
05-02-2011, 08:32 PM
I don't get it either...

(rolls eyes):rolleyes:

GroobySteven
05-02-2011, 09:02 PM
thanks for the spell check im sorry my slang is to hip for ya..

Slang has nothing to do with the inability to spell correctly. I'ev mentioned this before, if you can't communicate in writing properly, then it's the writer that has failed by using slang within their texts.
If I wrote how MY people speak, nobody would understand it, even though it is English.

I still don't get the joke. I think you got Pakistanis and Indians mixed up.

vidman
05-02-2011, 09:09 PM

I think she was speaking about the Middle-Eastern people. They are considered Indians.

Sasha
05-02-2011, 09:32 PM
slang has nothing to do with the inability to spell correctly. I'ev mentioned this before, if you can't communicate in writing properly, then it's the writer that has failed by using slang within their texts.
If i wrote how my people speak, nobody would understand it, even though it is english.

I still don't get the joke. I think you got pakistanis and indians mixed up.

i think she was speaking about the middle-eastern people. They are considered indians.

again!!!! I all i was saying is that americas has osama as s terrorist and i said it would be funny if they make up a another terrorist and he would be indian when christopher columbus wasn't the one who discovered america they stole from indians..so i was saying if they needed another excuse they can say indians is trying to attack us next as to say revenge or something i know they have nothing to do with it i was just saying a joke and u made it into more than what it was i didn't get them confused i think i would know the difference anyway........and spell check u can correct as much as need to seanchai its not that serious...but i made this in bold letters if that helps a little....

Whats even funnier is a celebration giveaway for something thats outta ya country lol

phi0820
05-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Yeah, given the amount of evidence that points to US involvement in 9/11, it's really hard for me to see this as anything other than a political ploy...almost like they needed something big to boost restore faith in Obama after that birther mess, so they pulled this dead snake out of the can. Kinda interesting to see how this plays out politically, but at this point I'm not buying it.

bigdicki
05-03-2011, 02:32 AM
Holy shit... I was reading info on the unfolding details and thinking "I bet some of these crazy muthafuckas on BTG's form are saying it's fake... despite the fact that it would help the first Black President." The Black President that 30% of America thinks was born in Kenya (despite Kenya not existing when he was born)." WTF are some of you talking about... "on ice since the Bush administration"??!! Bush would have paraded that crazy bastard bin Laden's head on a stick in every major American city if he had him. Shit, Bush flew onto an aircraft carrier and said "Mission Accomplished" for NO REASON. You think he could have held killing the most wanted and hated man in the US since Hitler under wraps? No doubt there have been real conspiracies in the US government, but none of what you said is plausible. :rolleyes:

And by the way, Seanchai's right you confuse Indians with Pakistanis who, by the way, would take great offense to such a misunderstanding.

da_man2156
05-03-2011, 04:13 AM
so who's behind all this shyt then??? who ran them planes into the fukkin buildings?? was all them videos of Bin Laden fake?? what about the head choppings a few years ago??

if this is all a fake...whats the point and who's gaining from this???

Indy24
05-03-2011, 04:52 AM
Just some lame shit the government cooked up real quick to boost up America's morale.

So when is the price of oil dropping?

How about the economy and unemployment??

When's my "The government shot and imaginary old man stimulus check" coming in the mail?

CosmicTraveler
05-03-2011, 05:39 AM
(rolls eyes):rolleyes:

What? I justed wanted to clear the air on it being an American thing. So cold to me lately. ;_;

vidman
05-03-2011, 05:55 AM
again!!!! I all i was saying is that americas has osama as s terrorist and i said it would be funny if they make up a another terrorist and he would be indian when christopher columbus wasn't the one who discovered america they stole from indians..so i was saying if they needed another excuse they can say indians is trying to attack us next as to say revenge or something i know they have nothing to do with it i was just saying a joke and u made it into more than what it was i didn't get them confused i think i would know the difference anyway........and spell check u can correct as much as need to seanchai its not that serious...but i made this in bold letters if that helps a little....

Whats even funnier is a celebration giveaway for something thats outta ya country lol

Whoa Sasha, chill ma. You know I'm ya boy. I was actually speaking on your behalf. I really thought you were referring to the Middle Eastern Indians. It only makes since right? I mean, you were speaking on terms of retaliation. It would only make since that the Indians (middle eastern) retaliated for the bin Laden assassination. Anyway, I think I got confused. No harm, no foul ma.

05-03-2011, 06:15 AM
"gimmick".

