PDA

View Full Version : Ok so what u all been waiting for my new boobies lol

Sasha
05-02-2011, 04:00 PM
I decided because i started here imma post them here first here is my twins u guys all been askin to see i used my webcam sorry but im trying to not do as much standing lol for a while lol(talk about fast recovery lmaoo)http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRVohWFAPzo

kaientai
05-02-2011, 05:13 PM
nice sasha and that might be an understatement... no wait it is,you go girl

vidman
05-02-2011, 09:03 PM
I decided because i started here imma post them here first here is my twins u guys all been askin to see i used my webcam sorry but im trying to not do as much standing lol for a while lol(talk about fast recovery lmaoo)

Sasha, they're perfect!!!!!! I'm glad you didn't go out there and get some triple Q size titties. I hate to see the girls with tiny bodies and big ol' unrealistic tits. Good job Sasha. They look perfect. They haven't even set yet and they look perfect. Can't wait to see more!

GroobySteven
05-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Look awesome Sasha.
I'm happy everything worked out. Let them settle and let's get them on cam!

ladylong22
05-03-2011, 06:15 AM
I decided because i started here imma post them here first here is my twins u guys all been askin to see i used my webcam sorry but im trying to not do as much standing lol for a while lol(talk about fast recovery lmaoo)

there real cute the perfect sizie hope 2 get me some soon i liike them

bigdicki
05-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Sasha, they're perfect!!!!!! I'm glad you didn't go out there and get some triple Q size titties. I hate to see the girls with tiny bodies and big ol' unrealistic tits. Good job Sasha. They look perfect. They haven't even set yet and they look perfect. Can't wait to see more!

Cosigned... I like them natural or natural looking. Nice job mama.;)

qcutta
05-03-2011, 04:42 PM
How much were they?

TslovelyLuxury
05-03-2011, 05:54 PM
i decided because i started here imma post them here first here is my twins u guys all been askin to see i used my webcam sorry but im trying to not do as much standing lol for a while lol(talk about fast recovery lmaoo)

looks good sis... I need u to come with me

TsBrooklynMattel
05-03-2011, 08:25 PM
The Boobies!!!!!!!! yay for boobies!!!!!!:D

Sasha
05-03-2011, 10:36 PM
nice sasha and that might be an understatement... no wait it is,you go girl thnx luv

Sasha, they're perfect!!!!!! I'm glad you didn't go out there and get some triple Q size titties. I hate to see the girls with tiny bodies and big ol' unrealistic tits. Good job Sasha. They look perfect. They haven't even set yet and they look perfect. Can't wait to see more! lol i totally feel where ur comming from...

Look awesome Sasha.
I'm happy everything worked out. Let them settle and let's get them on cam! way AHEAD IF YA... ill be shootin with kink again soon so imma make sure i pop up to la for a second visit

there real cute the perfect sizie hope 2 get me some soon i liike them

Cosigned... I like them natural or natural looking. Nice job mama.;)
thnx babe

How much were they?
depends on the doctor and kind from 3500 and up

looks good sis... I need u to come with me
thnx love lol and ill cum as much as needed lol

The Boobies!!!!!!!! yay for boobies!!!!!!:D

lmao yes mattel u be on the table next lol

sammielove
05-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Wow sasha they look fantastic!! :)

Bspecial
05-09-2011, 05:51 AM