I agree, honestly , I'm getting kinda tired of people always thinking something is a conspiracy....

ladylong22
05-03-2011, 06:18 AM
ok lux lol so you know how im feeling on this topic...i know it just a bunch of bullshit personally but hey whateva the Americans seem to believe these days are up to them i guess its very much so if i tell u to jump off a bridge would u do it type mess lol

yess in deed OSAMA poor that

phi0820
05-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Holy shit... I was reading info on the unfolding details and thinking "I bet some of these crazy muthafuckas on BTG's form are saying it's fake... despite the fact that it would help the first Black President." The Black President that 30% of America thinks was born in Kenya (despite Kenya not existing when he was born)." WTF are some of you talking about... "on ice since the Bush administration"??!! Bush would have paraded that crazy bastard bin Laden's head on a stick in every major American city if he had him. Shit, Bush flew onto an aircraft carrier and said "Mission Accomplished" for NO REASON. You think he could have held killing the most wanted and hated man in the US since Hitler under wraps? No doubt there have been real conspiracies in the US government, but none of what you said is plausible. :rolleyes:

I don't think it's that far-fetched re: Bush given that his failure to bring the troops home was one of the major knocks against him. Whether you think it's a conspiracy or not, you can't deny that it's easier to sell the public on a war on terror when you can sell them on the idea that the "primary orchestrator of 9/11" is still at large. You could maybe make an issue about his ability to keep his killing from leaking, but motive wise there's definitely an incentive to make people think he's still out there.

GroobySteven
05-03-2011, 09:09 AM

What do you mean "outta ya country"? Do you think the terrorism by Al Qaeda is exclusive to America.

I half just giving you shit Sasha but also half, trying to give you some facts or correcting where you've just posted errors!

bigdicki
05-03-2011, 12:55 PM
I don't think it's that far-fetched re: Bush given that his failure to bring the troops home was one of the major knocks against him. Whether you think it's a conspiracy or not, you can't deny that it's easier to sell the public on a war on terror when you can sell them on the idea that the "primary orchestrator of 9/11" is still at large. You could maybe make an issue about his ability to keep his killing from leaking, but motive wise there's definitely an incentive to make people think he's still out there.

Given that someone tried to blow up a plane with a shoe, some underwear, someone tried to blow up a truck in Times Square, plus several other incidents... no one needs a boogeyman to sell a war on terror. In fact, we are Americans; we don't ever need to be sold on going to war. We have been in active combat in various nations in EVERY decade since 1940.

What is in fact more plausible is that Bush's negligence and Osama's network of allies in the Pakistani military and Taliban kept him safe for years. President Obama just did what a real Chitown ni**a does; he tracked his ass down and popped some caps in him. He learned some hood shit while living on the South Side. :p:cool:

kittymatthews
05-03-2011, 07:56 PM
"gimmick".

dont worry, i dont get it either

thepiedpiper
05-04-2011, 12:29 AM
I think Sasha was originally trying to draw comparison with the conspiracy that Osama was/is made up by the media and Native Amercians. A rather crazy comparison I know but thats what I was getting from her posts.

I know there are a few conspiracists that believe Osama was made up by western media to give reason for the War on Terror which, incorporates various other conspiracies including (but not limited to) 9/11 being government orchestrated. I think that in support of these conspiracies Sasha linked this to European settlers mistreatment of Native Americans in the 1600s and suggests that this hate of Native Amercians might still be prevelant so we should expect (as a joke) a new terrorist to surface who is Native American. I came to this conclusion as Sasha referred to Chrisopher Columbus when talking about 'Indians'.

Anyway...

I'm still not really sure what to think about the whole Osama incident and am still reserving full judgement. Now to make my stance clear I believe Osama was a real person and the head of Al Queda. I'm still not sure if he was killed on Sunday but he may have been dead for some time. I don't believe he is still alive as making up the raid and killing completely would be preposterous.
I personally think he could have been dead for some time firstly due to the timing of the killing (in line with re-elections) and also due to the reluctancy to release photographic or video evidence. I believe Reuters has already annonouced that photo's where taken at the scene and video was shot of Osama's burial at sea. The Whitehouse have said these have not been released due to possible retaliation from Al Queda and the Taliban based on the graphic appearence of Osama post mortem. This all makes logical sense at first glance but when compared to Saddam Hussien's execution being recorded and posted online within hours back in 2006 it seems unlikely that the US government would be so reluctant to show the world their accomplishment.

I'm am still undecided however due to firstly the Government being a different one from 2006 and also due to Obama's run in office. As I am not a US citizen I seldom follow Obama but I have come to the conclusion that his intentions are generally good compared to past presidents. He may not have worked the miracles expected of him before entering office but his determination behind universal healthcare alone leaves a good impression with me so him dishonestly announcing Osama's death would be out of character for me.

There is another think that I have found worrying though. Despite the obvious worry of retaliation from Al Queda and similar Jihadi groups there seems to be a rather harsh undertone from US Goverment spokespeople when referring to Pakistan. Over the last 10 years the US and UK in my opinion have worked hard to form alliances with Pakistan but I have seen over the last few days various comments suggesting distrust of the Pakistani Government. As their Government is Military based and the head of state was not elected through Democratic voting there should be more cause for concern with how volatile this government could be. I'm sure the last thing The US want is to loose an ally in the Middle East and potentially gain an enemy.

On a final note in reply to Bigdicki, although I believe Obama was born in Hawaii your comment on Kenya not existing in 1961 is incorrect. In 1961 Kenya was Colonial Kenya i.e. it was part of the British empire and that had been since 1890 when the British Empire took Kenya from Germany.

Sasha
05-04-2011, 12:35 AM
dont worry, i dont get it either

hmmmm tough titty

Sasha
05-04-2011, 01:19 AM
QUOTE=vidman;30030]Whoa Sasha, chill ma. You know I'm ya boy. I was actually speaking on your behalf. I really thought you were referring to the Middle Eastern Indians. It only makes since right? I mean, you were speaking on terms of retaliation. It would only make since that the Indians (middle eastern) retaliated for the bin Laden assassination. Anyway, I think I got confused. No harm, no foul ma.[/QUOTE]

na i didnt mean to quote ya my bad babe and it real ly had to do with indians joke plain and simple "there is always a "gimmick" first pakistan attack us what next indians are something"
Or
maybe china
maybe africa
maybe ya moma
i mean its suppose to be that serious lol
now u people gotta go into be shady and all that extra stuff about something that was a little joke (bad writers):confused:didnt even have to be that serious i see why i have avoided the forum\...yall must not be getting enough god damn good content yall need to release some stress im lookin at the threads and yall argue sometimes and debate over the most simple shit lol Ive ever seen. maybe a handful of serious topics i wasnt comming here for drama. yet have fun and celebrate(plus bored in the house cause im recovering) So If u dont get the joke ok whomp whomp move along but all the extra sarcastic comments arent needed... well now that i got that off my chest ill let u get back to the "MAIN TOPIC" or let you guys do what you tend to always do "MAKING 10 DAMN PAGES TALKING ABOUT NOTHING ON THE SAME THREAD" this is my last msg on this thread than imma go get a burger a blow job...I dont have see why people enjot this so much lol i havent bust one nut from it (arguing and debating where is the love):D

Sasha
05-04-2011, 01:24 AM
i think sasha was originally trying to draw comparison with the conspiracy that osama was/is made up by the media and native amercians. A rather crazy comparison i know but thats what i was getting from her posts.

I know there are a few conspiracists that believe osama was made up by western media to give reason for the war on terror which, incorporates various other conspiracies including (but not limited to) 9/11 being government orchestrated. I think that in support of these conspiracies sasha linked this to european settlers mistreatment of native americans in the 1600s and suggests that this hate of native amercians might still be prevelant so we should expect (as a joke) a new terrorist to surface who is native american. I came to this conclusion as sasha referred to chrisopher columbus when talking about 'indians'.

Anyway...

I'm still not really sure what to think about the whole osama incident and am still reserving full judgement. Now to make my stance clear i believe osama was a real person and the head of al queda. I'm still not sure if he was killed on sunday but he may have been dead for some time. I don't believe he is still alive as making up the raid and killing completely would be preposterous.
I personally think he could have been dead for some time firstly due to the timing of the killing (in line with re-elections) and also due to the reluctancy to release photographic or video evidence. I believe reuters has already annonouced that photo's where taken at the scene and video was shot of osama's burial at sea. The whitehouse have said these have not been released due to possible retaliation from al queda and the taliban based on the graphic appearence of osama post mortem. This all makes logical sense at first glance but when compared to saddam hussien's execution being recorded and posted online within hours back in 2006 it seems unlikely that the us government would be so reluctant to show the world their accomplishment.

I'm am still undecided however due to firstly the government being a different one from 2006 and also due to obama's run in office. As i am not a us citizen i seldom follow obama but i have come to the conclusion that his intentions are generally good compared to past presidents. He may not have worked the miracles expected of him before entering office but his determination behind universal healthcare alone leaves a good impression with me so him dishonestly announcing osama's death would be out of character for me.

There is another think that i have found worrying though. Despite the obvious worry of retaliation from al queda and similar jihadi groups there seems to be a rather harsh undertone from us goverment spokespeople when referring to pakistan. Over the last 10 years the us and uk in my opinion have worked hard to form alliances with pakistan but i have seen over the last few days various comments suggesting distrust of the pakistani government. As their government is military based and the head of state was not elected through democratic voting there should be more cause for concern with how volatile this government could be. I'm sure the last thing the us want is to loose an ally in the middle east and potentially gain an enemy.

On a final note in reply to bigdicki, although i believe obama was born in hawaii your comment on kenya not existing in 1961 is incorrect. In 1961 kenya was colonial kenya i.e. It was part of the british empire and that had been since 1890 when the british empire took kenya from germany.

"thank you pipe" ugh i owe u a blow job for that one lol thank u anyway back to busting some more nuts on tgirlcam.com (poweroften) check me out!!

twowaybro
05-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Holy shit... I was reading info on the unfolding details and thinking "I bet some of these crazy muthafuckas on BTG's form are saying it's fake... despite the fact that it would help the first Black President.

If said president is involved in the continuation and propagation of what many consider to be a geopolitical ruse i.e. "war on terror", that has unjustly caused the death of millions worldwide in an effort to secure hydrocarbon resources then why should one care what his ethnicity is. The fact that he is bi-racial/black means nothing especially if he is practicing deceit. It is highly suspicious, to say the least, that a man who is accused of heinous crimes worldwide and is wanted by several nations is captured and killed and then "conveniently" buried at sea all in a 24 hour period before any international or independent verification can be made. Sounds preposterous, at least to me.

No doubt there have been real conspiracies in the US government, but none of what you said is plausible. :rolleyes:

See "Crossing The Rubicon" by Mike Ruppert for an excellent and well reviewed expose on the plausibility and probability that a major conspiracy was indeed carried out in September of 2001 that has led us into numerous resource wars(Afghanistan, Iraq, North Africa) during the last ten years and most likely into the foreseeable future(Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Nigeria and Venezuela). President Obama, sadly it seems, has been passed the baton and is continuing this neo-con, PNAC agenda.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqTsvcMFC1_HI_wVUU8420wxhm7reGr ZGm9hrxbWCdOwoHHyjA

Ms Remy M
05-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Firstly, I think it's good that we are able to converse on things outside of porn every once and awhile. The constant and ever present bombardment of sexual images numbs us to the things that really matter. :cool:

I certainly like to follow the conspiracy theories, but I rarely blindly believe in them, pretty much the same with some of the 'news' from the US news outlets. It all seems like American propaganda to me. Glad Bin Laden has been taken down, but would have preferred to see him arrested. Posting images of his dead body would likely only cause more threats of violence to Americans on our home turf, so I hope they don't.

I did 'get' the joke Sasha was making without further explanation. I will add, Indians are from India though, Native Americans are who discovered America. Change the school books already, Christopher Columbus could not have discovered somewhere people were already living. Otherwise, I'm going to 'discover' someone's mansion and claim it for myself :D

----------------
Now playing: Tool - Stinkfist (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/tool/track/stinkfist)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

CosmicTraveler
05-04-2011, 06:43 PM
I've been thinking of colonizing the houses of a few rappers myself. - ___-

blkgsxr
05-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Firstly, I think it's good that we are able to converse on things outside of porn every once and awhile. The constant and ever present bombardment of sexual images numbs us to the things that really matter. :cool:

I certainly like to follow the conspiracy theories, but I rarely blindly believe in them, pretty much the same with some of the 'news' from the US news outlets. It all seems like American propaganda to me. Glad Bin Laden has been taken down, but would have preferred to see him arrested. Posting images of his dead body would likely only cause more threats of violence to Americans on our home turf, so I hope they don't.

I did 'get' the joke Sasha was making without further explanation. I will add, Indians are from India though, Native Americans are who discovered America. Change the school books already, Christopher Columbus could not have discovered somewhere people were already living. Otherwise, I'm going to 'discover' someone's mansion and claim it for myself :D

----------------
Now playing: Tool - Stinkfist (http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/tool/track/stinkfist)
via FoxyTunes (http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/)

Totally agree... http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20059739-503544.html

thepiedpiper
05-05-2011, 12:47 AM
"thank you pipe" ugh i owe u a blow job for that one lol thank u anyway back to busting some more nuts on tgirlcam.com (poweroften) check me out!!

Ha I never really thought of pipe in piper.. I actually used the name as back when i signed up it was a name I used as music production alias but it seems more forum appropriate than i thought.

I'll definitely keep the 'IOU' to one side ;)

bigdicki
05-05-2011, 01:10 AM
I'm still not really sure what to think about the whole Osama incident and am still reserving full judgement. Now to make my stance clear I believe Osama was a real person and the head of Al Queda. I'm still not sure if he was killed on Sunday but he may have been dead for some time. I don't believe he is still alive as making up the raid and killing completely would be preposterous.
I personally think he could have been dead for some time firstly due to the timing of the killing (in line with re-elections) and also due to the reluctancy to release photographic or video evidence. I believe Reuters has already annonouced that photo's where taken at the scene and video was shot of Osama's burial at sea. The Whitehouse have said these have not been released due to possible retaliation from Al Queda and the Taliban based on the graphic appearence of Osama post mortem. This all makes logical sense at first glance but when compared to Saddam Hussien's execution being recorded and posted online within hours back in 2006 it seems unlikely that the US government would be so reluctant to show the world their accomplishment.

I'm am still undecided however due to firstly the Government being a different one from 2006 and also due to Obama's run in office. As I am not a US citizen I seldom follow Obama but I have come to the conclusion that his intentions are generally good compared to past presidents. He may not have worked the miracles expected of him before entering office but his determination behind universal healthcare alone leaves a good impression with me so him dishonestly announcing Osama's death would be out of character for me.

There is another think that I have found worrying though. Despite the obvious worry of retaliation from Al Queda and similar Jihadi groups there seems to be a rather harsh undertone from US Goverment spokespeople when referring to Pakistan. Over the last 10 years the US and UK in my opinion have worked hard to form alliances with Pakistan but I have seen over the last few days various comments suggesting distrust of the Pakistani Government. As their Government is Military based and the head of state was not elected through Democratic voting there should be more cause for concern with how volatile this government could be. I'm sure the last thing The US want is to loose an ally in the Middle East and potentially gain an enemy.

On a final note in reply to Bigdicki, although I believe Obama was born in Hawaii your comment on Kenya not existing in 1961 is incorrect. In 1961 Kenya was Colonial Kenya i.e. it was part of the British empire and that had been since 1890 when the British Empire took Kenya from Germany.

Ok, no video of the execution of Saddam Hussein was aired by the US military; it was the Iraqi government who aired footage leading up to it (but not the actual execution). Someone recorded it on a phone or something and put it on the net, but that's not the government. However, the Bush led government did release snuff photos of Saddam's two boys' dead bodies. Which caused a stir in Muslim communities as I remember. Two big differences with Obama 1) he's not as egomaniacal as Bush and 2) he learns from mistakes.

Pakistani military CLEARLY was protecting Osama... he was a mile from their training headquarters... in a fucking mansion. THAT is why government officials are blasting those liars.

And although I respect the correction, clearly I meant that Kenya was not an independent country and so he couldn't have been born in or have a birth certificate from the Republic of Kenya. I believe it was called British East Africa during that time.

Now... back to looking at some fine t-booty and drinking my after-work Tanqy & tonic.:cool:

CosmicTraveler
05-05-2011, 01:17 AM
They're playing the episode of South Park with Osama on it now... everyone go watch that.

blkgsxr
05-06-2011, 06:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOIy6QEbes&feature=feedf

bigdicki
05-07-2011, 02:08 PM
If said president is involved in the continuation and propagation of what many consider to be a geopolitical ruse i.e. "war on terror", that has unjustly caused the death of millions worldwide in an effort to secure hydrocarbon resources then why should one care what his ethnicity is. The fact that he is bi-racial/black means nothing especially if he is practicing deceit. It is highly suspicious, to say the least, that a man who is accused of heinous crimes worldwide and is wanted by several nations is captured and killed and then "conveniently" buried at sea all in a 24 hour period before any international or independent verification can be made. Sounds preposterous, at least to me.

I wasn't saying that we shouldn't question him because he is Black. I was questioning that he would get enough support from the biggest component of government and military industrial to completely fake his birth location and the killing of a major terrorist. You took that and ran past left field into the parking lot with it. :rolleyes: Then you quoted it out of context. In a free country, one should always question government, however as David Gergen said in an article yesterday on CNN, some questions are just a stupid waste of time.

So now... back to big dicks on fine chicks who make me cum quick. :cool: